I still Love You

This was supposed to be shorter but I got carried away with writing.... Oops ☺️. Anyway there is a SMUT WARNING!! And kinda a Trigger warning?
----------------------------------------------
-Jack's POV-
I am laying on my bed in my small apartment answering comments and sharing fan art on tumblr.... I then get a text message.

Mark:
Hey Jack.. I was wondering if you would want to come to the party that I'm having at my house... The party is just a bunch of YouTubers hanging out having fun

Jack:
Idk... I'll think about it

Mark:
Jack I know your still mad at me... But please let's move passed this and just be friends again

Jack:
I don't know if I can... Because I still love you.. But what you did really hurt me

Mark:
Jack.. Look... I want to talk about this but not over text k?

Jack:
I agree... You need to see how much you hurt me for yourself

Mark:
So are you coming?

Jack:
Yes... If not to see others than to talk

Mark:
Ok thank you

I then set my phone on the table beside my bed... Me and Mark broke up almost two months ago and I'm still not over it... I still love him but he broke my heart.
-Flashback-
I am sitting in my recording room recording a reading your comments video.
"Where's Mark right now?" I read a question from the comments "he's out at the store... At least I hope so" just then I hear the front door open and I hear what's sounds like Mark stumbling around downstairs.
"It sounds like Mark is home... Give me a sec" I say as I open the door to the recording room. I peek out enough to see Mark and... Someone else... A girl? I hear Mark's bedroom door close then I hear a girl moan... I immediately move to the door then I open it to see Mark pounding into a girl I don't even know.
"Mark?" I say as I get a lump in my throat and my vision gets blurry from tears. Mark gets up and looks at me like he just screwed up... Which he did.
"Jack.. I-I can explain" Mark says as he puts his boxers back on.
"There's no need... I know exactly what your saying" I say as I turn and I sprint out of the house.
-Reality-
After that day I moved out of his place and into a small apartment which is where I am right now.... I broke my good record of putting up videos because what Mark did broke me more than he could even imagine. I am now only putting up one video a day 1: because of my crappie internet and 2: because I'm still not able to do anything with breaking into a sobbing fit. One thing I did that I don't regret is that I put up the video that I was recording when it all went down... Mark is shamed by even his viewers. I get snapped out of my mind by another text.

Mark:
Btw.. The party starts at 2:00 so if you just want to come earlier and talk that's fine with me

I look at the time.. It's 11:00 now... I guess I'll go now to talk things over.

Jack:
Ok... Omw

Mark:
Alright but please anything you do... Don't get physical... I won't I promise

Jack:
Are you kidding... I still care to much about you to do anything to hurt you physically

