7 • Identity Theft

Things couldn't get more complicated and it was Regina's own fault. The interview with FC Barcelona went well, but the fans were getting confused as they've heard that the same reporter also worked for Real Madrid. Regina had gained a following amount of 2.3 million people on her instagram account. The magazines were full of pictures with her and Ronaldo and she reached a stage that she couldn't walk down the streets without getting recognized. And now she had a date with Neymar Jr. Great timing.

Pedro on the other hand was getting more popular than ever. Lionel Messi was very pleased with all the interviews and decided that Pedro would be working for him as a personal cameraman. Regina agreed and told him that he should take this big chance.

It was the night before El Clàsico and the Brazilian boy took her out to a fancy restaurant in Barcelona. While the paparazzi was going crazy outside, Neymar made sure he'd sent all of his bodyguards to keep an eye on them. "I shouldn't have said yes", Regina mumbled. Neymar looked quite hurt. "Don't say that.. I just couldn't see you getting attached to... him". Regina bit her lip. Neymar had always been so sweet to her and guilt was all she could feel right now. "I already promised Cristiano to cheer for Real tomorrow".
"You can still come with me after the match", Neymar said.

Neymar brought Regina home and she thanked him for everything. "And again, I'm so sorry for my rude behaviour", Regina said. Neymar didn't say anything and they just stared at each other. He smiled lightly and kissed Regina softly on the lips. Why did she feel like she'd lose control? This guy surely was on a whole other level than Cris-. No. It was wrong to think that way.

When Regina returned to the hotelroom Pedro glared at her. "Congrats Reggie, you're officially the number one subject of Spain", as he showed a picture that Neymar just posted on his instagram.

"Mi amor"  said the caption

"This is bad", Regina whispered. "Maybe you should stop toying around with these boys and go back to business", said Pedro, "normally you'd tell that to me, but I miss the old you Regina. Let me know when she's back"..

"I deserve better than being known as a gold digger", the journalist cried.

...