Take Away the Y

-Mark's POV-
I have just finished recording my second video for tomorrow.. I lay down on my bed and head onto Instagram. I scroll through looking at photos when I come across one that Jack posted... It's a girl? Long brown hair and bright green bangs... She looks Jack's age but holy fuck is she beautiful... She's absolutely stunning. But she looks... Scared, confused... My eyes find the caption. Go check out my latest video for an explanation. I go back onto my computer and into YouTube where I find Jack's latest vlog... It's called Well... This is strange! I click on it and put on my headphones.
"Top o the mornin to ya laddies my name is Jacksepticeye and today well.. I am a girl!" She smiles awkwardly... My eyes widen "I know you must be confused and believe me so am I but this just happened and I don't know why!" She giggles in the way Jack would so I know it's him... Her voice is lower than a typical girls is and her green bangs are cut short and brushed to the side... The rest of her hair is that brown gray color of Jack's. I finish watching the 10 minute vlog and I head to Skype where I message Jack something that needs to be said.

Markiplier:
Jack holy fuck! I'm so emotionally confused right now... I'm so fucking attracted to you I can't help it...

Jacksepticeye:
Really?! Umm... Call me?

Markiplier:
Sure

I take a deep breath then I click call waiting to see Jack on the other side... Well... The female Jack... His/Her face pops up and she's... Smiling awkwardly.
"Hey" she blushes.
"God damn" I whisper as my eyes run over her face.
"W-what?"
"Nothing!" I blurt out as I blush and look away... I clear my throat "so I guess I say she or her when talking about you now... It's very awkward and confusing"
"Yeah me too... Especially a week ago when it happened.. I went to see my parents and boy was that awkward" she laughs.
"So thats the problem you told everyone you were having.... Do you still go by Jack?" I ask.
"Yeah... I have no intention of changing it" he tails off clearly seeing the look on my face "Mark be honest with me.. Are you turned on right now?" She asks raising an eyebrow at me.
"What....?....... Yes..." I sigh as I look down at my desk.
"I fucking need you... Ever since I filled with estrogen I've been so fucking horny for you... And I can't help it" Jack admits with a definite look of need.
"Please come visit..." I quietly beg as my eyes meet his.
"You come visit me... I can't travel... I need to change all my stuff to gender female and get new pictures taken so can't" he points out.
"Is Signe still living with you?" I ask curiously.
"No but she may stop in to grab some of her stuff... She does a little each day... But she's staying in Ireland" she explains.
"Ok well I'm gonna start booking... But I really don't care about videos... I'm visiting for a week weather you like it or not" I state.
"Oh I'll like it alright"
"Okay got to go... I'm coming as soon as I can" I say blushing because of the dirty mind I have. Jack smirks at me as she laughs then ends the call... I grin wildly the whole time I'm looking for a flight, packing and setting the videos I have on a timer... I have enough for one a day for the week. My flight is in 3 hours actually.. It's at 11:00... I sigh and try to find something to occupy the time.. Maybe I should post something on Twitter about this week.

@Markiplier:
So I am going for a sort of vacation for a week and I only have enough videos for one a day... I hope it's okay... But I'm leaving tonight very soon.

