All for nothing

This is a really long one shot but oh well.. And this is also kinda strange in some places.. Hope you like it!
SMUT WARNING!! Suicide Warning?!
---------------------------------------------
-Mark's POV-
I'm just laying in my bed still waking up from when my alarm went off... I hear a ding from my phone... I have a message.

Jack:
Hey Mark wanna come get me from the airport??

Mark:
Your here already?

Jack:
Yeah I just got here

Mark:
Ok be there in a few

Jack:
Ok

I set my phone down then I put some clothes on and I head out to my car... On the way to the airport I grab two coffees. When I get to the airport I get out and I push my way through the crowd.. I look around for my green haired buddy but I can't see him. I turn around and I jump when I see Jack standing there.
"Oh you fucker" I say with a laugh.
"Oops" he says with a smirk. I get up and I give Jack a hug... Then he presses his lips to mine. Nobody knows about us.
"Let's go.. I have coffee in the car for you" I say as we walk to my car.. Hand in hand.
"Thanks for coming to get me and letting me stay at your place" he says to me as he puts his things in the back.
"No problem.. It's my pleasure.. And why would I pass up the opportunity" I say as we get in and I start driving back to my place. We ride in silence for the whole time.. Mostly because Jack is constantly sipping his coffee. When we get back to my place I take Jack's things to his room then I just go back and lay down in mine for a couple minutes... But I fall asleep.. By accident.
"Mark.. Wake up" I hear Jack say. I open my eyes to see Jack standing over me but there are two others there as well... My eyes focus then I see Bob and Wade are here.
"Oh hey guys... What's up?" I ask as I sit up and rub my eyes.
"Mark you need to get ready" Bob says to me "we have one hour till our signings"
"Oh really... Fuck you should have woken me up earlier" I say as I get up and I go through my clothes.
"These guys only just got here and I wasn't sure what time it was at" Jack says. I grab a towel then I head for the shower... I have a shower then I get dressed and by the time I'm done its 10:30... The signing is at 11:00. I go out to the living room and I grab my keys.
"Let's go" I say as we head out.
-at the convention-
"There you are" the guy who is running the convention says as he sees us come in.
"Sorry.. I slept in" I say as we take our places behind the table. I'm sitting beside Jack and once I sit down I do not feel good... I feel like I'm gonna vomit... Am I sick? I get up and I run to the bathroom.. When I get into a stall I throw up... Even though I have no food in my stomach... I hear footsteps come in and I expect it to be Jack but I hear a different voice.
"Mark?" I hear Wade.
"What?" I say as I open the door to the stall I'm in... I'm sitting on the ground beside the toilet.
"Are you ok?" He asks.
"I don't know... I feel really sick" I say as I start throwing up again.
"Maybe you should just go home" he suggests.
"Maybe" I say "the worst part of this is the fact that I have no food in my stomach so I'm throwing up stomach acid"
"Yeah" he says as he helps me up off the ground. I wobble then I lean back against the stall... I can't drive... I don't feel well enough to drive.
"I can't drive" I say to Wade as I follow him out.
"You feel that bad?" He asks me as we reach the table.
"You don't even know" I say as I sit down against the wall. I see Wade tell Jack and Bob about my situation then they all come over to me.
"So you don't think you could drive?" Bob asks me. I shake my head.
"What if you just stay here so we can watch you?" Jack asks giving me a concerned look.
"Yeah... I don't think it would be a good idea to be home by myself" I say as I lay back on the floor "plus I bet you guys would love to watch me sleep... You creeps" I get cheers and laughs from the crowd. Jack takes off his sweater and hands it to me.. I use it as a pillow and I close my eyes.. I face the wall then I fall asleep.
-Jack's POV-
I look at Mark... He's so adorable when he's asleep.. I wish I could cuddle up beside him but... We haven't told anyone nor do we want to for a while.  I continue to do the signing.. I look back every once in a while just to check on Mark... We do the signing for about two hours before we have a short half hour break.
-Mark's POV-
I feel someone grab my arm.. My eyes fly open and I see Jack, Bob and Wade standing over me.
"Mark we have a half hour break if you wanna get up" Jack says as he puts out his hand to help me up. I get up then I lean back against the wall and gain my balance again.
"I'm gonna go to the washroom" I say as I stumble off.
"I'll go to make sure he's ok" I hear Jack say then he catches up to me. When we get into the bathroom I go throw up in a toilet... Jack comes up behind me.
"Mark... I wish I could help you get better and I wish I could just hold you all day... But I mean unless you want to tell people" Jack says as he pulls me into a hug after I'm done throwing up. I just barry my face into Jack's shoulder and I cry.
"At this point I don't care if they know or not because I just want to die" I say.
