Chapter 14

Sarah's P.O.V.
I woke up the next morning facing Jason. He was still asleep. He looked so tired. I had a nightmare again but it was different. I was trapped in a room with a glass wall on the other side was Jason. He laid there restless. I don't know why I'm having these nightmares. Nothing is adding up.
I watch Jason as he sleeps. His chest moving up and down slowly. He's shirtless so I can see his every muscle. I light trace his chest. I study his tattoo on his upper chest. It's a beautiful tattoo. It has many different symbols inside the emblem. I find myself tracing his jaw line then to his lips.
"Good Morning Sarah." He says his voice rough and horse from sleep. Making everything about him ten times hotter.
"Morning baby." I say.
"You haven't failed to wake me up with a hard on. Thanks." He says with a half smile.
"Your welcome." I stare into his eyes. They look so beautiful. They're a dark chocolate brown the kind you can get lost in.
"Why you looking at me like that?" He says.
"I don't know. Your just really handsome and sexy. I can't stop looking at you I guess." I say. A smile flashes across his face.
He lays on top of me in seconds. He props himself up with an arm so he doesn't crush me.
"Baby wait till you see the rest." He says seductively into my ear. A chill runs down my body. I get hot in all the right places. Jason notices my discomfort. A smile flashes across his face.
"The effects I can give you with just simple words. Imagine what would happen if it was actions." He says with a grin. He kisses my jaw line and around my throat. He goes below my ear to my sweet stop. He kisses and sucks the area. I moan and throw my head back giving him more access.
I know he left me hickeys. I flip us over. He grins at my movements. I attack his lips. I kiss him with lust wanting all of him. I bite at his bottom lips wanting access. He doesn't give it. I grind him a little causing him to moan and throw his head back. I attack his neck giving him kisses everywhere. I give him a hickey just above his collarbone.
"Someone is frisky." He says with a grin. I just smile back. My lips are sore from kissing him. His five o'clock shadow is coming in from the lack of being home.
"Nice sweatshirt." He says slipping his hands under it. He feels my smooth skin. He avoids my bra and panties.
"Thanks." I say. I get up because I need to get ready so I'm not late to work.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower." I say walking into the bathroom. I finish my shower and walk out. Jason is going through a duffle bag.
"Do you mind if I use your shower? I didn't have time to take one when I picked up clothes." He says.
"Yeah sure go ahead." I say. He walks into the bathroom. I walk over to his bag. I pull out a shit and smell it. It sounds weird but his sent is fading away from the clothes he gave me. His sent makes me feel happy.
The bathroom door opens. I look up at him with the shirt still in my hand. He walks towards me.
"I forgot my soap." He says rummaging through his bag. He chuckles when he looks at me again.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing I just think it's cute. I guess my shirts have faded there smell." He say.
"Sorry." I say placing the shirt back in the bag.
"No it's okay." He says. He walks back into the bathroom. I change quickly and head into the kitchen. I make myself a toaster strudel. Jason walks out with a towel wrapped low around his waist. Water drips down his body from his wet hair. He has a strong V-line that every girl craves. I bite my lip.
"Don't do that." He says.
"Sorry." I say I look at the floor. The toaster pops and I turn around to spread the frosting on it.
Jason grabs a cup and heads back to my room to get ready. I eat my toaster strudel and drink a glass of orange juice. Jason walks in wearing a white v neck and kaki shorts.
"You look good." I complement.
"Thank you." He says with a smile.
"So you ready I don't wanna be late." I say. We head out the door and he drops me off just like yesterday. He stops by at lunch just yesterday. After work Jeff wasn't here to get me nor was Jason. I called Jason but he didn't answer. I started to worry. I called again. He picked up on the last ring.
"Sorry baby. Is everything okay?" He asks.
"Jeff isn't here to give me a ride home." I say.
"Hmm that's weird. We'll I'm still at work so I can't some get you." He says.
"It's okay. I'll just walk." I say.
"Why don't you walk to my work it's only two blocks." He says.
"Okay sure." I say.
"I gotta go. See you soon. Bye." He says and hangs up. I speed walk down to his work. I get there in a few minutes.
"Hi. How can I help you?" The same lady as before asks me.
"Um I'm just here to see Jason." I say.
"He's with a client but I can show you to his office." I follow her down a hallway and to a room. It has a big desk with lots of sketches spread across it. The walls have many sketches too. I sit in the chair and look through some of the sketches.
I see one of a bohemian hippie styled elephant. Elephants have always been my favorite. I study the picture closely looking at every detail. There's a knock at the door. I look up. Jason leans against the door frame.
"You like that, huh?" He says.
"Yeah elephants have always been my favorite." I say looking back at the drawing.
"You should get it. I'll do the honors." He says.
"Like today?" I say.
"I mean if you want." He says. I think about it for a moment. Where would I even get it? Am I ready for another large tattoo? I decide to not be a baby.
"Okay. I'll do it. I want it on my left side of my thigh." I say with a little confidence. After saying my choice of placement I realized that I would need to remove my jeans.
As almost as if he could read my mind a smile crosses his face.

~~~~~~~
Please vote and comment
Thank you XOXOXO