10 • New Destination

24 hours later •
'Buenos dias ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the news of today', said the Spanish newsreader, 'Venezuelian journalist Regina Gonzalez has left the country for unknown reasons. The 25 year old female was seen with FC Barcelona's Neymar Jr and Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo. Insiders have told that the journalist was guilty about her behaviour. We wish her all the best'.

•••

24 hours earlier

'Pedro!', yelled Ronaldo as he saw that the cameraman returned to the stadium. 'Where is Regina?' 'I'm afraid I can't tell you', answered Pedro. 'She told me that she needed a break after all the events lately. I would recommend y'all to respect her desicion and leave her alone'.
'But why would she do that?', said Neymar totally flabbergasted, 'what about the interviews and promovideos that we've made'. 'I'm going to take over that part of her work'.

'I still can't believe it', Ronaldo said. 'Could you guys please stop worrying because I know you both want to date her. Just accept that she chose for herself this time', Pedro sneered. The two footballers were silent for a moment as the cameraman slowly walked outside

••
As Marc Bartra returned to the field in Camp Nou Neymar Jr took him apart for a moment. 'You helped Regina escape didn't you?' he said quite hurt. 'She was treatened by that skanky girlfriend of Ronaldo! Of course I'd help her out', Marc sneered. 'You know what I mean Marc', the Brazilian said. 'Well okay, she really needed a break, I don't know where she went either, I offered her to stay in my house but she didn't accept the offer'. Neymar was glad to hear that. 'I'm going to miss you bro. When are you going to Dortmund?' ....

•••
The journalist wrote one last message at the airport to her best friend Pedro. His career was going well and she was more than proud of him. He had filmed Messi's entire Lays campaign and it turned out to be a big success. Before she could send the message her phone started to buzz again.

'Regina!' The voice of her best friend Carmen was full of concern. 'You're all over the news here back in Venezuela!' Regina told her every single detail. 'Well, now that I know everything I respect your decision. Being in the spotlights with two of the most well known football players of the world can be pretty dangerous! But tell me, where are you going?'

'Dortmund'.