"But I don't want you to die... Ok you know what... I'll take you home and take care of you.. Bob and Wade can stay" Jack says as he puts his sweater over me... It's a little tight but it's warm and it smells like him. I hug him tight with my head on his chest for a few minutes before Bob and Wade walk in.
"Hey guys actually we want to talk to you" Jack says with me still in his arms.
"Are you guys?" Bob asks.
"Yeah" Jack says as he starts rubbing my back.
"For how long?" Wade says looking surprised.
"About a month" Jack says.
"How come you didn't tell us earlier?" Bob asks as they get closer.
"We weren't ready and we were just giving it a shot... To see how we feel" Jack says as I feel him pull me closer and hug me tighter. I then push him away and being throwing up in the toilet.
"Did I squish your stomach?" Jack asks with a little giggle.
"Yeah" I say then I start throwing up again.
"Aww poor Mark" Wade says.
"Well if you want you two can go back to Mark's place... You can take care of him" Bob says to Jack.
"That's what I was thinking" Jack says "you'll just have to tell them I might come tomorrow"
"You don't have to do this for me... You can just go and I'll stay in here" I say as I sit on the floor against the stall wall.
"No Mark... Your really sick and you need to be taken care of" Jack says as he helps me up off the floor then hugs me.
"Fine" I sigh as we start walking out of the bathroom.
"We'll go with you to your car" Wade says to me. I'm fine up until it gets loud and noisy again... My head starts throbbing and it hurts so much... I put arms around my head and I walk faster.
"Mark you ok?" Jack asks me. My eyes start watering because of the pain and I start crying again.
"Guys lets go fast... I think the noise is bothersome" Jack says as we start fast walking. We finally get outside and then I take my hands off my head... Jack looks at me then pulls me into a hug, I barry my head in his chest again.
"It hurts... So much" I start crying.
"let's get you home" Jack says as I get in the passenger side then he goes to the driver side (pretend Jack can drive).
"Ok well I hope you get better Mark" Wade says as we start driving away.. I just pull the hood of my.. Or Jack's... Hoodie up and I close my eyes.
-At Mark's Place-
When we get back to my place Jack helps me out then he takes me up to my room where I get all comfy, then I fall asleep. I wake up and I jump when I see a face right in front of me.
"Mark you ok?" I then remember.. It's just Jack.
"Yeah... I just forgot you were here so I was startled" I say then I wrap my arms around him "you know what... I already feel better"
"Did you just miss my touch?" Jack asks me with a smile.. I pull him closer so our foreheads are touching.
"No... but just being around you makes me feel a lot better" I say then I press my lips to his.
"Eww.. I don't wanna get sick" Jack says playfully then he kisses me again this time pushing his tongue into my mouth. He goes to pull away but I catch his bottom lip between my teeth and he lets out a small moan.. I let go and smile.
"Wanna play that game do you?" Jack asks me "not till your better"
"Awww" I give a puppy dog look.
"That won't work" Jack says... I then push him off of me playfully... Jack gives a playful frown. I smile as I sit up on the side of the bed then I wait for myself to reorient because I'm kinda dizzy.
"Are you hungry?" Jack asks me as he gets up and walks to the door.
"Oh yeah... But I don't know if I could hold any food down" I say as I get up and we head downstairs.
"We'll all we can do is see what happens" he says as he makes me sit on the couch "I'll make you something... Just relax.. You need it"
"Ok... Umm... I'm guessing you were snooping around while I was asleep... Both this morning and when we got home" I say looking at him go through the kitchen like its his house.
"Maybe" he says with a cute smile as he grabs a can of soup out of the cupboard. I turn on the tv then I turn on my Ps4, I start playing Gta5... Jack probably won't approve of me playing games while I'm sick but oh well... It's fun messing with him. About 10 minutes later I hear an 'Ahem'... I turn around to see Jack standing there with a raised eyebrow staring at me.
"Your not my mother" I say as I turn back to my game.
"This is why it wouldn't have been a good idea to send you home alone... You wouldn't even take care of yourself" Jack says as he grabs the controller from me and turns off the Ps4. Jack is turned toward the tv in front of me so I then put my hands on his hips and I pull him down so he's sitting on me... I start kissing the back of his neck.
"Mark no... You need to eat" Jack says as he stands up and glares at me.
"Oh but I will eat.... You" I add the last word in quietly trying to either be seductive or to not let him hear it. He just rolls his eyes and walks into the kitchen... I get up and I follow him in then I hug him from behind, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Aww, C'mom roo" I say as I place more kisses to the back of his neck "can we at least cuddle?" Jack turns around so he facing me... He presses his lips to mine then he pulls away.
"Eat first" he says as he hands me a bowl of soup. I sigh.
"Fine" I say as I walk back to the couch. I finish my soup quite fast then I get up and wash out my bowl... I feel so much better and I don't know why. I go up into my room and I grab my phone then I just lay down on my bed.. I have 2 new messages.