The Real YouTuber Hunger Games!

-Mark's POV-
I lay down on my bed..... It's been a long day... I'm so tired. I've been in Canada for 2 days now at a convention... 17 other YouTubers are here with me.... Including Jack, Bob, Wade, Felix and Matt. We only have one day left.. Then we go back home... Except Jack said he would come stay at my place for a week and we can do fun challenge videos or more.... Except we have another reason for him coming over. We started dating at the last convention.. Which was 3 months ago.... I shake my head.... I'll think about this later... Time to get some rest for tomorrow.... I close my eyes.
Knock! Knock! Knock!
Who could that be..... I get up and I walk to the door..... I open the door.
"Hel...." I get cut off by a fist hitting me in the face. I fall to the ground and I look up to see two figures with black robes on.... I get up and I try to get away from them but I get punch several times in the face and I don't go down. I get several punches in before one of them hits me in the back of the head with a baseball bat.... I fall to the ground unconscious. I wake up because I hear people calling my name..... I attempt to open my eyes but only one of them does... The other is swollen shut. I look around to see all 17 of my YouTube friends tied up in twos... Back to back.... There is one group of three because I'm tied up against a pole... Probably because I put up a fight.
"Mark... What happened to you?" Jack asks me from across the circle of friends. I look at him and the others.. No one else has a scratch on them.
"I put up a fight.... Why don't you guys have a scratch on you?" I ask... My voice hoarse and I can taste blood in my mouth.
"I got tranquilized" Jack says and all of the others nod.
"Well aren't I lucky..... They were just gonna punch me out.. But I put up a fight so now I have several bruises and a mouth full of blood" I say as I feel the bump on the bad of my head throbbing "I also might have some brain damage.... They knocked me out by hitting me in the back of the head with a baseball bat" I see everyone cringe or have a sorry look on their faces.
"Well I hope not because that would be bad" Jack says.
"Well brain damage is the least of our problems right now.... We could be murdered" Felix says... I nod. I then try to do something brave... I try breaking the rope that has me strapped to the pole.... I look around me into the darkness outside of the circle of light that were in, then I just push my arms against the rope with all of my strength. The rope starts to break.. Slowly... Then I relax for a second and I push outward in one quick motion... The rope snaps and I break free. I stand up then I feel a punch to my back I stumble forward but I gain my balance.. I run at him head first and I tackle him.. His back hits the pole and I feel a snap... I step back and look at him.... I killed him. I see something out of the corner of my eye so I dodge and I swing hitting another person in the face... They fall. I feel someone grab my shoulder so I turn and I get punched in the face... I stumble backwards to the middle of the circle... I go down on my knees then I look up to see 3 people in black hoods... One with s baseball bat, one with a crowbar and one without a weapon.
"What did I do to deserve this" I say as I run at the one with a crowbar. I kick them in the head then I pick up the crowbar and I wing it at the person with the baseball bat.. It hits them in the face and I see blood spray as they fall to the ground screaming in pain. I then feel hands wrap around my neck and squeeze... I drop the crowbar and I let myself fall back... We both fall and I crush their head under me... I kill them. I fall to my hands and knees then I gasp for air.... I cough and I see blood spray the floor.... Oh god.
"Mark are you ok?" Jack asks me.
"Yeah...... I think so" I say with my voice almost gone. I then get hit in the back of the head with the baseball bat by the one guy that's still living.... I fall to the ground and I try to get up but he hits me again... My vision goes blurry and I fall unconscious.
-3rd Person POV-
All 18 of them start waking up one by one... The last person to wake up is of course Mark who looks worse than before. The others had been tranquilized after Mark had gone out... They were all brought to this arena... The hunger games arena. Nobody before has ever used it... Except for along time ago.... Now a few group of people decided to take things into their hands... Well now fewer people because Mark had killed 3 of the 6 running it.
"Where are we?!" Mark yells looking around him. None of them are tied up so they are all standing looking around them.
"Why are we here!?" Jack yells.
"What do you want from us?!" Felix yells.
"Welcome to the first.... Hunger Games" a deep distorted voice say through some speakers attached to the cornucopia "you are to fight until one person remains" they all look at the ground or hold their head in their hands.... Because they can't believe this is happening. Mark shakes his head.
"Why!?" Mark yells looking at the sky.
"Because we needed Guinea pigs.... And looks like we picked the perfect group" the voice says "from now on we will not answer any questions..... Good luck...... Begin" then the cornucopia opens and reveals a bunch of weapons... Most people run to it but Mark, Jack, Bob and Wade run off together and hide. At the cornucopia Minx has a hold of Lui, Ken has a hold of Ohm and Felix has a hold of Mini... All three of them have knives so at the same time they slit the others throats and they fall dead to the ground.