I smile as I think about Jack.. This will be weird because... Septiplier won't be the same... Yes it still will be septiplier but not two guys version. I don't know... I shake my head and grab my stuff before I head out.. Locking the house up then getting into my car.
-skip to Ireland-
I am waiting for my bag when I hear my name called by a familiar female voice with that Irish accent that I know... I turn to see Jack flying at me with a huge smile on her face. I hug her tightly with my face buried in her neck.
"I've missed you" she sighs against my skin.
"I've missed you too... Well... To be honest it's like meeting someone new although I know you're personality so... Oh I'm so mentally confused" I chuckle as Jack let's go... I smile then turn to see my bag... I grab it then we walk out to find a taxi that's free. We head back to her place and as soon as we get there I press her against the wall... My body presses tightly against her's.
"Mark..." She practically moans "please.." I press my lips forcefully to Jack's.
-sorry no smut-
-Jack's POV-
I wake up with my head on Mark's chest and his arms wrapped tightly around me... this feels weird... It may be easy for him since I look different but for me he's the same so it's very strange. I sit up and hold the blanket to my chest like girls normally do.. and I understand why now it's just so uncomfortable being naked even if I am by myself.
"Good morning" I look back to see Mark laying with his hands behind his head... I smile then giggle.
"It's 1:23... it's not morning that's for sure" he smirks.
"Whatever... time doesn't matter when you're in bed" he grins.. I sigh then I lay back beside him.
"So... are we...?"
"Dating? Well only if I take you on a date tonight... unless we're friends with benefits?" Well both laugh.
"I'll pass on that last one... but I don't know... this is still really weird for me" my eyes meet his "maybe I should have some time to adjust since I've only been a girl about a week"
"You can do whatever you like... I'll be here for when you're ready" Mark gets up on his hands and knees so he's hovering above me... I place my hands to the back of his neck before pulling him down. He is now laying on top of me.. my hands running through his hair as his forehead is pressed to mine... I close my eyes and breath in his scent.
"I fucking love you Mark" I whisper as I close the gap between our lips.
"I've always loved you" he whispers back after we break... I open my eyes and search his.. he sighs "I guess I am sort of Bisexual but I was only attracted to you... not in this way though.. this is way more"
"Whatever.... now is all that matters" I smile as I push Mark off of me then I grab girls boxers that I got and I put on a black bra to match. I look at the floor to see Mark's flannel... I pick it up and put it on.
"How do I look?" I ask seductively.
"You're gonna be the fucking death of me" he smirks as he gets up and grabs his boxers... he also pulls pjs out of his suitcase and puts them on.
"Jack?! I'm here to grab some things!" I hear Signe call from downstairs.
"Mark stay in here okay?" I quietly order as I sneak out of the room making sure the door is shut before I walk down to the kitchen to see her.
"Did I wake you?" She smiles.
"No I was just laying in bed still... so what you here to get this time?" I ask hoping she doesn't say go through the closet.
"Umm well I'm probably just gonna look through the bathrooms for anything I left and I guess the kitchen too" she says then looks around "Oh and the closet upstairs" I mentally curse but I just nod and smile.
"Of course... I'll just be doing my own thing.. ask if you need help" I smile as she looks confused... her gaze goes up the stairs.
"Is someone else here? I thought I saw someone run to the bathroom..." She raises an eyebrow at me.
"Yeah..."
"You already in a relationship? She asks with a smile.
"Almost... he's a close friend and when I turned into a girl we both got feelings for each other" I explain cautiously.
"Are they from here?" She asks... I hear someone clear they're throat as I cringe and look at the ground "Mark?!"
"What the fuck did I tell you?" I growl as I glare at him.
"Sorry but I just saved you a lot of time... and that was really painful to listen to" he laughs... I sigh and force a smile.
"Ok I'm not gonna ask but I'm glad you at least know about him and know he's not gonna hurt you" she points out.
"Yeah okay... we're gonna be up in my room... let me know when you wanna go through the closet" I say kinda grumpily.
"Alright" she smirks as I head up the stairs quickly and I push Mark back into my room before closing the door.
"Geeze I'm sorry I didn't think it would bother you that much" Mark moves closer to me his hands gently resting on my waist as he moves so our bodies are almost touching. My hands are on my hips as he can clearly tell I'm pissed off... his right hand moves my face up so I looking at him
"I'm sorry I disobeyed you.... is there any way I can make it up to you?" He asks softly as his lips just barely touch mine.
"You'll make it up by the end of the week" I smile as I wrap my arms around his neck... his tongue exploring the inside of my mouth. So we just end up talking, cuddling and making out for almost 3 hours.
