Dollhouse

This was suggested by @LissaWho5
----------------------------------------------
-Mark's POV-
I get home from being at the store so I put the groceries away... When I get done I head up the stairs but I stop when I hear something... I hear Jack.. Singing? I tiptoe up to his recording room and I look through the partly open door... Jack is standing in front of his camera with his new karaoke computer game set up. He just finishes singing Hakuna Matata... Typical Jack.. I smile then I hear a new song start... Dollhouse?
"Hey girl, open the walls, play with your dolls
We'll be a perfect family. When you walk away, is when we really play You don't hear me when I say, 'Mom, please wake up.
Dad's with a slut, and your son is smoking cannabis'" Jack sings then I step in the room and I continue.
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen. Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces. Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains" I sing.
"Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister? Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains" Jack continues.
"D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else sees" with both sing at once. The computer does the echo.
"Hey girl, look at my mom, she's got it going on. Ha, you're blinded by her jewelry.
When you turn your back she pulls out a flask And forgets his infidelity. Uh-oh, she's coming to the attic, plastic, Go back to being plastic" I sing, now fully in front of the camera.
"No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens
One day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen. Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces. Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains" Jack sings.
"Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister? Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains" I sing as I hide behind Jack's blue screen that he has up.
"D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E I see things that nobody else sees" we both sing.. Then the echo.
"Hey girl" Jack sings with a creepy look, then the computer does the echo.
"Hey girl, open your walls, play with your dolls. We'll be a perfect family" I sing with a creepy stare.
"Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces. Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains. Picture, picture, smile for the picture. Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?Everyone thinks that we're perfect. Please don't let them look through the curtains.
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E
I see things that nobody else sees" we both sing the last part and we end with really creepy blank stares. We stay like that until the next song comes on which its randomized so the next one that comes on is Anaconda by Nicki Minaj so we both start randomly dancing and singing the beginning. We both start laughing so much that we just stop sing and Jack stops the song.
"That was amazing though" I say when I've calmed down.
"Yeah that was amazing or... Maybe we just think to highly of ourselves" Jack says looking at the camera.
"Most likely... Whatever! We thought it was good and that's all that matters" I say as I stick my bottom lip out and I cross my arms.
"Yeah" Jack says as he copies me and we just stand there for a moment "ok now get out so I can do my outro" Jack pushes me out the door.
"Bye!" I yell at the camera as Jack shuts the door on me. That was fun.
-The End-