Dating someone famous part 1

Začať od začiatku

Jace turned around and started talking to the class.

Jace: So hi everyone, my name is Jace Norman and I'm from Nickelodeon and I star the lead roll in what show? Does anybody know?
Jorydans hand went up really fast. Fast enough for Jace to see it.
Jace: Yes?
Jorydan: Henry Danger! I love that show its my favorite of all times.
Jace: Thanks I'm glad you love it.
He smiled at her and she flipped her hair and smiled back at him.
You started laughing to yourself at how she was acting.
"Oh boy." You said to yourself.

Jace: So yes I am on the show Henry Danger and I think it's awesome it's really fun hanging out on set with the cast and crew members and it's just a really really great experience. So now I will be taking some questions if you guys have any.

Everyone's hand went up and so did your hand. You tapped Jaces back and he turned around.

Jace: Yes?

I turned back and continued to finish my drawing on the board.
Y/N: When is your birthday? You asked him with a little smirk as you turned around to see he was facing you.
Jace: Really babe?
Y/N: Jace, just go along with it please?
Jace laughed to himself and turned back to the class
Jace: Why thank you uhh...
Jace turned around to look at you and you turned around and looked at him too and smiled.
Y/N: My name is Y/N.
You said to Jace and looked at him.
He smirked and then turned back to the class.
Jace: Thank you Y/N, and my birthday is Mar-"
Jace got cut off by Jorydan saying when his birthday is.
Jorydan: March 21st 2000!
Everyone looked at her like she was crazy and some people just laughed to themselves.

Jace laughed and then just looked at her.
Jace: Yes um thank you what she said.
Jace turned around and looked at you and he tapped your shoulder and said.
Jace: should I watch out for this one? He whispered to you.
Y/N: Yup totaly.

He laughed to himself and continued on with the class. Jorydan had a look of jealously on her face because Jace kept talking to you personally and you both kept laughing.

Timeskip after a while of Jace answering some questions and sparkles and glitter everywhere. XDD

Your POV

Jace has been answering a lot of questions which I thought was a good thing. People can be able to know stuff about him now. But he has answered a lot of questions from Jorydan. She's like obsessed with him. Her face looks like she was gonna ask him a grand question at the end. Well I think I know what the question or questions are going to be. Mr. S left for a meeting and of course Jace was in charge. Well that's okay. I don't really care where Mr. S is.

No ones POV

Jace has a happy face on. He looks really happy that he got to talk to his now to be called fans and answer some questions about him.

Once again, Jorydan had her hand raised and asked Jace what looked like to he her last and final question.

Jace: Yes?
Jorydan: Ok I'm sorry but this is going to be my last question.
Jace: It's okay, ask away. He smiled at her.

Jorydan: Okay so, do you have a girlfriend and if so, how old is she, when is her birthday and where is she?

Once again everyone looked at her like she was crazy but she didn't care. She just kept looking at Jace not breaking eye contact. Y/N sighed as she was still drawing her picture on the board but the good thing is she was almost done.

Jace: Well, to answer your questions, 1: Yes I do have a girlfriend. 2: She is 16
3: Her birthday is today, and 4: She's right behind me.