Stories I started but Didn't Finish

I just noticed both of these are about GTA... Oh well!
---------------------------------------------
#1
Just a note this is not all of what I had written it's just the part I liked in the story that I started... I deleted the rest
----------------------------------------------
-Jack's POV-
I'm going to stream GTA online.. So others can play as well. I am going to choose some people and I'm going to invite them to a sever that I have set up (idk if you can do that... Whatever). I choose about 20 people and have everything pretty much set up when I get a text from Mark.

Markimoo:
May I join your game? I'll just be in with the other fans... I wanna see if they notice and I'm just bored.

Jackaboy:
Yeah if you want... Ps Dathi is also in... What other youtubers can we hide? :)

Markimoo:
Oh ha... It a game of find the YouTuber!

Jackaboy:
Yeah... I bet some will find it k well I'll invite you... Going on in 10 minutes

Markimoo:
Ok

I set my phone down and I get ready... In 10 minutes I start the stream on YouTube.
"Hey so I'm not gonna do an into because not everyone is here yet so.... Hi! Heh I'm always so awkward with live streams... Oh well you guys don't mind do you" I say as I quickly gain 1000 people watching... It grows very fast and soon enough I have over 1 million people watching.
"Ok I think there is enough people watching now... By the way for any of you who just joined you didn't miss anything... I was just jamming out to some music here and answering some questions that aren't that important... So yay! Let's get into GTA shall we... Ok so for those of you that I chose from Twitter to play... You'll be getting your requests now... So accept! Or not that's ok too.." I say just joking around. As soon as I spawn in.... Dathi and Mark both spawn in front of me and they immediately in sync run opposite directions... I can't help but break out into a laugh.
"That was perfect.... I can't fuckin... I can't not laugh at that... It was a set up!" I laugh really hard. Since Mark, Dathi and me are already skyping... we just had it so I couldn't hear them but they could hear me and each other..... I press a button and then everyone and me can hear them again... They are both laughing really hard like I am.
"Ok I'm not gonna do this.... As you did or did not see... Mark and Dathi both spawned right in front of me and in sync walked opposite directions out of the screen... It was so perfect!" I say starting to laugh again.
"I know it was amazing... But yeah Markiplier is here!" Mark says "Jack you really need to put our face cams up because I just did a sexy pose to my camera then I forgot you didn't have them up! Oh well you won't ever get to see what I did"
"Heh... Hey but the best part is you could be completely naked behind the camera and they don't know... By the way it's Dathidenogla..... Imma pull a Mark" Dathi says as you can clearly hear moving around in the mic.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Oh my god check out this amazing head stand on my chair! Oh wait you can't see me.... Fuck!" Dathi says as me and Mark both laugh.
"Hey don't be rude...... You and your Unedited Dathidenogla videos can go else where!" Mark says.
"Don't you fuckin dare!" Dathi yells.
"Aww that's cute you watch his videos to make that reference" I say as I smile at the camera.
"Ok... Pardon me for changing the topic but imma speak for everyone when I ask.... Will you tell us what happened to you?" Mark says.
"Yeah... Don't worry to much that was just me being a stupe.... I ran to my stairs then I tipped and fell all the way down" I say as I stand up and show my bruised stomach "see my poor belly got the worst of it..... Wait at least my nipples are safe"
"Ok that's good... We wouldn't want your twisty fresh nips to be hurt" Mark says.
"Wow good for you Mark.... You've done your homework... You've quoted both me and Dathi in the space of half an hour" I say as I sit back down.
"Well... It's only because I love you" Mark says in a higher tone " you too Dathi"
"Yay! I'm loved!" Dathi says.
"Thanks Markimoo..... Hey I just realized something" I say in an excited tone of voice.
"What?" Dathi says.
"We're supposed to be playing GTA" I say in a matter of fact tone.
"Right! But I bet they don't mind watching us be idiots.... They love that stuff.... Right guys?" Mark says. We do our livestream, play GTA and mess around for about 4 hours before I get tired and call it quits. When I get done with everything I go right to my bed... And I lay down.
