Chapter 39

Jason's P.O.V.
  "I'm gonna get drinks. You can head out side." I tell Sarah when we get into the living room. She gives me an okay as I walk towards the kitchen.
I make her a cosmopolitan and a rum and coke for myself. Having a full bar in the house pays off sometimes. I grab the drinks and head out on to the patio. A pile of clothes lay on the ground next to the hot tub. Sarah has her back to me. Her hair is in a messy bun on top of her head.
  She turns around and smiles at me. I can't help but smile back. I set the drinks down next to her on the ground. I pull my shirt off in one swift move. I unbuckle my belt and let it fall to the ground. I do this all slow and seductively. I let my pants and boxers fall to the ground.
  I walk into the hot tub and over to Sarah. She wraps her arms around my neck. I lean down a kiss her. She kisses me back with love and passion. Shivers run down my body as she runs her hands through my hair. We pull away from each other. A smile is planted on her lips and I can't help but return the smile.
  She walks over to the edge of the hot tub and grabs our drinks. She hands me mine and holds hers up to toast.
  "To us." She says looking into my eyes.
  "To us." I say back. We clink our glasses and take a sip. She walks over and sits down and I follow.
  "This was a good idea." She murmurs and she looks out to the beach. 
  "I agree." I say. We both stare out on to the beach. It's dark now so it's hard to see any of it. Memories play back in my head from when Sarah and I were out there. The way her wet skin felt against me. She's perfect in every way possible.
"Why can't this last forever?" Sarah says taking another sip of her drink.
"I wish we could stay here longer too. This has been an amazing weekend." I murmur. I look back over to her.
  "Thank you." She says softly.
"For what?" I chuckle. I take another sip of my drink and set it of the edge of the hot tub.
"For everything you've done for me. Every little detail means a lot to me." She says.
"Well I'm glad you like it. And you don't have to say thank you." I tell her.
"Ugh fine." She says rolling her eyes with a small giggle. She moves closer to me wrapping her arms around me.
"I love you." I whisper into her ear. I feel a shiver run down her. I can't help but smile.
"I love you more." She says.
"Impossible." I says and she laughs. Hearing her laugh is one of my favorite things about her.
  "We shouldn't stay in here to long." I say.
  "Well let's continue this upstairs." She says seductively. I raise an eyebrow at her. She climbs out and gathers our clothes in her arms and starts waking away. Her ass jiggles as she walks away. I quickly follow her I grab our drinks and head inside.
  She must already be upstairs because I don't see her. I stop in the kitchen to drop of our drinks. I take one last long sip of mine and jog across the house and upstairs.
  I walk in our room and Sarah isn't there. A chair has been placed in the center of the room. I furrow my eyebrows and look around. The bathroom door is closed with the light on.
  "Sarah?" I half call out.
  "I'll be out in a minute. Just sit in the chair." She yells through the door. I do what she says and wait. A few minutes later the door swings open.
M.C.
Sarah stands with her arm against the door. She's wearing white lingerie and matching platforms. She has dark red lipstick on and her hair lays across her back. From being in the sun lately, she has a perfect tan adding to the one she has.
  "You touch me and it's game over." She says firmly.
  "Baby that's going to be impossible." I say licking my lips. Her eyes shift over my body and land on my hard on. I can feel the precum. She gets a devilish smile.
  "Then its game on." She says walking slowly towards me. She stops in front of me and holds up a condom in between her fingers like a cigarette. I grab it from her and place it on me.
  She sits on my lap and starts kissing me. It's eager and sexy. I wanna reach for her but I know it'll eye game over. She starts to make slow circles on my making my body ache for her. She slowly trails down my neck sucking and biting every so often. I moan and call out for her but she doesn't listen.
  Sarah drops to the floor in front of me and spreads my legs open. She parts her lips and starts to suck on my length. I throw my head back in pleasure. I look down at her and she's looking at me through her eyelashes. Lipstick stains the condom and smears across her face making her look sexy. She quickens her speed and I can already feel I'm about to cum.
  "Baby I'm gonna cum." I moan out. She pulls away making a popping sound. She stands up and pulls me up with her. She guides me to the bed and lays me down. She slips off her thong and climbs on top of me.
  She teases me before sliding onto me. I can't stand it any longer. I grab her hips and flip us over.
  "Hey not fair." She whines pushing me away. I grab her hands and hold them above her head. Her legs spread farther apart and I start out a fast speed. She doesn't last long till she's already having her first orgasm but I don't stop. We go for hours till we both are worn out.
  We end the night in each other's arm. A musky smell hangs over us but we don't care at all.

~~~
Please like and comment
Thank you XOXO