25: Foreign Entity | 2 |

Start from the beginning

"Three. I only know they were all different from humans, as well as their locations. However, if the plot has changed, they could be anywhere!"

"You think we should've remained in Port Ruo?" Suggested Bright.

"Too late for that now." Replied Raize.

"Okay. I understand. I will not stop whatever that's going to happen, but I'll stop running away now." Lea decided. Her voice stern and cold.

"What do you mean?" Asked Raize, looking Lea with his puzzled eyes.

"We won't have to hide if the game intends to progress with us, but I will decide for my own however I want to progress with my situation. I'm tired of worrying and running." Her voice resigned, her ruby eyes decisive.

"First step, do we fetch Oliver and the heroine?" Ulla suggested.

"Yea." Lea replied curtly.

With the one-sided conversation, Raize simply sigh. 

"Don't worry, Raize. We'll still be exploring." Lea said with a small smile as she glanced at Raize.

"You think that's what I wanted to do?" His question worded rather rudely, but a smile could be seen on his face.

"Of course. You and I.... are not that different after all." Lea concluded.

Her words allowed Raize to burst into laughter.

"...I sometimes wonder if you two have telepathic abilities between you two." Muttered Ulla, but her words were clearly heard by the two. To which they simply replied with a small knowing smile.

Noticing this, Bright came forward. "Wait, you do?!"

A burst of laughter was once again heard, but this time, it was Ulla, Raize and Lea's.

"No, silly." Ulla simply replied after she had calmed herself down.

"What is this game you are talking about? And you are leaving somewhere? I thought you were gonna stay with me? Who is this Oliver and Heroine? Telepathy? What is that? And I thought you were running from your tribe's killer? Why does it sound like you have been escaping from your fates instead???????"

Consecutive questions were thrown in the air by Izaya who looked completely lost.

Empathizing with the young man, Lea let out a soft sigh. "Sorry Izaya. Our past that I told you was not true. In fact, we are indeed running, but not from anyone."

"Wait, maybe we are running FROM someone or more...." Raize added.

"Oh?" Lea turned to him.

"Oliver. Purple haired dude. I'm sure they are going to chase you to the ends of the world, Lea." With his uttered words, Lea felt a sharp shiver on her back.

"............" Silence took over her soul.

"I think her brain finally malfunctioned. I knew you were something else, Raize." Ulla joked offhandedly. "It's okay, Lea. We are here if you need anyone to restrain them."

"Yea right. Remember how hard it was for us to restrain a measly Purple haired dude?" Retorted Raize.

"Then what do you propose we do?!" Finally frustrated, Ulla asked.

Seemingly unfazed to Ulla's outburst, Raize proposed. "Teach Lea how to handle men."

"......................."

Complete silence took over. 

"Are you proposing we wrap them in Lea's hand?" Clarified Ulla.

"Exactly. I've noticed Lea's not really comfortable with people in general, but it's especially true with men. I suspect someone turned her to be as such." As he said so, he remembered Lea's brother.

"I fear for my life." Was all Lea muttered.

"So Ulla, teach her well?" With his question, Ulla looked troubled but gave a nod in return.

"Guys... I have more questions here..." A certain fiery haired youth called, looking rather lonely in one corner. Beside him was another lonely youth with black hair and blue eyes.

"Don't worry. I understand." Was all Bright said as if his answer resolved Izaya's confused mind.

"Can't you tell me anything...?" He inquired hopelessly.

"Dear Izaya, my friend. I know a lot of things, but the one thing I sure do not know about is my current situation. Would you like to listen to what I know?"

"Bright. I can now understand how sad your life must be...." 

"Oh! The Joy! Someone finally understands me!!" As Bright said so, he gave Izaya a hug to which the latter refused just as immediately.

Raize, Ulla and Lea were looking at the two with amused eyes.

The group decided to go back to Mingzhe Dei for the moment. But when they were halfway through their journey by semi-flying and walking for days, they encountered the characters they were looking for.

Oliver, the Heroine and a few people with them were heading towards the capital of Chlad.

"Guys, tell me. What happens if a prince from another nation visits another nation?" Bright asked.

"Peace talk?" Replied Ulla.

"People can read it wrong. But it's not like the relationship between the two is that bad?" Raize answered, looking for an answer himself.

To their confused mind, Izaya said, "This could be the reason why there were only soldiers inside............."

His words rang a bell to the others.

"Your disappearance was another matter. But if they intended to win the war, they should have never disposed of you. Why would they?" Lea critically assessed.

"Because I am a slave brought from Sabio." He simply said, and that was enough to answer Lea's question.

"Sabio really is a den of slave trading...." She quietly muttered, remembering Carlitus. Her heart trembled for the poor souls, stealing a glance towards Izaya. Her face unreadable.

Ulla raised her hand and called for others' attention. "What do you guys think of this...?"'

The others listened to her plan with rasp attention. 

After a while, Lea's face paled.

In contrast, Ulla's face was beaming.

While Raize was not amused. 

Bright was no longer paying attention halfway and was then looking at the ground. He was looking for who knows what. But he vaguely remember feeling upset as he was listening to what Lea had to do.

Izaya was listening intently and looked forward to when the plan gets executed.