Mark:
Oh.. Ok

I put my phone in my pocket as I go out to my car... I get in then I start driving to his place. On the whole ride over I take deep breaths and I constantly tell myself that everything is going to be fine... That's how nervous and scared I am. In about 10 minutes I get there... I pull up in the driveway then I get out of the car... I head to the door. I put my fist on the door to knock but I can't... That's my breaking point... I run back to my car then I just sit inside crying... If this is how I am when I am at the door then imagine what I would be like if he were in front of me. I shut my eyes then I breathe.... I look at my keys then I look at my wrist....... NO! I told myself I would stop! Stop thinking like that Sean! This is not the end of the world! But it is........ He means everything to me.... I can't let go. I look up out the window only to see Mark standing right there looking at me with a look of regret.... Wait! Regret?! I wipe my eyes then I open the door and step out... Mark gives me a weak smile I give one back.
"Hi..." Mark barely whispers.... It sounds like he's been crying. I nod then I get another lump in my throat... But this one is different.... This one is actually making it so I can't breathe... Mark must have seen this because he pulls me into a hug... I take a deep breath.... I can breathe again. I start crying into his shoulder... I don't hold anything back.
"Jack... I'm so so sorry for what I did... I was more drunk than I'd ever been before... I didn't have any control over my body whatsoever and I regret what I did every single second of my life" Mark says, he is now crying too.
"Why did you go to the bar in the first place?" I ask.
"Because for some reason.... A thought got into my head saying that you never loved me.... So I wanted to drown that thought" Mark sobs.
"Mark... I always loved you... I still do love you and to tell you the truth I've cut and even contemplated suicide before" I say.
"Jack I'm so sorry.... I didn't want to put you through this and I would be so lost if you killed yourself... Please.. Will you forgive me?" Mark says as we both calm down. I'm now latched onto Mark... My legs wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck... I nod.
"Yes.... I've wanted to for so long but I couldn't bring myself to talk to you.... The truth is, it hurt more when I dumped you than when I saw you with that girl" I say as I press my forehead to his.
"Sean... I still love you with all my heart and these passed two months I haven't gone one second without regretting what I've done and wishing you were here to hug and kiss" Mark says as he looks me in the eyes. I break my comfort zone and I close the small gap between us, connecting our lips.... I don't hesitate to push my tongue inside of his mouth... My tongue instantly feels at home. I've explored his mouth way to many times to forget what it's like.... I inhale his scent.... It sends a calm wave through me that I've felt oh so many times. We break and I fit my head into Mark's neck... He begins walking back to the house... I'm still holding onto him tight... I'm never letting go. I close my eyes and for a moment everything around me is gone... I feel comfortable and relaxed again... I feel strength and courage flow through me again. My thought gets broken because we are now on his bed... Mark on his back, me on top of him... I feel myself falling into a sleep that I've needed for so long. I open my eyes to see I'm by myself... I'm in Mark's bed so I know it wasn't a dream but where is Mark? I get up then stretch... Even if that sleep was two hours... It's the best I've gotten since we broke up. I open the door and I head downstairs to see a bunch of different YouTubers that I recognize... My eyes then land on Mark out by the pool... He's in his bathing suit and has a drink in his hand. I slip through the crowd unnoticed... I reach Mark then I wrap my arms around him from behind.
"Oh hey Roo" Mark says as he turns to face me... I giggle at the name that he's started using again "how was your snooze?"
"For only being a two hour sleep... That's probably the best one I've gotten since we broke up" I say with a smile that seems more genuine than its has been in the past two months.
"Your definitely looking better than you were" Mark smiles as he hugs me tight.
"Wait... Woah woah woah... Hold on a second! When did you guys get back together and Jack where did you come from?" I hear a familiar voice.... I then see him come over to us.
"Dathi! It's so good to see you!" I say as I pull Dathi into a hug.
"Yeah you too man.. So... Can you answer my questions now?" He asks... I look around to see everyone else gather around and everything goes silent.
"We got back together about two hours ago... Jack came early and we talked things out... As for when he got here he's been upstairs asleep for the half an hour that the party's been going on for" Mark says as he takes my hand. I move behind Mark like a little kid would if their parents were being talked to by another adult... I'm shy and nervous. Everyone cheers for us then the party continues like it was before.... Mark turns to me then kisses me.
"Why don't you go find some bathing suit shorts to put on and join me in the pool?" Mark says in a low seductive tone.
"I just might" I say as I slip through the crowd again. I head up to Mark's room then I look through his closet... I find a pair of swim shorts that I can put on... I take off my shirt but I stop there once something catches my eye. I look my forearms up and down... Fuck! No one can see these.... I don't want to worry them... I can just explain that these are from before and that I'm fine now... Right? No. I can't risk it. I put on the swim shorts but I just sit on the bed thinking about what I could do to hide these... Just then the bedroom door opens and Mark walks in. Without thinking I hide my arms behind my back... He gives me a look of confusion.
"Jack... What are you hiding?" He asks as he moves over to me "is it... Your scars?" I sigh then look at the ground as I remove my arms from behind my back. Mark sits beside me then takes my arms in his hands... He looks at them then kisses them one by one.
"Don't worry about hiding them... As long as you don't make any new ones it's fine" Mark says as he pulls me into his lap.
"I won't... And these are from the first couple weeks... So I haven't in a while" I say as Mark picks me up. I squeal as he takes me downstairs and outside.... He's carrying me over his shoulder so I'm pounding on his back trying to get him to drop me.
"Fine... You want to be dropped? Here." Mark says as he drops me into the pool. I pop out of the water then I grab Mark's arm and pull him into the water with me.... Everyone laughs then a bunch more people including Dathi, Matt, Ryan, Ken, Wade and Brian (From Team edge or the Crazy crew) decide to jump in with us. I'm standing looking around for Mark... He's still in the water.... What is he doing? I am just about to go under when I feel arms wrap around my waist... Mark picks me up then does a wrestling move on me... We both go under. I get up and out of the pool then I run so that I'm a little ways from the pool... Mark gets out but before he can reach me I get tackled by Chica... I fall back onto the ground, Chica on top of me trying to lick my face.
"No! Chica... Oh no!" I say as I get mugged by the dog.
"Chica off.... I know you missed him but off" Mark laughs as Chica listens and gets off of me "I guess I'm not the only one that missed you" Mark gives me a look that I remember very much... A look of want and lust. I look down to see that my V-line is showing... Oh right... That's his weakness..... I remember now.... I get up then I put my mouth to his ear.
"Mark... As much as I want to I don't think we should... Not till later when everyone leaves" I whisper as I run my hands down Mark's chest.
"Don't. You fucking tease" Mark growls as he moves my hands off his body.... I giggle then give a devious smirk.
"You know you love me" I say as I press my lips to his but I also start palming him through his shorts. Mark gives off a few little moans.... I then stop and he pouts at me... Sticking out his bottom lip... I smirk then I jump back into the pool.
"Oh your going to get it Mcloughlin" Mark growls as he heads back into the house.
-10 minutes later-
I've been sitting in the pool talking to Wade and Dathi for about 10 minutes and Mark hasn't come back yet... I mean it's only been 10 minutes but Mark would have come back already. I the hear what sounds like Mark... Moaning? I get out of the pool the I head into the house to see Mark standing in the kitchen with Matthias, Bob, Danny and Ross. Mark sees me then they all burst out with laughter.... I go over to them then give Mark a confused look.
"What's so funny?" I ask.
"They were just asking about us then I said that I bet if you heard me moan you would come running....and sure enough you showed up" Mark says as he starts laughing again. I give him a pissed off look as I feel my eyes fill with water.... He doesn't understand why. I came in because last time I heard him moaning when I wasn't the cause.... He was cheating on me!
"Well fuck you too!" I say as I head upstairs to his room. I sit on the edge of the bed... I'm not balling my eyes out but the tears are still running down my face... The bedroom door opens.
"Jack?" Mark says as he closes the door behind him "it was just a joke"
"Mark... The reason it hurt me so much is that.... I came to you because the last time I heard you moaning not because of me... Was when you cheated on me! So why wouldn't I come!? You'd expect me to just sit where I am and ignore the fact that my boyfriend could possibly be banging someone else in the next room!?" I yell as I stand up and move away from him.
"Jack... I-I'm sorry" Mark says quietly.
"I'm going home" I say as I put on my shirt and I grab my other clothes then I head out of the house... With Mark on my heels trying to stop me. I close the front door before Mark can get out.... I get in my car then I head back to my place where I get drunk off my ass... That's what I've been doing for the most of the two months that me and Mark were not together. About an hour after I get home I get a knock at my apartment door... Me being so drunk I get up then stumble to the door... I don't ask who it is or anything I just open the door to see a terrible looking Mark standing there.
"Hey Mark... Just the person I want to see" I slur some of my words as I take another swig of the beer I have in my hand.
"Jack... Your drunk" Mark says as he walks in the closes the door behind him.
"No shit" I say as I walk over to the bed.
"We shouldn't do any talking until your sober" Mark says as he moves closer.
"Who said we were going talk.... All I wanna hear is your moans and when you scream my name" I whisper into Mark's ear.
"Jack...are you sure?" Mark asks as I pull him onto me by the collar of his shirt.
"I think I'm just stressed because I'm horny.... I'll be more calm in the morning, then we'll talk" I say as I pull Mark's shirt off.
"Jack... I'm not really in the mood" Mark says as pins my hands down to the bed.
"I'll get you in the mood" I say as I flip us over so that Mark is on the bed and I'm straddling him. I run my hands down his chest till they run over the waistband of his shorts... I hook my fingers under them then I pull his shorts and boxers down with one swift pull. I quickly take off my clothes then I climb back on Mark... I start kissing and sucking on his neck until I find his sweet spot... He gives me a few small moans. I move down placing kisses down his chest to his V-Line.....once I'm there I trace his V-line with my tongue then I feel Mark's hand on my head pushing me down further... I chuckle as I see that he is now really hard.
"That was fast" I say with a smile "but I'm not done teasing" I go back up then I start sucking on his left nipple.
"Please Jack...." He moans. I the immediately go to Mark's dick... I start at the base then I lick all the way up to the tip where I lick his slit.... I then put my mouth over him and I take as much of him in as I can.... I gain a moan of desperation from him.
"Oh fuck yeah" Mark moans as I start bobbing my head faster. After a while I stop then I climb on top of him.... I slowly push him into me then I start to ride him... Mark wraps his hand around me and starts to stroke me as we both get closer to our orgasms.
"Uhh... Mark fuck!" I moan as I release onto Mark's chest and hand.
"Oh god fuck!" Mark yells as I feel him cum inside me. I fall onto the bed beside him as I catch my breath.... Within a few minutes I fall asleep.
-Mark's POV-
I look over to see that Jack has fallen asleep already.... I smile at how cute he is when he's asleep.
"Jack... I love you so much... I always have and I always will... Nothing could ever change that" I whisper as I spoon Jack. I place soft kisses on the back of his neck as I feel myself drift off to sleep as well.
-The End-