----------------------------------------------
#2
-Jack's POV-
"You fucker!" I yell into my mic as Mark kills me on GTA 5.
"Get wrecked!" Mark yells back at me.
"No! Fuck off cops!" Bob yells as he runs into a cop car.
"Well.. I don't know about you but I'm in a plane and I'm about to-BE BLOWN TO BITS!" Wade yells as he explodes in the plane.
"Ha... Fuck you Wade" Mark laughs.
"What the fuck was that!?" I yell as I start to laugh hard.
"Jack.... I saw that!" Bob says as he start to laugh.
"What did I miss?" Mark asks.
"Yeah how come all the good stuff is happening where I'm not?" Wade asks.
"Two cop cars literally crushed me and I went flying into the air really high" I struggle to get out as I laugh.
(I doubt that can actually happen... But you never know)
"Ok well I'm going stop my recording here" I say as I calm down.
"Me too because I have to go somewhere soon" Bob says as he calms down.
"Same" Wade says.
"Wade... No one cares what you have to do!" Mark yells at Wade.
"Fine... I'm going bye" Wade says as he pretend cries... He ends his Skype call.
"Wow I wish it was always that easy to get rid of him" Mark says as he laughs.
"Yeah... K well I got to go.... See ya later" Bob says as he turns off his Skype call.. Leaving me and Mark alone.
Mark: Hey Jack?
Jack: Yeah?
Mark: I was wondering if you wanted to come down to LA for a week to make some videos with me, Matt and Ryan?
Jack: I would love to! But.... When would it be and how would I prepare enough videos for that?
Mark: we'll do what I do.... We'll just make a vlog everyday then you have one video covered for that day..
Jack: that's kinda like cheating....
Mark: you can't cheat at YouTube
Jack: yes you can and that's using false titles or thumbnails
Mark: yeah but that's not what we're doing..... Plus I think people would rather see septiplier vlogs than a game
Jack: uhhh..... I can't believe we even ship septiplier
Mark: I know! It's weird shipping yourself with someone.... But oh well... What can you do its daily life now
Jack: really?! That's your daily life routine?! Shipping us!?
Mark: oh fuck..... That's not what I meant.... I forgot the word... It's uhhhh.... HABIT! That's it.... It's a habit..
Jack: oh ok... Sure... Nice save..... Anyway so what week would it be?
Mark: I was thinking maybe.... Next week?
Jack: what? Ummmm..... That gives me a week? Maybe..... Ummm.... I'll start preparing tomorrow and I guess if I can't get enough videos then we might have to push it back a week?
Mark: yeah that's fine no worries... But remember you can make some vlogs to put up
Jack: yeah but I would put up maybe only 3 or 4 at the most
Mark: ok well whatever.... I'll let you go now if you want... Because I guess that means I have to prepare as well
Jack: yeah ok bye
Mark: bye
I end the Skype call. Ok well.... Maybe I'll pull an all nighter... I don't feel that tired so I should be fine to record for now. I start recording at 12:00 and I record 3 videos so I get done at 5:00.... I don't think there's a point to going to bed... And frankly I'm not that tired... Surprisingly. I go get something to eat and I have a shower.... By then it's 6:00 so I drink a coffee and I start more recording. I record from 6:00 to 3:00 and I get 6 videos recorded... Wow... But I've been neglecting the comments and Twitter and Tumblr... I decide to go check those things for a while.
-Mark's POV-
I recorded 3 videos after me and Jack stopped skyping then I went to bed.... And after I woke up I recorded 3 more videos in the space of 6 hours so I got done at 1:00... Right now it's 3:00 and I'm just being sassy on Tumblr... It's fun. I just go through different social medias answering stuff and having fun until 6:00. I make something to eat then I Skype call Jack.... He declines and I get curious... I call again and this time he picks up.
Jack: hey
Mark: hey Jack.. What's going on?
Jack: nothing.... Oh I got a bunch of videos recorded... I just need a couple more then I need to edit!
Mark: really!? That was fast..... How many did you get done?
Jack: ummm...... 9.... Oh... I'm not close to done... I need at least 14 for the whole week
Mark: how did you get 9 done in one day?...........Jack?
Jack: yes?
Mark: did you sleep?
Jack: no?
Mark: uhhh.... Jack you should sleep... You need it more than you need to get the videos done
Jack: I know but I wasn't tired last night.... I will sleep tonight I promise
