Handyman

SMUT WARNING!!
---------------------------------------------
-Jack's POV-
"Mark! I'm home!" I yell as I set the groceries on the table. I wait for a few seconds..... No answer... Hmmm... Maybe he's recording. I shrug my shoulders and I start putting the food away. When I finish I go up to his recording room and I look around.... Not in here, I go to his bedroom.... Not here either... Where is he?
"Oh... I know" I say to myself as I walk to the back door. I go out quietly then I look at the big door on the back side of the garage..... It's open.... And Mark is working on his truck..... Shirtless. I continue to look him up and down.... His pants are covered in grease and dirt... his tan skin sparkling from sweat... His hair hanging in his face.... Wow he looks so hot right now. I sneak up behind him and I place my hands on his hips.... I press my body to his.
"Oh your home?" Mark says as he turns around and wraps his arms around my waist..... I move my arms to around his neck.
"Yeah.... I already called out to you but I guess you couldn't hear me" I say as I press myself against Mark.
"Your gonna get all sweaty... Just a warning" Mark says to me as he kisses my neck.
"Oh I'm gonna be sweaty after what I do to you" I whisper into his ear.
"Oh... I see.... You can't help yourself can you" Mark says as he presses his sweaty forehead to mine.
"You have no idea" I say as I bite my lip because I know Mark likes it when I do. I press my lips to his, I put one hand on the car and my other goes to the back of his head. Mark puts both hands on my butt and pulls me in so much that I groan because my crotch is pressed against his. I pull off my shirt and I throw it behind me..... Mark then starts taking off his belt.... While we're still kissing. Once his belt is off I hook my fingers under the waist of his jeans..... I start pulling them off.... I get them off and I leave Mark just standing there in his boxers. God he's so hot... I'm glad he's mine or I'd have to kill someone to get to him.... My thoughts get cut by hands taking off my belt... It's Mark. Once my belt is loosened he doesn't even take it off he just pulls down my pants and boxers... Leaving me standing in front of him naked.... He just stands there looking at me... Probably thinking the same thing I was before. He then pushes me down to cold concrete floor... But I don't care because Mark takes off his boxers then straddles me... It's worth it. He doesn't hesitate at all... He pushes me into him and starts riding me... While he rides me I start stroking him. Our moans mingle and I bet the neighbours can hear us clearly... I don't care though because I'm happy so that's all that matters. I start thrusting against Mark as I feel myself getting closer to my orgasm.... He starts going faster.
"Oh fuck... Mark..." I almost scream as I reach my climax and release inside of him.
"Oh god... Fuck Jack" Mark yells as he cums all over my chest. He just falls beside me breathing heavily... I get an idea. I get up and I go over to the car... I close the hood then I lean on it with my head in my hands... I turn my head a little but before I could look all the way I feel Mark slam into me. I groan as he starts thrusting into me..... I get pushed into the car grill... My ribs are gonna hurts so much and I'm probably gonna have so many bruises but it'll remind me of this day which is good. It doesn't take long for us to reach climax and I feel Mark cum inside of me but I realize something and I start laughing... I put my head down on the hood of the car and continue to laugh.
"What's so funny?" Mark asks me through his breath. I take a step back from the front of the car and he starts laughing.... I released on the front of his car and his cum that I had on my chest was now on the hood of his car. He steps closer to me and pulls me against him... He presses his forehead to mine.
"Your such an idiot" he says with a smile.
"And this idiot loves you" I say as I kiss him.
"I love you too" he says when we part.
-The End-