"Sorry Ohm but you had to go at some point" Minx says as she walks over Ohm's body. By then Dathi, Vanoss, Tyler, Delirious and Marcel have made a group and they have taken the rest of the weapons.... Minx, Felix and Ken see them and they want to try and take them but there's to many so they attempt to run. Vanoss being the leader, sees them run so they're group runs at them.... Tyler makes it to Ken and spears him in the back... Ken falls but he's still alive until Tyler puts the spear through his head... Ken's dead. Delirious gets ahold of Minx's hair but she swings her knife at him and cuts his throat.... He falls to the ground and dies a few seconds later. Vanoss then stabs Minx in the head with his spear... She falls to the ground. Felix is the only one left of that group so he runs for his life... Felix sees Mark, Jack, Bob and Wade so he runs to them. Mark steps in front of the Vanoss... His group stops.
"Come on guys can't we all just get along?" Mark asks then grabs the spear Vanoss had. Mark swings it and it hits Vanoss in the face.... Then he stabs it through Tyler's chest... Mark then picks up the spear that Tyler had and he pushes that through Marcel's head. Mark back kicks Dathi in the head and he falls to the ground.
"You want a head start to run?.... Go!" Mark yells at Dathi and Vanoss. They both get up and run as fast as they can.... Mark then turns to Felix "have you killed anyone?"
"Only LuiCalibre" Felix says with a little fear in his voice.
"Can I trust you?" Mark asks.
"Yes.... Yes you can" he says dropping his knife and raising his hands..... Mark picks up the knife and keeps it. They pick up the two spears, they find 6 knives between the two dead bodies and they also find a few swords that they dropped... They slit the weapons between the four original group members then Mark gives Felix one dagger.
"Ok let's go find a place to rest... I'll take first watch for a couple hours then I'll switch with someone" Mark says as they starts walking... Mark then stops. He tells everyone to stop and be quiet.... He then sneaks up to a tree and hides behind it but little did he know that Yami was on the other side scared for his life. Mark put his one hand around the tree then he feels something stab into his hand... He quickly brings himself around and he presses a knife to Yami's throat.
"Yami?" Mark says in a sad tone.
"Mark... Please" Yami begs Mark. Mark sighs and presses the knife into Yami's throat... Blood sprays Mark's face and Yami's screams pierce the silence... Until the silence returns. Mark pulls the other knife out of his hand then he falls to the ground in tears.
"I'm sorry Yami.... I'm so sorry" Mark whispers as a scream comes from behind him. Mark grabs his knife and runs around the tree to see Felix in a headlock by Bob and Wade on the ground dead.
"Felix! Did you do this?!" Mark yells at him as he comes closer.
"Yes! He did!" Jack yells as he stays back. Mark gets up to Felix and Bob let's him go... Felix stands there without a weapon.
"Were you crying?" Felix asks then tries to run away. Mark swings his knife at him and it catches him in the hand but because Felix was running, the knife rips through his hand and cuts it in half... He screams and falls to the ground in pain. Mark pushes him on his back then he puts his foot on Felix's throat.
"This is what you get!" Mark yells as he presses his foot down. Felix makes a terrifying scream then it gets cut short because Mark has crushed his neck. Mark goes over to Wade and again starts crying...  Jack then walk to Mark and Mark pull him into a tight hug... He cries into Jack's shoulder. At this point they don't care if everyone knows...... Jack kisses Mark on the top of his head.
Over to Dathi and Vanoss. Dathi is doing night watch as Vanoss sleeps... They had wrapped the cut across Vanoss's face with some bandage that they got from a bag at the cornucopia... Luckily. They had also got a bunch of food... They are great with stuff... The only thing they need is more weapons because all they have is an axe that Vanoss holds most of the time.
Over to Matt.
Matt had gotten a knife then sprinted for the trees.. So he's been roaming the forest the whole time... Without food, water, or a group. Right now he's just sitting up in a tree hoping no one comes by.
Over to Naners.
He has pretty much done the exact same as Matt but he has nothing. No Weapons, no food, no water and no group. Right now he is still just roaming around kinda hoping and not hoping to run into people. There is a light in the sky so he looks up at it.... It's a screen... It shows the faces and YouTube names of the people who died today.
H2odelirious
Basicallyidowork
Iamwildcat
Yamimash
lordminnion777
TheRPGMinx
Cinnamontoastken
Minniladd
Ohmwrecker
Luicalibre
Pewdiepie
Naners lets his head fall to his chest looking at the ground..... In respect for his fallen friends. Around the arena all of the survivors are doing the same... Standing with their heads to the ground either in shame or respect. The night passes and turns to day. In the morning at about the same time everyone starts moving again.... Slowly scanning the distance for movement. Mark Bob and Jack decide to go out into the open grass area to look for people because they are pretty sure that they have all of the weapons except for a few knives. They get into the middle and Mark sees Naners running across the field... Mark drops everything except for a sword and a knife then he runs at Naners. Mark tackles Naners to the ground.
