Point Me In The Right Direction-A Larry Stylinson Fanfic

Hello Wattpad world! This is my first Larry Stylinson fanfic, and it gets pretty intense at some parts. Really smutty and kinky if you know what I mean. Basically, for mature audiences only. If you can't handle it, don't read. I will be warning at the beginning ot the chapter it will be in so you can look out for it. Hahaa, soo I'm just posting this in the hopes that someone will read it and pass it around. i don't really know how to use this website, but I'll figure it out. if you read this, enjoy! Here's chapter 1(: *Note- the story is told in the POV of Louis. There might be other POV's later if I feel like it.

Point Me In The Right Direction-Chapter 1

We had just finished our last concert of the tour. It was the craziest one yet. complete with millions of screaming fans, and a huge surprise ending. As the boys and I sang the last note of Another World, cheering and screaming erupted louder than ever before. We ran off screaming and clinging to each other. I went for Harry, like I usually do, ignoring all the others for a slit second.

"God, that was amazing! The best concert yet!" Harry screamed in my ear, practically making me more deaf than I already was.

"Heck yeah it was!" Niall shouted from across the room. He'd headed straight for the food table, like he usually did. It's a wonder that kid isn't huge by now, with the massive way he eats.

Liam approached us all, looking sort of...out of it. Maybe he was just tired, but then again, he'd been looking strange all week. It's always after a concert, like there's something that he doesn't like about them being over, or the events that happen after, backstage. I'm going to have to investigate that later.

"Liam, you ok?" I said, stepping slightly closer to him and putting a hand on his shoulder, while still holding hands with Harry. Liam seemed to snap out of his trance.

"Oh, uhh, yeah, I'm brilliant!" He perked up. Something was utterly strange about that...."Come on lads, we gotta get to the limo before they get impatient!" He gestured for us to follow, and we did. Looking back, I saw Niall running after us all, piles of food in his arms. I swear, something's gonna happen to him one day.

Oh, wait, I forgot to mention why Harry and I were linked by the hand. Just before the concert, Harry professed his love to me, saying he's fancied me ever since X-Factor, and hadn't stopped. Of course, I felt the same way, but didn't have the courage to tell him. The way he always cared about me more than anyone else, the way we joked around together, made me fall for him more everyday. He was just great, and I loved him. And I still do.

Suddenly, I was pulled out of my thoughts by something tugging my arm. I had somehow gotten outside and was being led to the limo. Was I really that deep into my thoughts that I hadn't noticed?

"Louis! We have to got! What are you doing?"

"Sorry, I'm not exactly here!"

"No duh, come on!" And with that, I ran my head straight into the top of the limo and fell to the ground, losing Harry's grip. I heard tons of voices screaming my name, fans and some other voices I couldn't quite make out. My eyes slowly closed, my last sight being Harry face, filled with shock and sadness.