Chapter 51

Sarah's P.O.V.
I wake up in the middle of the night and leave Jason's arms. I can't sleep. Something about being back in the house has changed me. I walk down the stairs as quietly as I can. I walk through the living room and into the kitchen. The clock of the microwave reads; 2:56am. I sigh and walk to the cabinet that always held to junk food. There's a practically no food since it's just dad. I sigh again and walk to the fridge and see sour cream. I've always loved it more than anything.
I quickly grab it and find a bag of chips. They aren't favorite Jalapeño kettle chips that I always paired with sour cream. Plan Lays will have to do for tonight. I carry the food to the kitchen table and begin to eat. I only eat a few chips and then I can feel my eyes get heavy again.
This was always a normal routine for me when I lived her. Sometimes I would find Kelsey sitting at the table or she would find me. It's was our normal for each other. When we moved to the city we never got up in the night.
I put everything away and walk back up stairs. Jason turned over and now faces the wall. I pull back the covers and climb back in. I lay there tossing and turning for what feels like hours. Jason seems to notice and wakes up.
"You alright?" He asks yawning.
"Yeah. I just can't sleep." I mumble.
"You sure?" He asks pushing a lock of hair behind my ear. The curtain of my window is open so the moonlight casts on us. I can see the soft concern and worry in his face.
"I think so." I say shrugging. He opens his arms and I move into them. Memories flood back into my mind and finally realize why this doesn't feel so foreign. It was three weeks before we left to the city. Kelsey and I had went to a party and found guys. We snuck them back to the house and upstairs. That night would have been the night I would have lost my virginity but I didn't. We were all drunk and the boy that was with me agreed not to do anything to me. Even though we agreed not to do anything we layed here in this bed the same way me and Jason are right now.
"Are you serious?" He says a little annoyed.
"Huh?" I say confused pulling away from him. His face has a dropped sad look.
"You said all that out loud." He says.
"Oops. Sorry but yes that's true." I say dropping my eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks putting a finger under my chin so he can see my face.
"I never crossed my mind till now." I say truthfully.
"Oh. Well now is just a memory and me and you have made the memories better." He says with a smirk.
"What do you mean?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.
"He never pleasured you but I will." He says. In the dim light lust fills his eyes. His fingers dance at the hem of my underwear. I soon get what he means and I want him.
"No protection." I say remembering.
"Don't need protection for what I'm doing." He says leaning in to kiss me. Kisses me hard as he pulls down my bottoms. He teases me but light brushing against my clit. Without warning he shoves two fingers in and slowly bring them in and out. I bury my head in his neck to muffle my moans. He quickens his speed and I can feel my orgasm build up. The closer I get the faster he goes. Soon I moaning his name and the waves of my orgasm flow through me.
  "I love you." I pant trying to catch my breath.
  "I love you too." He coos in my ear. I blush and snuggle closer to him.
  "Let get some sleep. There's somewhere I want to take you." I say. Before he can pull to him I grab my phone. I set an alarm for 4 o'clock am. There's something I want him to see. Kelsey and I would do this every Saturday like religion.
  "Okay." He says and pulls me close after I shut my phone off. I look out the window till my eyes get to heavy and close. I fall asleep long after Jason.
My alarm sounds and I get up immediately. Jason groans and rolls back over. I pull the covers off him and run across the room to turn the light on.
"Why are we up so early?" He asks finally sitting up. I knew it would work.
"We are on a tight schedule. Get your ass out of bed and get dressed now." I say demandingly and walk to my bag. I pull out ripped shorts and a baggy shirt. Jason goes to his bag and gets close. I got to the bathroom and quickly slip on my clothes. I use the toilet and run back to the room. Jason stands fully dressed and scrolls through his phone. I grab mine and pull his arm.
"You have your car keys?" I ask. He digs through his shorts pocket and pulls them out. I snatch them and head out of the room. I creep down the stairs and to the kitchen.
  "We gotta go now. We can get coffee on the way." I say heading towards the back door.
  "Tell me where we are going." He says sternly as we walk out of the house.
  "Never." I say and walk out front and get in the drivers side of Jason's car. He gets into and I start to drive towards my destination.

~~~~
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXO.