1 • The Training

As the alarm clock rang at 7AM Regina groaned and felt that she had the worst jetlag ever. "Buenos dias Reggie!", screamed a voice right next to her ear. Pedro was all geared up with his camera equipment. He looked professional, until Regina noticed that he was wearing his Messi-shirt. "Pey, you're not going to wear that aren't you?" "Why not?", he shot back. "As I told you, we're not hooligans", she sighed. Regina stood up, applied some make-up and dressed herself.

The two ate some breakfast and went to the lobby to meet Thomas Lopez. "Ah, buenos dias, you must be Regina Gonzalez", said Thomas and reached his hand to hers. While Pedro was obviously offended because he wasn't noticed yet Thomas turned to him. "And you are?" "Pedro Rivera, I'm the guy behind the scenes and stuff". "Well nice to meet you two. There's a little change in plans, my personal taxi driver is going to bring you to the training. It's even more private than we expected", said Thomas as he waved outside. "Well, your taxi is here".

"I can't believe I'm going to meet Messi!", Pedro said, suddenly turning into a nervous wreck. As the minutes passed by the two arrived at a huge field. "I CAN SEE HIM", screamed Pedro. "Stop it!", hissed Regina and stepped out of the car.

"So we're going to get interviewed today huh?", said Dani Alves. "Maybe they're going to ask what secret superpowers we possess this time", laughed Rafinha. "Come on guys, keep it together", said Luis Enrique and waved at Regina and Pedro. Pedro started to run towards the coach and his players and almost dropped his equipment. "PEDRO! NO!", screamed Regina as she almost tripped, but she felt two strong arms prevented her from falling. "Hey, you should take it easy", said the guy. Regina turned around and noticed that Neymar Jr was looking at her. "Thanks", she smiled.

The two were introduced to everyone and Pedro was ready to film. Regina stood in front of the camera with her microphone as Messi, Neymar and Suarez were training behind her back.

"Buenas tardes and welcome to the training of FC Barcelona. Will they be capable enough to face Real Madrid?", started Regina.

Neymar and Suarez made some silly faces to the camera and continued their training. After the filming was done Regina and Pedro were invited to have dinner with the whole team. Pedro couldn't resist and took a selfie with all the players. Regina chatted with Rafinha and Marc Bartra until she heard a buzz. She grabbed her phone and opened the message. One missed call.

"Please call me back"...