39. More and more

Start from the beginning

A nightmare landed beside us.

He stood proudly, when he looked at me and roared.

*nightmare* - IT'S MY PLACE, GET LOST!

- It's mine.

*nightmare* - I'll crush you than, little one!

He wanted to stamp on me, but I jumped away, after many try I was fed up, and I ran up on his wing, up on him, when he set himself on fire but I didn't care. I bit into his nose, he roared in pain and I was the more determined. He eventually gave up, and whined in defeat. I let him go, but he charged at me.

Come at me bro.

I ran, and after a while when I gained enough speed, I taunted him joyfully which angered him as I expected. I gave chance to the big one to take a shortcut, right in front of me, so when he did, I jumped up and caught his long horn, and I clung onto it.

We spun and soon I fell to the ground with the horn, and the owner of the horn.

I released it and I hissed at him.

He backed away and with a bit of hesitation, he bowed.

The others were jumping happily, and celebrated my victory.

We decided to go back... and the nightmare followed us.

I have one more member in my party.

Hiccup's POV

I watched Astrid doing stuns. It's been days since we started the work, I put Heather in charge so I had less responsibility so I could supervise them... and maybe more.

They could learn a lot since we had all day and night for it, and they got pretty far!

When they dove and went to the forest to practice turning, I spotted a few huge dragon flying in the distance.

*Astrid* - What is it?

- That's what I'd like to know. They looks like they are catastrophic quakens, but it's sure they are boulder class.

We flew towards them, where I spotted Eret, his crew and Fishleg... it was his first mission. If I remember well they went to check if the flighmare's route hasn't changed, which not likely, but for first quest it's perfect.

But why are there these dragons?

- HEY! Eret!

*Eret* - Oh, Night! We were looking for you! Check these awesome dragons out!

- I see, but why are they with you? I thought they don't live anywhere near...

*Eret* - We've encountered with some Hunters.

- There are still groups, who still works?

*Eret* - It seems there are a lot of small ones, I've already sent scouts, I'll give you the report later... BUT. This guy - he flew over to Fishleg - is amazing! I wanted to come back for reinforcement, but he came up with amazing ideas, and together we dared to go in. We destroyed their buildings, and freed the dragons!

*Fishleg* - I... I didn't do anything big...

*Eret* - Just two huge ass dragon love you, for freeing them. And without your plan, we couldn't have done it! Why does Astrid on a triplestrike?

- Don't judge me! She brought it home!

*Eret* - She brought it home....??? - he shoke his head in disbeliave - Hey girl, how did you meet with your rider?

*Astrid's triple strike, Lightningbolt* - At night when the zippleback hissed at me! After their leave she befriended with me! Moreover she led me to the Master's lair! She is awesome!