Mark: you better.... But anyway I got 6 done.... 3 after we finished skyping because I still had time to... You didn't.... And I got three done today... I'll try to get at least 4 done tomorrow
Jack: yeah me too... And I might start editing some tomorrow too
Mark: Jack don't work too hard... I'm not worth working yourself dead for
Jack: you have no idea -Jack whispers-
Mark: what was that? I couldn't hear what you said?
Jack: never mind..... I'm gonna go to bed now... Goodnight
Mark: ok.... goodnight
I end the Skype call and I start to edit the videos I have recorded.
-Jack's POV-
When I end the Skype call I feel the urge to record more videos but I follow what Mark said and I turn everything off then I go to bed. I wake up at 9:00 and I immediately start recording more videos.... Well after I'm mostly woken up that is. I record until 7:00.... Only a few minutes after I finish I get a Skype call from Mark..... What is this sudden urge to Skype me every night... I mean not that I mind. I answer.
Jack: hey... What's up?
Mark: did you sleep last night?
Jack: yes mother...... I went to bed right after the Skype call... I woke up at 9:00
Mark: good I just don't want you to tire yourself out to the point where you get sick or worse
Jack: oooo...... It's the infamous 'or worse'
-Jack laughs-
Mark: hey! Don't make fun of your mother!
Jack: oh so you agree you are my mother now?
Mark: well I sure as hell am acting like one.... And your the pesky little douche bag of a son that I have to take care of
Jack: you are a terrible mother! You called your own son a douche bag! -Jack fake cries-
Mark: well your a burden on your poor mother! I can't take it anymore! I want an abortion!
Jack: you can't get an abortion when I'm already born idiot!
Mark: not true! I could kill you and make it look like your life never existed.... Then it would look like I had an abortion!
Jack: wow -sarcastically claps- true genius! I hate you mom!
Mark: see what I mean! Douche bag son! Go run away from home!
Jack: how long are we gonna keep this going?
Mark: yeah we can stop.... -Mark and Jack both go serious-
Jack: fuck! I can't hold a straight face! -they both start laughing-
Mark: you gotta work on that if you're expecting to shoot skits with us
Jack: hey I'm pretty good at it... I just am tired right now
Mark: ok then I'll let you go and sleep
Jack: it's only 7:38... I couldn't sleep even if I tried
Mark: oh never mind then... How many videos did you get done today?
Jack: I recorded 6 more today but I didn't edit any
Mark: oh well I got 4 more recorded and I edited 4 with Matt's help of course
Jack: ye lucky bastard! I have to do this all myself...
Mark: I know Jack and I'm sorry for putting you through this but I'm telling you... It'll all be worth it in the end
Jack: I hope your right.... Ummmm but anyway I think I'm gonna go edit a couple of videos so that I have some for this week... That means I have to double the amount I have already... Uhhhh... Ok well got to go.. Bye
Mark: yeah..... Bye
I end the Skype call. I pull up the first video I had recorded and I start to edit it..... I edit 3 more videos after that then I go to bed. I decide to wake up really early so I had set my alarm for 6:00.... It goes off and I get up right away. I record pretty much from 7:00 to 10:00.... After I get done my last recording I remember something... Mark normally calls at 7:00 or 8:00 why didn't he call today? I decide to call him.... Maybe he's tired? I don't know.... I'll call. I call him and he doesn't pick up.... Strange..... I call again.... This time he picks up.
Mark: hey Jack
Jack: what's going on.... Why didn't you call at the usual time?
Mark: I don't know.... I thought I would let you get stuff done instead of wasting your time talking to me
Jack: no it's ok I like talking to you.... Besides... I got 9 more videos recorded... Plus I edited 3 last night after we ended the call
Mark: Jesus Christ Jack! How did you get that much done? I only recorded and edited 4
Jack: well I'm not editing them yet... I'm only recording so far
Mark: wow well you'll be done in no time.... I better pick up the pace
Jack: no you do it at your pace I'll just wait when I'm done
Mark: well I should probably pick up the pace anyway.... I'm getting lazy
Jack: well I just wanna get it over with
Mark: if I knew it would be too much work then I wouldn't have asked... But it will be worth it in the end
Jack: yeah I know it will
Mark: ok well I got to go bye
Jack: ok bye
I end the Skype call.