Chapter 37

Sarah's P.O.V.
"It cute when you get mad." He laughs. I give him a straight face. I splash him with water, right in the face. I start laughing but then I get a big splash from Jason.
"Two can play at this game." He says with a grin. We splash each other back a forth till my arms get tired.
M.C.
We stand faced to each other and watching the water drip down his body is so sexy. Without noticing it I bite my bottom lip, gaining a reaction from Jason.
"Stop doing that." He says. I step closer to him.
"Stop doing what." I whisper seductively into his ear. His hands grip my waist. I kiss his jaw line to his lips, earning and immediate response. I place my hand on the front of this trunks feeling up his length. He stops kissing me.
"Don't stop." I order. He crashes his lips back on to mine. I love the way our lips fit together. I wrap my legs around his waist.
  We waist no time on getting to what we both want. He places his length inside me. I moan as I get used to his size. I throw my head back as he dominates me and pleasures me.
  We spend hours outside on the beach. It's so beautiful to be out here. I never would have thought that this would happen to me. This is a fairytale in it's self. Yeah there has been times where hell was raised but nothing is perfect.
  We are currently on the couch cuddled up next to each other. It's late in the afternoon. We spent all morning out on the beach, I gained a flawless tan. After a while we came inside showered together and had a small lunch. Jason said that he's taking me out to dinner. Nothing fancy, very casual.
  The warmth from Jason's body is comforting and I sigh with happiness.
  "What are you thinking about?" He murmurs softly.
  "Nothing really. Just how perfect this is. Yes we've had rough patches but look at this. I want this right here to last forever. We've only been dating a month but this past month has been amazing." I say happily.
  "Well I'm glad you feel that way because I do too. My dad, Victoria, and anyone else will not stop us." He says. I can't see his face but I can definitely hear the smile on his lips.
  "You know I've kinda forgotten about Victoria." I say.
  "Well let's keep it that way." He says. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me tight to him.
  "I love you, Jason." I say quietly.
  "I love you, Sarah." He whispers into my ear. Chills run down my body and the way my name rolls off his tongue. He doesn't seem to notice and we continue watching T.V.
  About an hour later he tells me to start getting ready. He playfully chases me up the stairs as I run. We are laughing and having a great time. It feels good to have a smile on your face because your really happy. We get to the room and he pulls me into my arms.
  We are both smiling to hard so we don't kiss he just nuzzles his head into my neck. Our soft laughter filling the air.
  "Hey I gotta get ready." I say pushing me off him. He rolls his eyes and lets me go. I decide on high waisted shorts and a white crop top. I throw my hair in a messy bun and apply minimal makeup. Just some mascara and eyeliner. I slip on my shoes and turn to Jason.
  "Ready?" He asks with a crooked smile. He's wearing khakis shorts and a black V-neck. The shirt hugs his body showing off all his muscles.
  "Yeah." I say blushing a little. His eyes have seem to run across my body as I was Checking him out. He smiles and walks across the room to head out. We walk Downstairs and out to the car.
Jason opens my door for me, I give a small thank you. He walks around the front of the car and climbs in. He starts the car and starts to drive. We sit in a happy silence just wanting to take in the presence of each other.
  I glance at Jason out of the corner of my eye. He has a small smile placed on his lips. I look out the window and get a wide grin. I love Jason and I couldn't ask for anything better. The silence is interrupted by the ringing of Jason's phone. I look over at him he looks annoyed.
  "Hello?" He says in a harsh tone. I study him as his conversation goes on. He doesn't say much just a few no's, yes's, and mhm's. About fifteen minutes later he hangs up and places his phone in his cup holder.
  "Everything okay?" I ask. His eyes flicker my way.
  "Yeah. It was just my dad. He's pissed at me." He says. I grab his hand and place it in my lap.
  "Maybe you should have gone." I suggest.
  "No. You don't know what his deal was. I could never think about anything he wants me to do." He says.
  "What deal?" I ask wanting to know what he's keeping from me.
  "He wants me to take over the company, marry Victoria so her dads  companies can be partnerships with us. Basically he wants it'll all for the money." He says with a sour tone to his voice. The thought of him being with Victoria makes me sick and angry.
  "What the fuck? Is your dad crazy. Doesn't he know how she used and what she made you into?" I say pissed off.
  "Yeah but he doesn't care it's all about him. He'll do anything that involves dollar signs." He says. He removes his hand from my lap and grips the steering wheel. My leg feels cold from where his hand was. I give a sad look but he doesn't see it.
  "Promise me that'll you'll never this deal. That you will never get with her, ever." I say emphasizing on ever. He looks over at me his eyes are soft but his features are like stone.
  "I promise you, Sarah, you have nothing to worry about." He says with a small reassuring smile.
  "I don't ever want you to break that promise." I mumble under my breath.

~~~
Sorry it's been a while since I've last updated. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXO.