33. New day

Astrid's POV

*Hiccup* - WHOHOUUUUUUUU!!!

And with that he did a freefall.

Again. I looked down after him as they dove from the sky.

I'm not even surprised anymore.

Now of course Heather and Eret joined them.

They were caught by their dragons in the last moment and flew back up.

*Heather* - Aren't you joining us?

- Nah.

*Fishleg* - I'm fine here.

Now they started their fall together, they held hands creating a circle in the air and they spun, then torn apart blackflips frontflips and different stuns.

They must have done it many times if they are that good at it.

A few others joined their fun, now they are doing it with making shapes in the air.

*?* - Wow. I told you! He is coordinate others like a night terror!

- Night terror? What type of dragon is that?

*?* - Like a terrible terror, I believe they live around Berk. Do you know them? But imagine them in black and doing the same as now Hiccup and his crew. So cool!

- Um. Okay.

*?* - Oh I didn't even introduce myself. I'm
Eira.

- Astrid. Nice to meet you.

*Eira* - Same. ... I wish I could join them!

- Why didn't you already?

*Eira* - I've never done that and I don't want to interrupt them to teach me what to do.

- Don't be such a coward. Come I'll join you.

*Eira* - Wait, WHAT?!

- Follow me!

I shot up, and I waited for her up there. When the others arrived as well, I waved at Hiccup as I jumped down, taking with me Eira. She screamed from the top of her lung. Hihi.

I didn't see when or how but Hiccup was right next to us already, he looked at us worryingly, but as he saw me laughing he softened.

Maybe I'm that brave because last time I was caught by him. And Stormfly tries to copy Toothless again, so she is close, but my new friend's dragon looked panicked, he just spun in the air uncontrollably and we all tried to calm him down. Everyone was falling beside us laughing at the dragon and our helpless efforts.

Toothless screeched, and suddenly the dragons caught us by flying underneath us, Hiccup just simply grabbed the saddle and pulled himself up.

I have to admit it was fun!

- See? We survived ;D

*Eira* - Shut up!

*Hiccup* - Hehe. Next time at least say before you do something like that.

- You are saying it like you never do anything dangerous.

*Eret* - Buuuuurn!

Hiccup's face burned, and I just laughed. He raised one eyebrow and when I didn't pay attention tossed me down.

Hiccup's POV

To can play that game!

She was laughing carelessly so I just pushed her...  but I didn't expect what happened next.