Chapter 12

Sarah's P.O.V.
I wake up Monday morning. Today is job hunting. I still haven't told Kelsey. I feel really bad about not telling her. I just haven't figured out how or when.
The door bell rings. I walk to the door and open it.
"Good Morning babe." Jason says walking in. He goes to kiss me. I stop him.
"Morning breath. I just woke up." I say. He leans in a kisses me deeply.
"Nice pajamas." He says. I look down. My eyes bulge. I was wearing his clothes. I turn red.
"Um thanks." I say.
"Go get ready I'll wait for you." He says going to sit on the couch. I go back to my room. I take a quick shower. I wrap my towel around my body and go to my closet. I decided on a black skater skirt and white t-shirts. I get dressed and go out to the living room.
Jason is on his phone talking to someone. I don't want to interrupt so I go to the kitchen to get food. I make a toaster strudel. I don't care how old I am these things are the bomb. I'm waiting for it to pop up when I feel arms wrap around my waist.
"Are you trying to kill me while wearing this skirt?" He purrs in my ear. If only he knew I hate lace boy short underwear on.
"Not intentionally." I say as the toaster pops. I spread the frosting on top. I start to eat while still in his arms. He buries his head in my neck. He kisses the crook of my neck. Sending chills through my body. I finish my food and place my hands my his. He kisses a trail to below my ear finding my sweet spot.
"Hey tiger. I'm going to look for a job. I don't think hickeys would be appropriate." I say Moving away.
"You right. I guess we'll just have to finish this later." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and grab my phone and purse. I slip on some sandals and we're out the door.
"So where we going first?" I ask. He takes my hand and we start walking down the street.
"I already go you a job." I stop dead in my tracks. I thought we were looking together. Not him go and get me one.
"That wasn't the plan. The plan was for you to help me find a job. Not you pick one for me." I say a little angry. Just because I'm small and fragile looking doesn't mean I can't be independent.
"I was just trying to help. I'm sorry." He say taking My hand. I love the way the fit together.
"Are you going to tell me what it is or anything?" I ask.
"I got you your old job back." He says with a small smile.
"Are you serious? How did you get it back?" I ask. My boss seemed really pissed.
"I talked to her and explained to her what was going on. I may have lied a little. I told her you've been under stress with family business. I wanted her to feel guilty honestly. I also used my amazing charm on her too." He explains. I can't hold in the excitement. I jump in his arms and kiss him. He hold me up and kisses me back.
"Thank you so much." I say after our kiss.
"Your welcome babe." He says kissing me again.
"Well we have the day what would you like to do?" He asks.
"I don't care as long as it's with you." I say.
"Okay I would argue with that." He says leaning down kissing my forehead.  We walk a couple blocks till we get to a nearby park. We lay under one of the trees.
Our hands intertwined together. It's was partly cloudy so the clouds are fluffy. The weather is perfect. This day is perfect.
"So your boss changed your hours and days around a little." Jason says.
"Okay. What are they." I ask.
"You only work Monday thru Thursday. 9am-3pm." He says. I was shocked.
"Are you serious?" I say. I couldn't believe this.
"Yes 100%." He says. I roll over and give a big hug. I lay on top of him. We look each other in the eyes. I lean down and kiss him. I kiss him hard with passion. He presses his hand in my lower back. I can feel his hard on.
I pull away buying my bottom lip seductively. His eyes fill with lust. I grin at his reaction. He knows he can't do anything because we're in public. He growls as I go to kiss him. I lightly grind my hips into him.
"Stop. I can't control myself." He says. Gently moving my off him so he can stand. I sit there. I watch him pace a few feet away. I get up and brush my self off.
"I'm sorry." I whisper. I don't think he can hear me but he looks at me. He walks over to me in two big strides.
"It's okay. I just can't control myself when I'm around you. I don't wanna go to far and hurt you. I'm not gonna be like that." He says to me.
"It is my fault. I always push you luck. Ugh I'm such a whore." My eyes go wide. Did I really say that last part out loud.
"Sarah you are far from a whore. Don't ever call yourself that again. You are new to all this so it probably feels good to you. Nothing you are doing is anything close to a whore." He says looking my straight in the eyes.
"I know but." I can't finish my sentence he cuts me off.
"No buts." He says. I sigh in frustration.
"Baby. Stop. Don't beat yourself up over this your not a whore. Your far from one. Please understand that." He says cupping my face.
"Okay I'll try." I say.
"Common lets go back to your place and I'll make you and Kelsey dinner." He says. We walk home hand in hand. We stop at a grocery store not to far from the house. Jason buys what he needs. I talk him into buying me chocolate and ice cream. I also get lots of junk food. Any girl would know my exact reason. Lady time starts on Friday.
We pay and carry the bags to my place. I start to unload everything while Jason is in the bathroom.
He comes back and starts to cook. I help and watch a movie while he works his magic. An hour late Kelsey gets home and the food is just finishing. We set the table and sit.

~~~~~~
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXOXOXO