Emotionally Confused -Jack's POV-

SMUT WARNING!! Not that much... Sorry if that's what you wanted
---------------------------------------------
"Jack?" I hear Mark call from downstairs. I get up from my bed and I walk down to Mark standing at the front door.
"What's up Moo?" I ask him. Mark smirks at me.. Well I am only in my boxers... I can't blame him.
"Well hello there" Mark wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him "I was just gonna say I'm going for my walk now.... You didn't have to get up" Mark places a kiss to my forehead then turns to the door.
"Oh ok... Well I'm going back to my warm Cancun of blankets" I say as I head back upstairs.
"Love you!" Mark yells up to me.
"I love you too!" I yell back. I love that we do that all the time... Just yell across the whole house to say 'I love you'. I hear the front door close.. I get all wrapped up and cozy in my blankets. It's about 20 minutes later and I'm on the edge of falling asleep..... I just fall asleep but I hear a car horn outside then the front door opens..I hear it slam... I sit up immediately and I see Mark run in and go under the blankets. I pull the blankets off his face... He looks scared.
"Mark? What's wrong?" I ask feeling worried. He doesn't respond so I just decide to leave him be for a few minutes... I put on some clothes then I head downstairs and grab something to eat but when I go back up Mark is fast asleep.. I decide to go record some videos.
-later that night-
I go upstairs and into the bedroom.
"Mark.. Dinner is ready" I say as I look into the darkness of the room. My eyes finally adjust and I can see Mark in a ball on the bed... I can hear loud sobs... My heart breaks at the sight.
"Moo? Are you alright?" I ask as I sit down next to Mark. He sits up and shrugs his shoulders... Mark looks like he can't cry anymore.
"Do you need anything? Want me to get you anything?" I ask as I stand up.
"Can you stay?" He asks.
"But I was gonna eat" I say. Mark holds his hands out to me with pleading eyes.
"Please" he says softly. I sigh and nod... I lay down on the bed... Mark lays on top of me with a leg on either side of me, with his head on my chest... I pull the blankets up over us and I wrap my arms tight around Mark. I start humming a quiet slow song that I know Mark likes... I immediately hear his breathing slow down going back to normal... I press a kiss to the top of his head... He looks up at me with a little smile.
"Thank you" he says. I smile then I press a kiss to his nose, then his cheek, his chin then I pull away and Mark gives me a disappointed look... He puckers his lips and closes his eyes. I laugh then I press my lips to his.
"Thanks for what?" I ask.
"For being here to help me calm down" Mark says as he sits up... He is now straddling my hips.
"You don't have to thank me... I do it because I love you" I say with a smile. I pull Mark back down onto me by his shirt.
"I love you too" he says. Mark holds himself over me then he literally shoves his tongue down my throat.... He takes his shirt off and throws it across the room... What is going on with him? I put my arms straight out so that he can't kiss me.
"Mark? Are you ok?" I ask feeling confused.
"Yeah why?" He says.
"You just went through three different emotions really quickly... Fear, Sadness, playfulness and now... Lust" I say as he shrugs his shoulders. Mark manages to pin my arms above my head.. He takes my shirt off and throws it across the room then he stops and looks at me.
"Do you not want to?" Mark asks.
"You do this much then ask? You've gone in.. No turning back now!" I say feeling restless already.. Because of my boner that is now pressed against Mark. Mark laughs but I pull him down to me and I fit my mouth to his as he undoes my belt and slides my jeans off... I then push him over so that he's on his back and I'm on top of him... I slide his Pjs off and he is left naked... He didn't have boxers on. I then get flipped so I'm on my back again... Mark pulls my boxers off then he grabs my erection and starts slowly pumping me.. I moan quietly but that changes when Mark moves his thumb over my tip.. I moan loudly.
"Oh you like that?" Mark smirks then something happens that I'm not expecting. His smile fades to a frown then he gets up off the bed and puts his pjs back on... Mark looks at me with anger.
"Mark?" I ask.
"Jack I'm not your bitch I don't do what you want for your pleasure!" Mark pretty much yells at me. I put my head back... Next emotion.. Anger... I get up and I sit on the side of the bed.
"Mark I think we need to go see a therapist or someone because I want to know what's going on with you" I say to him. Mark then steps forward and slaps me across the face... I fall back on the bed and I just stay there with a hand on my cheek.
"Put some clothes on.. I don't want to look at your ugly body" Mark says... That shatters me.
"Mark you may not be mentally stable but that is to far" I say as I tear up. I grab my boxers and put them on then I go downstairs but once I reach the top of the stairs I get pushed... Thank god the stairs are carpet and there's not many.
"Mark!" I cry as I stand up. Mark walks down passed me then to the door... He turns and looks at me.
"I'm going out to look for a better boyfriend" Mark says. That's when I can't take this anymore I run at him and I land a punch to the side of his head... He falls unconscious... Yes I hit the right spot. I slide down against the wall hugging my knees... I just cry... Everything hurts.. My body from being pushed down the stairs, my face from the slap, my heart and self esteem. I just sit there doing nothing for what seems like ages.. Mark finally wakes up and I can only hope that he is normal. Mark opens his eyes... He feels the side of his head then he sees me in tears.
"Jack what's wrong?" Mark asks me as he moves over to me. He goes to put his hand on my face but I freak out.. From the recent slap... I get up and I move away from him... I then calm down and I let him hug me.
"Roo babe what's wrong? Why is your face and chest bruised?" He asks as he kisses my forehead.
"Because you did it" I say my voice hoarse from crying.
"What?" He says then he looks as if he just remembered something important "oh... What have I done? What's wrong with me?" Mark backs away from me.
"Maybe you should see a therapist" I say as I hug myself.. I stop crying.
"Or a doctor" Mark says as he looks at me "I'll sleep on the couch"
"No Mark.. It's ok" I get cut off.
"I don't want to hurt you again" he says as he walks to me.
"But I need you" I say hoping he knows what that means. He laughs.
"Because I got you hard then I left" he says.
"Yes but also that wasn't you" I say as I pull him to me... I kiss him.
"Ok... I'll make it up to you" Mark says with a smirk.
"Well it better be damn good cuz you have a lot to make up for" I say as Mark pushes me back against the wall. I cringe because he presses his hand against a bruise on my ribs.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard your bruises won't hurt one bit because your ass will" Mark whispers in a deep voice.
"I'm fine with that" I say. Mark carries me up to our room and puts me on the bed... He places kisses all over my body on each of my bruises.. I'm gonna be so sore tomorrow.
-The End-