Progolue: The Road to Barcelona

"Will all passengers of Flight DL1457 please move to Gate 7".

"I'm NOT going to miss my damn flight", a bright voice shouted through the airport. Several people turned around with an annoyed expression on their faces.

"We've never missed a flight Reggie", said Pedro while he carried his luggage full of camera's and other equipment. "I have to get a coffee before we're stuck in the air for way too much hours". "Pey, you didn't change at all", Regina laughed as both of them finally reached Gate 7. Pedro was always by her side to film all her reports from the very beginning of her career.

"I can't believe that WE got the job. I mean, they could've chosen many other reporters", said Pedro full of excitement. "Don't get too excited Pey. We're here for business, not to act as hooligans or obsessed fans", said Regina. Pedro has been a fan of football since she could remember, especially of Lionel Messi.

"Flight DL1457 is ready to take-off", said the pilot. It was a very long flight and Regina couldn't keep an eye open and fell asleep. "REGINA!', screamed Pedro, "I think I'm afraid of turbulence". Regina groaned. "Go back to sleep, we need to save most of our energy".

About 9 hours later the plane landed on Aeroport de Barcelona-el Prat. "We're here Reggie!", screamed Pedro who almost dropped his coffee on Regina's jeans. "I can't wait to get off this plane".

The two were wandering around the airport until Pedro's high scream interrupted the silence. "Can I please go to the Barcelona fanshop?" Regina sighed deeply and nodded. As if the guy entered a Toys-store he immediately bought a Messi-shirt and put it on. "How do I look?", he said while pointing at shirt. "Like any other hooligan", Regina laughed.

As the two arrived at their hotel a little note was left on the cabinet.

BIENVENIDA REGINA Y PEDRO,

We expect you to attend the training of FC BARCELONA. I'll give you the address personally because as you can expect this will be a private training.

See you tomorrow at 8 AM.

- THOMAS LOPEZ - owner of Hotel Chic & Basic.