Can't Sleep Love

This wasn't meant to be a song one but I had just thought about this song and I had to add it.. also sorry it's short and I haven't updated in a while. I haven't been in the mood to write Septiplier.. I've gotten so obsessed with Pentatonix and Avi's voice..!!!! Yeah I had to put that in.
----------------------------------------------------------------
-Jack's POV-
I am awake laying in bed trying hard to get back to sleep. I can't just because I'm really warm.. so I'm laying with all of the blankets off of me.. it's a hot summers night. I sigh then I turn over for the thousandth time so I'm facing my boyfriend Mark.. I smile at him but it then drops when I see his breathing. He is breathing quickly.. nightmare? I sit up then I turn on the lamp next to me.. Mark throws himself off the bed and onto the floor. I am startled then I see him looking panicked.. I also myself am really scared.
"Mark?" I call his name.. he looks up at me then he gets up.. he us drenched in sweat "What happened?"
"I'm fine.. just a waking Nightmare" he brushes it off as if it's nothing.
"Oh.." I say as he climbs back into bed... he lays down and so do I.. I reach over to turn off the light..
"Don't.. please" I look over at Mark.. his hand on my shoulder.
"What happened?" I ask as I sit up again and face him.
"Eh... it was just sleep paralyzes like normal but what I heard scared me" he says with a slightly shaky voice "I hear a few voices.. maybe 2 talking about you.. I-I-I-I.." he stops to take a breath "I hear them say something about... t-t-taking you"
"You heard that?" I ask bewildered.
"Well... i-i-it's mostly m-murmurs but I could make it out" he starts to calm down.. I crawl over and lay on top of him but I immediately regret it.
"Ew.. so sticky and warm" I roll off of him.
"That's not the first time you've said that" he smirks.. I roll my eyes.
"I'm so fucking hot... that's why I was awake" I sigh as I sit up on the side of the bed.
"I asked if you wanted to AC on" Mark says as he gets up.
"Where are you going?" I ask him.
"For a night swim" he smiles as he heads out of the room. I follow him then once we reach the back door he slips his boxers off and he heads out into the pool. Hmm... skinny dipping huh? I smirk then I strip before I dive into the pool.. when I emerge I get tackled back under the water.
"Ye bastard" I growl as I move away from him.
"That's my name don't wear it out" he smirks.
"Yeah okay"
"Kissing in the moonlight, movies on a late night, getting old" Mark sings as he moves closer.
"Gimme that can't sleep love" I skip to the  chorus.
"Gimme that can't sleep"
"I want that can't sleep love"
"Gimme that can't sleep"
"The kind I dream about all day the kind that keeps me up all night"
"Gimme that can't sleep love!"
"Yeah!"
-The End-