Knock Knock
"Jack can I come in?" I hear Signe.. I get off of Mark then I slide some Jean shorts on... I throw Mark a shirt then I head to the door and open it.
"Excuse the mess... I may be a girl but I still have the mind of a guy"
"That's offensive" Mark whines as he gets up and heads out of the room.. I laugh.
"So how long have you guys been... together?" She asks as she opens the closet and starts going through it.
"Well..we're not.. yet" I also kinda go through the closet... pulling out guy clothes that I could wear as I girl "but I am getting used to the fact that he's a friend and he sees me differently"
"Well I think your fans will enjoy Septiplier... just in a different form" she laughs.
"Yeah... but don't say anything to anyone yet please... I'm still trying to get used to myself let alone people knowing I'm in a new relationship" I sigh as I sit down on the edge of the bed.
"Sure... but if you need advice or help just text or call me.. I'm not far" she looks at me... I nod then I get up and head down to the kitchen.
"By the way what are you gonna tell your fans?"
"Hmm?" I give Mark a confused look.
"About not putting up videos... what are you gonna tell them?" He explains.
"The truth... I'm trying to get used to being a girl and I'm figuring things out" I say as I pour a coffee.
"Makes sense but septiplier fans for sure will connect the dots" Mark adds as he sips on his coffee. I roll my eyes as I run up to my recording room to grab my phone from my desk... I spot my vlogging camera... maybe I could vlog? No. I should wait to do any of that stuff... I have until the end of the week to figure out if I'm gonna except this or defy my gender.. act like I guy.. date girls? FUCK IT! I love Mark and that's all I care about... I may look like a girl but I'm a Tom boy! There! Figured myself out... I head quickly down the stairs then I jump into Mark's arms.
"Woah there!" Mark chuckles as he holds me up.. my legs are wrapped around his waist and my arms are around his shoulders.. my hands on the back of his head.
"I already know what I want my life to be like..."
"And what is that?"
"The same as it has been just... with you as my boyfriend instead... I'm gonna be a Tom boy and might act like a girl sometimes... but didn't I do that anyway?" We laugh as I press my forehead to his.
"Ok... well... will you be my girlfriend?" Mark grins... I smile and nod.
"I'd want nothing more" I fit my mouth to his.
"Ja..... oops" I hear Signe from behind me. I smile and roll my eyes.
"What do you need?" I ask as I hope off of Mark then face her at the top of the stairs.
"I forgot that my nightstand is still here and you might need to clean out your stuff" she says as I head up the stairs following her. I go through and clean out all of my stuff placing it on the bed... then without looking I put my hand in a grab something else... when I pull it out I blush madly at Mark with a devious grin standing in the doorway. I toss it onto the bed only to have it bounce onto the floor on the other side out of sight.
"That's not mine" I look to Signe beside me and glare at her as she chuckles.
"Thanks" I roll my eyes as I look through the drawers to make sure they're empty before attempting to pick it up.
"Hold on... I got this" Mark says as he takes it from me carrying it effortlessly out of the room "I guess you got the muscles of a girl too"
"Hey!" Me and Signe both say at the same time... we look at each other and laugh as I pick up two of the 3 bags she filled with leftover stuff and clothes... then we follow Mark down and out to the truck that she's borrowing from a friend. We get everything packed in her vehicle then we say goodbye and she leaves with the last of her stuff... I guess we'll still be friends and she probably could have stayed with me just as a friend but I understand it's weird. Once I close the door behind me in see Mark sprint up the stairs and I can tell there's only one thing he's going for... I run after him but when I reach my room he already has it in his hands.
"So did you get this before or after you turned to a girl?" He smirks as he moves closer... I blush.
"Umm..... before?" I answer as if it's a question.
"Really... have you actually used it?" I nod.
"I used it every other day for about a month before I turned... I was curious at first and it just felt so good.." Mark places a finger on my lips before tossing it into my open closet.
"You don't need that anymore..." he grins as he pushes me onto the bed where he strips me of my clothes before doing the same to himself.
-imagination- (sorry)
I am laying on my back having finally caught my breath... Mark lays with his head on my stomach pressing light kisses along my stomach, chest and v-line. It's not a seductive, turn on way... it's more a calming, making me giggle and fall asleep type of kisses.. I play softly with his hair as I feel the kisses become lighter and there's less of them. In only a few seconds I hear his light snores.. I also find myself drifting off to sleep with a smile on my lips.
"I love you" I whisper before going under.
-The End-