18 • Delayed

2 months later

During his time in Barcelona Pedro was busy with filming a promo for Neymar's new clothingline. The two became close friends after a successful colaboration with Messi. The cameraman decided to take a break and thought about his best friend Regina and how she was doing in Germany.
**

Marc and Regina were still happily together and the defender was having an another match against AS Monaco. 'Make sure you'll root for me', Marc asked the journalist while showing his puppy eyes. 'How can I not?'

After a while the players of Borussia Dortmund were getting ready for the big match as the bus arrived. 'I'm first!' Marc yelled as he ran to the back of the bus, followed by Aubameyang and Mario Götze. 'Those rebels always take the backseats', laughed Marco Reus as he sat down in the front.

The bus was about to leave as Marc texted his girlfriend to tell her that he was on his way. Surprisingly he received a call after he sent the message. 'Hey amor!', Marc smiled as the bus started to drive.

'Hi my hero!', started Regina, 'I just wanted to call you and wish you good luck, since I can't be there. But I promise you join you after the match!',
She heard her boyfriend laugh, but it didn't last for long as she heard a bang on the other side of the line...

'Marc?'

**
'We're done for today Ney!', Pedro said as he started to pack his equipment. Neymar gave his friend a high five i as he grabbed his phone.
Suddenly his face turned blank.
'Pedro... this isn't good'.

**

Ambulances, other traffic and many reporters rushed to the bus of Borussia Dortmund.
The back was hit and the window was all shattered at the place where Marc sat.
Regina jumped into her car as she arrived to see the heavily collapsed bus. She rushed to the back where there was the most damage.

'MARC!'

'W-what happened?  M-My arm..', the defender cried. His other teammates were laying on the ground and noticed their team mates' bleeding arm. 'Are we still alive?' Aubameyang shouted. The ambulance reached Marc and lifted him out of the bus. 'W-where am I going?', Marc screamed, 'where is Regina?!'

The ambulance rushed to the hospital and the match was delayed. Supporters of Borussia Dortmund as well as AS Monaco fans couldn't believe what happened.

...

'Regina?'

'I'm here sweetie, please take some rest'.

Marc slowly opened his eyes. 'What happened to my arm?' Eric Bartra, Marc's brother also arrived to the hospital.

'There was a terrorist attack against Borussia Dortmund'...

---
Luckily Marc is alright. I can't believe that I've reached 1k! Never thought people would read this story :')
Have you guys seen El Clasico today? VISCA EL BARCAAAAAA. But James scored too, and I didn't mind because he's goddamn sexy. And Messi's last goal was epic 🎊