3 • Suspicion

The next morning Regina's head was full of confusion. Her mind was still overwhelmed with last nights events and she was surprised that Pedro actually seemed to enjoy it all. Although his character was very naïve. "Morning Reggie, time to visit Ronaldo!", said Pedro cheerfully. "Seriously Pey, yesterday you were Messi's biggest fan and now you seem to prefer Ronaldo more", Regina said. "I'm a true fanboy, and you gotta deal with it", he answered. Both of them ate some breakfast and went to the airport.

After the two landed Pedro immediately had to buy a Ronaldo jersey causing Regina to facepalm. "Now I'm ready to go", he said while putting his thumb up. "As if you weren't", she shot back.

Regina checked her phone and noticed that "Mr. Ronaldo" sent her several messages such as "are you on your way" and "do you know where to find the stadium". Regina didn't know what to think. Why would a famous guy like Ronaldo text her like he was feeling concerned?

"Reggie! We're here!", said Pedro. She felt herself getting more nervous, wasn't it quite suspicious that she got these calls and texts? Why would she fell for a trap like that. "Reg, don't be so nervous. Many girls would die to be in this situation", said Pedro to calm the journalist down, "we're the chosen ones". The two entered the big stadium of Real Madrid and were welcomed by Marcello and James Rodriguez. As Regina grew more nervous she asked if Zidane knew about all of this. "Well.. not really", answered James, "it was actually Ronaldo's idea".

As the four of them approached Zidane he wasn't that happy to hear that there were two journalists here to film their private training. "I guess Ronaldo invited you, and I'm sorry to say that it wasn't my intention to bring you guys here in the first place". Zidane couldn't finish his sentence. "We're leaving", decided Regina and turned around, "I'm sorry that we wasted your time". "Reggie! Wait", screamed Pedro.

She felt ashamed, humiliated and awkward. How could she fall for a trick like that. As fast as she could she wanted to leave the building but suddenly bounced against a tall figure. "Hey! Watch out", she said but the figure held her back. "Regina?", the voice said. She looked up and her cheeks slightly colored red.

....

"So it wasn't a joke at all. But why, why would you approach me?", Regina asked. She realized that the Cristiano Ronaldo looked more charming than expected. "I've seen you several times on TV. You're talented. That's why I need you to film the training sessions", Ronaldo explained. "Zidane didn't really agree", she admitted. "Well, if he really doesn't like it, what about a training session promo starring myself?", laughed Ronaldo.

Meanwhile at Camp Nou -

"Neymar, what the heck are you doing on Pedro's instagram?", asked Pique. "I found her number", said Neymar as if he won the jackpot. "You can't just steal a number like that, especially not from a journalist?", asked Pique indignantly. "Saved", whispered Neymar and he noticed that the picture was deleted after he took a screenshot. He went back to the dressing room where Marc Bartra and Rafinha were making jokes. "Guys, look who's number I managed to get", said Neymar. The guys were getting excited.

-

Regina agreed to film a promo for Cristiano Ronaldo and after a talk with coach Zidane all of them agreed to make it reality. She finally felt relieved until her phone started to buzz. She unlocked her phone and froze.

Hey Regina. Marc, Rafinha and me were wondering if you'd like to go out with us sometime? Let me know okay? X Neymar.

This couldn't be good.

...