Chapter 18

Sarah's P.O.V. 
Kelsey and I wait for our table. Jason had to use the restroom. When a waitress calls over to seat us at our table Kelsey gets more excited. We get seated it a corner table next to the window. The city looks absolutely amazing.
"Anything to start you off till your waiter comes?" The lady that seated us asks.
"I'll have a cosmopolitan." Kelsey says.
"I'll have a mojito." I say.
"Rum and coke please." Jason says as he gets to the table. The waiter walks away and he takes his seat.
"Have you been here before?" I ask him.
"Many times." He says.
"What do you recommend?" Kelsey asks.
"Everything. Any thing you get will be delicious." He says. I look at his face. The low lights show all the shadows of his face making him way hotter. A waiter comes over with ours drinks.
"Hi I'm Austin I'll be your server tonight. Have you been here before?" He asks.
"I have but this is there first time." Jason says.
"Well welcome back." He says distributing our drinks.
"Can I get you any appetizers or anything?" He asks. 
"No we're good thank you." Kelsey says. He walks off giving us a moment to look over the menu. He comes back five minutes later.
"What can I get you?" He asks Kelsey.
"I'll have the seared lamb chops." She says.
"Okay and for you?" He asks me.
"I'll have the pan seared duck breast." I say. I've had duck many times before. Tastes just like chicken only richer.
"And for you sir." He asks Jason.
"I'll have the surf and turf." He says.
"How would like your meat cooked?"
"Medium rare." He says.
"Alright sounds good everyone. Call me over if you need anything." He says and walks off.
"Duck is an interesting decision." Kelsey says.
"You know I like it." I say.
"Yeah but that was wild and duck soup." She says.
"I wanna try something new and different." I say.
"I think it's an excellent choice. I've had both of your dishes before and they are amazing." Jason says.
"I can't wait to taste mine. Ever since we've moved to the city I have dreamed of coming here." Kelsey says with eyes pure joy and happiness.
"Well I'm glad Sarah did this for you." Jason says giving full credit to me.
"God you the worlds greatest friend anyone could ever have." Kelsey says. She takes a sip of her cosmopolitan. I total for got about mine. Thirst rushes over me so I take a sip. Well maybe a big one.
"Hey tiger you got work tomorrow." Jason laughs as he pulls the drink away. The taste of lime and bitter tequila fills my mouth.
"Sorry." I say. Kelsey just laughs.
"God I can't wait for my date on Friday." She says.
"Brandon can't wait either." Jason says.
"Oh Kelsey by the way I won't be staying with you while you get ready. I'm going over to Jason's and staying the night. I hope that's okay." I tell her. She gives me a look. The look of y'all are gonna do the nasty.
"Yeah it's fine by me." She says with a smile. We have small talk for a little bit until I have to pee really bad. I excuse myself and walk to the bathroom. It's on the second floor by the lounge and bar. I got to the bathroom. One wall is just solid glass over looking the city. Fear kinda rushes through me so I hurry up in the bathroom.
On the way out I spot someone at the bar. Not just anybody but Victoria. My stomach drops. She looks over at me and gives me a smile. I couldn't tell if was an evil one or friendly but probably evil. I hurry away and go down the stairs. My head is spinning.
I get to the table just as the food arrives. I feel sick.
"Baby are you okay?" Jason asks.
"Not really. Can we go talk?" I ask. I know his food just got here but I feel like I'm gonna be sick. We go to a quite area of the restaurant that doesn't have a lot of traffic.
"Tell me what's wrong." He says.
"She here." I say. A lump forms in my throat. Everything about her makes me feel sick. The way she looks and the things she did to my baby.
"What do you mean?" He asks concern in his voice.
"Victoria. She's at the bar. She saw me when I walked out. Jason I'm scared what if she says something or does something. She knows im with you so she'll do anything to hurt me and get at you." I say tears streaming down my cheeks. Jason wipes them away.
"Baby nothings gonna happen. You have restraining order in your purse so nothing will happen. I promise." He says. I nod my head and take a few deep breaths.
"You gonna be okay?" He asks.
"I think so. As long as I have you." I say. He kisses my cheek and grabs my hand. We walk back to the table.
"Is everything okay?" Kelsey asks.
"Yeah. How's your lamb?" Jason asks trying to get her into conversation to take her attention away from me.
"It's amazing. It's so tender and juicy." She says with excitement. Jason laughs and starts to eat. I try to eat too. I take one bite I can't help but through my head back and moan and the flavor.
I open my eyes to see Jason. His jaw clenched and and his dark and filled with lust. He puts his mouth the my ear.
"Don't do that again." He says tensely. I smile.
"Game on." I say. Dinner goes well. My thoughts always get interrupted by Victoria. Ugh I hate that bitch. But I kept teasing Jason to get my mind off of it. He kept his left hand on my thigh. Every time I moaned or anything he got higher. He was so close to my center. I opened ever so slightly.
"So how was your guys means?" Kelsey asks.
"Very good." I say. Jason moves his hand up higher. The waiter walks up and gives up the bill I go to grab it but Jason beats me to it. My thigh feels cold without his touch.
"Hey no way give it to me." I say.
"No this is my treat as a happy birthday gift to Kelsey." He says with a smile.
"Ugh whatever." I say I'm not in the mood. We pay and start to head out. We wait for an elevator. When we get on one Jason's hand hugs my waist on my lower back.
"I'm not finished with you." He whispers in my ear softly. He kisses my sweet spot. I bite my lip hold back. We get off the elevator and into the waiting car. Jeff drives us home. Kelsey goes in my room to change and get ready.
She walks out and we walk in. Jason shits the door and locks it. He attacks my lips. I kiss back instantly. Jason holds my waist tightly. He lays me on the bed laying on top of me. His hand hikes up my dress. Half of me wants him the keep going the other half wants me to hold back and not let him touch me. He stops.
"Do you want me to go any further. I'll stop when you want me to." He says. I think about it.
"I don't want to go all the way." I say.

~~~~~~~~
Please vote and comment
Thank you XOXOXO