"Mark... Please don't... I don't have any weapons" Naners begs as he puts his arms out. Mark gets up but puts his foot on Naners chest to keep him there..... Before Mark can say anything Naners grabs Mark's foot and twists it so he falls to the ground... Naners gets up and runs for his life only to be hit in the head by a knife that Jack threw.
"Good work" Mark says as he gets up and goes over to Jack.
"Thanks" Jack says as he gets away from the body as quickly as possible.
"Hey Jack.... Are you ok?" Mark asks putting a hand on Jack's shoulder.
"Ok with killing people? No I'm not... And what's worse I'm killing my friends" Jack says as he breaks in tears "you might be fine with it but I'm not.... I wish everyone was still alive" Mark pulls Jack into I tight hug.
"I'm not ok with it either... I'm just doing it because I have to.... If you don't want to kill anyone than you don't have to" Mark says as he presses his lips to Jack's forehead.
"I'm sor....." Jack got cut off.
"Jack? Jack what's wrong?" Mark says... Then he sees it... He doesn't want to see it though. There is an axe in Jack's back and Vanoss is running at him.
"No.. No.. No.. No.. No!" Mark says as tears fill his eyes and he runs to Vanoss "you mother fucker!" Mark pushes Vanoss to the ground and starts continuously punching him in the face with full force.. Until his face is mangled and mashed up. He runs back over to Jack's body.... He pulls the axe out, although it was deep in there Mark holds onto a hope that he's still alive.
"Jack! Jack please! Don't die! I can't live without you!" Mark screams as the other survivors come out to them... Bob, Dathi, Matt.
"Mark I'm sorry man" Dathi says to Mark. Mark gets up and turns to him... He has a murderous and angry look on his face.
"Your sorry!?..... Sorry isn't going to bring him back!" Mark yells at him at he pulls out a knife then throws it at Dathi. The knife hits him in the head and he falls to the ground... Mark then pulls out 2 more knives.. He throws one at Matt and one at Bob. He hits Matt in the head and he falls but he hits Bob in the arm so Bob pulls out a sword that Mark gave him.
"Mark calm down" Bob says to Mark.
"Bob... We're the last two we have to fight anyway" Mark says to Bob as he runs at him. Mark pulls out the axe that he pulled from Jack's body... He aims and throws it at Bob, it hits him in the back and Bob falls to the ground. Mark pulls out the axe and he stands over Bob.
"I'm sorry Bob" Mark says to him... He leans down to his ear "I'll meet you in the afterlife"
"What does that..... Oh" Bob says as he gives Mark a sad nod.
"I'll make it quick" Mark says as he takes his knife and pushes it through the top of Bob's head... He falls.
-Mark's POV-
I decide to make a memorial for everyone... So i go around and collect all of my friend's bodies and i line them up by the cornucopia.
"Congratulations you are the winner of the hunger games" the voice says through the speaker.
"No.... No one who survives these are winners" I say as I  go lay at the very end of the line beside Jack's body. I place a knife to my forehead and i close my eyes...... I'm sorry everyone.... I just can't live without my friends..... I'm coming guys I'm gonna see you again.
"I'm sorry to all of my fans, family, or other friends.... But these guys are my life... Especially Jack..... Septiplier was real... We just weren't ready.... I love him and I can't live without him.... I'm sorry" I say as I start pushing the knife in. My screams break the silence in my head.... Then blackness.
-The End-

(Extra Part)
-Mark's POV-
"Mark.... Mark" I hear a voice.... Jack! My eyes fly open.... I look around me.... I'm in my place. I see Jack beside me.... I immediately throw myself into his arms and I hold him tight.
"Am I?" I ask hoping he would know the rest of the sentence.
"In heaven? Yes" Jack says as the others come into the room "it just looks like your place because when we die we get a place exactly like ours in real life"
"Oh..... Wait.... Is my?..... Can I?" I struggle to get the words out and then I see him walk in the room "dad!" I run over to him and I hug him tightly.... I feel tears run down my face.
"Hello Mark" he says as he hugs back.
"I've missed you so much" I say as I pull away.
"I've missed you too... But just know I have been watching over you" he says to me.
"I let everyone down.... My fans, my family and myself" I say.
"Don't be so hard on yourself..... It's what you wanted.... They will understand" Jack says as he hugs me.
"Jack's right... Don't be hard on yourself...... If anyone else was in your position in sure they would have done the same" my dad says to me.
"Is there anyway I could kill someone on earth?" I ask feeling anger come to me again.
"I don't think so" he says to me with a laugh. I smile at him then I go back over to my bed and I lay down. Everyone else leaves because they are going to go explore but Jack stays. Jack climbs on the bed next to me.... I turn so I'm facing him... I press my lips to his.
"I am never letting you go again" I whisper to him with my forehead pressed to his.
"Me either.... I love you" he says to me.
"I love you too" I say
-The Actual End-