Chapter 50

Sarah's P.O.V.
When Jason leaves the room I choose to call Kelsey. I dial her number and wait for her to answer. I look around my room remembering the days Kelsey and I sent her hiding liquor or sexting people. We were young and crazy. Sometimes I miss those days.
"Hey Sarah." Kelsey says taking my focus away from my thoughts.
"Hey. How's your Friday night." I ask.
"Peaceful. Brandon is out with a friend or something. I'm home alone watching a movie and eating take out." She says.
"That sounds fun wish I was there with you." I say.
"Uh-oh. Is it that bad?" She asks with concern in her voice.
"Kinda. Dads being so protective and is scaring the shit out of Jason. I know Dad is making sure he's good but I don't like it." I say truthfully.
"Sorry Sarah. Does he know about me?" She asks.
"I only told him you were with a guy and it's looking like forever but I didn't say anything about you being pregnant. Do you want me to?" I ask. My dad has always been a second dad to her. Her family wasn't the best growing up either. We just understand each other I guess.
"If you want to. Maybe we could come down again and I'll tell him. I miss him anyway." She says.
"That would be great. We could definitely do that." I say my mood instantly going up.
  "So what have you guys done?" She asks. 
"We went to Williamson's for dinner. Jason and Dad are hanging out in the garage. I'm sitting in my room on the phone with my best friend." I say with a smile.
  "Awe sounds amazing. Do you still wish we lived with your dad?" She asks. I have to think about it for a second.
  "A little bit. The nights we spent making the upstairs to ourselves has been forever missed. I was just thinking about some of the stuff." I say with a small laugh.
  "Yeah I do too but if we never went to the city then we would have never gotten to where we are." She says.
  "That is true." I say nodding my head even though she can't see.
  "Do you remember hiding the liquor upstairs?" She asks.
"I was just thinking about that before I called you. Where did we keep it?" I asks her.
  "In my room at the back of my closet or in your bottom dresser drawer." She says. I quickly get up and look in my dresser not seeing it. I race across the hall to the familiar blue walled room. I shuffle things around her closet and feel the glass bottle. A smirk crosses my face.
  "I can practically feel you smile which means you found it." She says. I pull out the bottle and see that's it's straight vodka.
  "Vodka. Jackpot." I laugh. I remember begging people to buy us liquor. We'd pay double sometimes just to get it. We were young and wanted to party but without all the people.
  "Your so gross." She whines.
  "Oh come on. You act like you never did this." I say. I carry the bottle back to my room and set it on my desk.
  "Yeah yeah. I guess it's just the hormones that make me think of it as nasty." She says.
  "Possibly. How's that going, by the way." I asks.
  "Really good. I can really start to feel the groggy changes of me but I'm happy so that's all that matters." I can sense the smile on her face.
  "Do you think he's going to propose?" I ask unscrewing the bottle.
  "I hope so. I want to spend forever with him." She says.
  "Y'all are so cute." I say.
  "What about you and Jason?" She asks. I take a sip of the vodka and feel the burn and I swallow. I pucker my lips and get ready to answer Kelsey's question.
"Maybe. We are still building our relationship." I say with a sigh. She doesn't know everything about Victoria. Even though she is my best friend I don't know what to do.
"Well I think y'all will. I have a strong feeling about you guys." She says.
"Thanks Kelsey." I say.
"Well I'm gonna go. Have s good night. Do not have sex in my old room." She says the last part with a laugh.
"No promises." I say back. She laughs.
"Goodnight. Love you lots." She sings.
"Love you too." I say and hang up. I realize night has fallen and turn on my light. I dig through my bag to get out my pajamas and toiletries. I walk to the room next to mine which is the bathroom. I close the door and turn on the faucet. I strip my close and look at my self in the all to familiar mirror. Kelsey and I taped Christmas lights around the border of the mirror as a night light, it also made pictures look cute.
I step into the shower and let the warm water run over my body. I take my time washing my hair three times and body twice. I shut the water of and dry off and wrap the towel around my hair. I get dressed and walk back to my room. I take another swig of the vodka and walk back to Kelsey's room to keep it in its home.
By the time I walk back to my room I can hear Jason coming of the stairs. He's in the doorway and his mood changes the second he sees me. I can't help but smile. He walks over to me placing one hand on my hip and the other on my cheek. He leans in close to me and the familiar smell of the garage comes off him.
"Kiss me." I breathe.
"You were drinking. I can smell it." He says. I shift my eyes to his closing my mouth.
"Why?" He asks arching an eyebrow.
"Reliving an old tradition." I mutter. Jason moves his hand from my cheek and unwraps my hair.
"Hmm really." He says mockingly. I nod my head.
"Can I have the privilege to be the first man in your bed?" He says seductively.
"You sure can." I say. He lifts me and let out a small squeal.
"Shhh. You gotta be quite. Your dad." He says with a chuckle. He lays me down on my twin bed. Really wish I had a bigger bed right now. He lays on top of me keeping his weight on his arms that are on both sides of my head. He kisses my lips with pure passion and lust, I do the same back.
  His hand trails down my body and the the hem of my shirt. He tugs it off my body and throws it on the floor. I never sleep with a bra so he has access to my breasts. He leaves a trail of kisses down my next and to my nipples sucking the hard and giving both the need attention. Jason sits up and tugs off his shirt and shakes of his jeans leaving just his boxers. I can see the tent formed in them and blush. His face goes blank.
  "What wrong?" I ask sitting up.
  "I didn't bring protection." He states.
  "It's okay. We don't have to do it." I say taking his hand.
  "Baby I need you though." He says.
  "I can fix that." I say with a smirk. I stand up and pull him off the bed too. He stands up and kneel down in front of him. I tease him by kissing his length through the fabric. He groans wanting more than that. I pull down him boxers and his length spring up.
  I wrap my hands around his shaft as I take his tip in my mouth. He groans with satisfaction. I remove my hands and take him in my mouth I bob my head up and down and a quick speed. Jason grabs my hair and guides me along. I take a second to catch my breath and is jerk him off then get back to it.
  "Fuck. I'm gonna cum." He pants quietly. And just like that I take his load and swallow it. He picks me up off the ground arm wraps me In his arms. I pull back enough to I gave him a long kiss. We pull away and I got to shut of the light so we can sleep. Jason climbs into bed and so do I.He cuddles me and we soon fall asleep.

~~~~
Please vote and comment.
Thank you. XOXO