2 • The Call

Meanwhile at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu

"Shouldn't we focus more on our training instead of calling some random female journalist", said Marcelo who wasn't satisfied with Cristiano's behavior lately. Cr7 was still sitting on the bench with his phone and didn't pay any attention to his coach or his team mates."El Clásico is in three weeks and you're still with your head in the clouds", said Zidane, clearly annoyed. Pepe couldn't take it any longer and grabbed Cristiano's phone. "Seriously Ronaldo? You're on google searching for pictures of some dåmn journalist?" "Training dismissed. Ronaldo, to the office. Now", commanded Zidane.

•••

After having dinner with the squad of FC Barcelona Regina and Pedro were driven home by Luis Enrique. He was satisfied with their hard work today and even Pedro got his well deserved autographs of every player. It was a long day and both of them were exhausted. "Thanks a lot for today, it was truly an honor and we sure gained a lot of experience", said Regina to Luis Enrique. "It's great to see people like you working that hard. We've planned a little party this Saturday, feel free to join!", said Luis Enrique and waved before he drove off. "REGGIE. Did. You. Hear. That?", screamed Pedro. "WE ARE GOING TO PARTY WITH FC BARCELONA". Regina shook her head.

"Explain what's going on with you lately", began Zidane. Cristiano didn't answer and kept looking at the ground. "If this behavior isn't going to change I'm forced to take drastic negotiations', continued the coach of Real Madrid. "I understand", answered Ronaldo.

"My feet are officially dead", sighed Regina as she let herself fall onto her bed. Pedro was scrolling through his instagram as he posted several selfies with Messi, Neymar and Suarez. "Reggie, I just gained 2500 followers after posting these pictures", yelled Pedro. "Make sure you didn't leak personal stuff okay?", replied Regina. As she was about to close her eyes her phone started to buzz. "Really.. now?" It was an unknown number. "Hello?", she said as she answered the call.

"H- Hello, am I speaking with Regina Gonzalez?" said a manly voice. "Who is this? I have no time for stupid jokes", shouted Regina, as Pedro raised an eyebrow. "This may sound weird, but I saw your number on your friends' instagram". Regina shot an angry glare at Pedro. During the filming with FC Barcelona both of them had to wear keycords with their official names, phone numbers and the name of their broadcasting: VenSports. Since Pedro uploaded several selfies including some with Regina (while she wasn't aware) and it was clear that her phone number was leaked.

"You're speaking with Cristiano Ronaldo", said the voice, revealing his identity. "Nice joke", said Regina and hung up. "Thanks Pey, now every idiot can call us. Delete those pictures immediately". Pedro's head turned into a tomato and he grabbed his phone, starting to delete the pictures.

Some minutes later Regina's phone started to buzz again. A Facetime-call. "Oh no.. it's the same number", she sighed. "Hold on Reggie, what if it's really him?", Pedro said. Regina shook her head but before she could decline the call Pedro already had her phone in his hands. Suddenly his face turned all blank.

"R-Regina..", Pedro said. "Hey, you finally answered my call. I'm so sorry to interrupt", said the voice. Regina rushed to Pedro to grab her phone and her mouth fell open. "Wait.. what's happening?", she asked herself. 'First of all, I'm sorry to cause all this drama, and the way that I found your number wasn't really the proper way but I've seen you several times on TV, and now you're here in Spain I'd like to invite you to come to Estadio Santiago Bernabéu". Regina's mouth was still open but before she could say something Pedro already answered. "Yes mister Ronaldo, we will be there, tomorrow at 10AM?" Ronaldo nodded friendly and dismissed the call. "What the heck?! This has got to be a joke", said Regina totally flabbergasted. "I know what we're gonna do tomorrow Reggie", said Pedro and he jumped on his bed. "Onwards to Real Madrid!"

 "Onwards to Real Madrid!"