Jack

-Backstory-
Mark, Ken and Felix are the hottest boys in the 11th grade... All girls love then and all boys envy them. Each of the boys bangs at least one person a day trying to reach their goal of having sex with everyone in their grade.. They won't stray outside of their grade because that's pushing it too far. Felix and Ken are in a relationship and they don't care that they both fuck other people... Their used to it.. Mark on the other hand is single and every girl is trying to get to him first but he hasn't found the one he likes. The boys are smart and do pay attention in school, they don't cause trouble to the teachers and are considered good kids because they do all their dirty work either at lunch or outside of school. All three are so close to saying that they have had sex with everyone but they have a few more to do... Then there's Jack.. The quiet, small, boy who sits in the back of the room with his hood up... Drawing little to no attention to himself.. Until the teacher tells him to take his earbuds out.. But everyone forgets he's there after the teacher continues with the lesson. It's the way Jack likes it... He smart and passing all his grades but he shields himself from social interaction... All he does at home or in spare time is either sit and listen to music, watch YouTube videos or play video games. Teachers also say he's a good kid.. Just very shy and off in his own world... They also notice that he never pays attention to the lessons but when he has homework he gets perfect on them, as well as tests. Anyway to the actual story.
-Mark's POV-
I grin as I walk up to my friends who are waiting for me outside... The notice my grin then give me a questioning look.
"Guess who I got down and dirty after school yesterday?" I ask still grinning.
"Who?" Ken asks.
"Devon" they both look at me in shock.
"But I thought he said he wouldn't fall for your tricks.... He made a choice" Felix points out with a slight smirk.
"One way or another everyone falls for me... And with that I have banged everyone in the 11th grade" I cross my arms and look proud "both male and female"
"Wow I got 4 more people to go" Ken says.
"I got 2... But" Felix pauses and looks over in a direction behind me "make that 3 for me 5 for Ken and 1... For you" I look at him in confusion then I turn around to see a small boy in a black hoodie walk passed us into the school.
"Jack? Right forgot about him... Ok I'll do it.. I'm gonna try" I smile as Ken and Felix snicker "see ya later losers" i head into the school following close behind Jack as I watch him go into his first class early... Same as mine. I head in then I sit in a seat closer to Jack's as the bell rings.. I sigh at least it won't be awkward... I get up and move so I'm in the seat just in front of him as a bunch of other people come in. Jack has his head down, his hood up and I can hear death metal blasting... He won't notice me.. Oh well I'll just wait... I take out a small piece of paper and think thoroughly about what I'm gonna do...I write something down on it.

Dear Jack,
I know you're gonna think this is just me trying to get into your pants but it's not... I actually like you and I'd love to know more about you... Call or text me?
*phone number* From,
Mark <3

I turn around and slide the paper under his head...I turn around then I hear shuffling around behind me... I look to a girl that's a row over and a couple rows forward... She has a mirror out fixing her makeup but I can see Jack in the reflection... His face is expressionless while reading he then takes out his phone. My phone vibrates in my pocket... I look to see its a text from Jack.

Jack:
Not interested

Mark:
Awe come on... Give me a chance we could just be friends if anything :)

Jack:
Not interested! Now stop bothering me..

Mark:
Please! :( I just want to talk that's it!

Jack:
We are talking

Mark:
No not like that... I mean getting to know each other... Like my full name is Mark Edward Fischbach and I was born in Hawaii but I then moved to Cincinnati until I started high school then I came here! :)