Chapter 8

Jason P.O.V.
It's midnight and I haven't heard from Sarah. We always talk before bed. She didn't even send a text message. Where could she be? I try calling her again. On the last ring she answers.
"Sarah?" I ask hoping it's her.
"Yeah it's me. Sorry I feel asleep it was a long day." She says her voice hoarse.
"It's okay I just got worried you weren't answering." I say heavy with concern.
"I'm okay. How was your day?" She says.
"Long. I just want it to be Friday so I can see you." I say. I really wanna see her but I don't want to be pushy or anything like that. I wanna take time in this relationship and make it last forever.
"How many time did I tell you, no one is stoping you." She says.
"I don't want to be quick with everything. I wanna take our relationship slow." I say hoping she'll understand.
"Ugh fine. I can't wait to see you either." She says. These words send electricity through my body.
"It's getting late I should go to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I say. I don't want to end the conversation but I have to get up early to go get my tux fitting. Olivia told me the color of the dress so I could match to her.
"Okay baby. Goodnight." She says softly.
"Night babe." We stay on the line for a few minutes until she ends the call.
Tomorrow will be a busy day. I decided to got to sleep with her on my mind like always.

Sarah's P.O.V.
I wake up late. I mean really late. My shift starts at 8 o'clock usually. The clock reads noon. I quickly get dressed and run to the coffee shop. I run into my bosses office.
"Oh look you decided to show up." She says in a sassy tone.
"Sorry I over slept. I'm so sorry." I say pleading.
"Sorry isn't going to cut it. You took a day off for no reason yesterday when you knew we were short on staff. And today you come running in later than hell to work. Your fired." She says. My jaw drops open. I'm like one of the best employe at this place. I barely take sick days. I'm so pissed off I run out there. I continue to run not knowing where I'm going.
I stop in front of a building. Jason's tattoo shop. I open the door and walk in.
"Hi how can I help you?" The lady asks.
"Is Jason here?" I ask.
"He took a personal day off today and tomorrow. Do you need me to leave a message for him?" She asks with a smile.
"No that's okay. Thanks anyway." I walk out. I walk home with my head hung low. Tears build in my eyes. They flow down my cheeks before I know it. I run the rest of the way home. I get inside slam my bedroom door shut. I scream and punch the door it stings but I don't care. I crumble to the floor.
I don't know how long I'm there till I hear a knock. I don't answer and who ever it is knocks again. I still don't answer. The front door opens. I hear them shuffle around and come the door.
"Sarah it's me." His words soft and soothing. It makes more tears come into my eyes.
"Open the door please." He says. I don't move from my balled up self on the floor. A few minutes later the door opens. I got stiff but the tears keep coming. Getting fired from a job you put your life to hurts like a bitch.
"Sarah are you okay?" He asks kneeling next to me. I move my face so I can see his. There's worry in his eyes. He sits crossed legged and pulls me to his lap. He pushes my tears away.
"What happened? I was out taking care of business and I got a call from work saying there was a girl looking for me. And the description was an exact match to you. Why were you looking for me?" He says with ever but of worry in his voice.
"I got fired." I say. Hearing those words out loud again make me cry more. Jason pulls me close to his chest. I cling on to him scared to let him go. He gets off the floor gracefully and lays me down on the bed. His shirt is crinkled from where I was gripping on to him. He lays next to me so we face each other.
He pulls me close to him again wrapping his arms around me. He kisses the top of my forehead.
"It's okay." He says. If only he knew I worked really hard for that job and that it meant everything.
"Sorry I didn't know that." He says. I looked at him puzzled.
"You said you thoughts out loud." I get red. I burn my face in his chest. He chuckles and holds me tight. I feel my eyes get heavy from all the crying. I yawn. That's the last I remember before falling asleep.
I hear light snores. An arm drapes over my body. A body lays pressed to my back. I try to wriggle out of the arm so I can turn over.
"Stop moving." His voice says all of a sudden. I don't move. I feel his hard on press into my back.
"Did I do that?" I whisper.
"Yes. That's what happens when I dream about you and having you sleeping next to me doesn't help." He says tired. I move into him a little. He grunts.
"Stop please. It's hard enough trying to get myself from doing anything to you. But you pressed into me doesn't help." He says through his teeth. A giant grin crosses my face. I rotate my hips just the slightest amount.
Jason is on top of me in seconds. His face is cold. I can feel his hard on press into me making me warm. He attacks my lips in a lustful kiss.  He bites at my lip for entry. I don't let him enter. He grinds into me causing me to moan and throw my head back. He attacks my neck. He finds a sweet spot just below my ear and sucks and bites at the skin. Moans escape my lips. I can feel myself getting wet as the seconds pass.
I flip us over wanting to take control. I kiss him deeply. Nibbling at his lips want to enter him. One hand pins him down while my other sides down his chest. I slip a finger in the belt loop and grab a hold of his waist. I plant kisses all along his jaw line. I bite the skin under his jaw earning a few moans.
I quickly get off him. I start to walk towards the door but he stops me.
He kisses me hard. His hands travel down my back. He squeezes my ass. I jump and wrap my legs around him. His hard on pressing into me. I moan. He enters my mouth to explore its every inch.
"That's all for tonight love." He says.
"No not yet." I say pouting.
"Your a tease I'm going to be one." He says gripping my thighs.
"I gotta go." He says.
"I don't want you to."  I say with a frown.
"I know I'm sorry. I'll see you tomorrow at 8 o'clock for the gala." He says. I walk with him to the front door I step out side with him.
"Goodnight babe." He says.
"Night baby." He kisses me and then he's off.
I walk inside Kelsey is sitting in the couch. She stares at me but I just keep walking. I take a shower and climb in bed. I lay there for hours till I fall asleep. His sent on the pillow. I stayed up most of the night just laying there looking out my window or staring at the ceiling. I fall asleep somewhere around 5.