Lazy Day? More Like Crazy Day!

Note: Not gonna Write second Part... kind of a Smut Warning?
---------------------------------------------
-Mark's POV-
"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and today... I have my one and only Jacksepticeye for a video" I say as Jack moves into the view of the camera.
"Who is this Jackseptic-guy!? I'm gonna kill him! Mark is mine and mine only!" Jack yells jokingly as he wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder.
"Love you too Roo" I say as I place a kiss on his cheek "anyway so we are standing because we have decided to make complete fools of ourselves and do a..."
"Lip Sync Battle!" Jack cuts me off... He raises his arms in the air.
"Yeah that" I say as I point to Jack "so... Well you should already know how it's gonna work... Let's go!"
"Oh by the way... We have Ryan over behind the computer... He's judging" Jack says as Ryan moves out beside us.
"Yeah... But we all know that I'm gonna win" I smirk as I wiggle my eyebrows at the camera.
"Will you stop that!" Jack yells as he pushes me "he's constantly been doing that to me.... It's so annoying"
"Well sorry for being happy and trying to make you giggle" I say as I cross my arms and stick my bottom lip out. Jack raises an eyebrow at the camera then points to me.
"Can you believe this guy? Psh... I don't even know what I see in him" Jack says as he rolls his eyes at me.
"Fine... If you want me to leave so badly" I pout as I stomp out of camera view.
"Mark... Get back here... Can we just get this started!?" Jack yells at me as I open the door to my recording room. I close it then I run at Jack and I slide beside him.... I smile at the camera as Jack pushes me again.
"You go first" I say as I take a step back so I'm out of his way. Jack heads over to the computer then types the song he wants into YouTube... He pulls up the song then pauses it.
"So we can't see the lyrics or video... If we mess up in anyway Ryan will take that into consideration... But you keep going" Jack says "Ryan you can play it"  what sounds like a heart beat starts off the song. I immediately know what song it is and what a funny coincidence that I one of my songs is by the same band.
'This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories' Jack mouths as he stands completely still and looks straight into the camera. I'm sitting in the back with my arms crossed and my eyes closed... This is actually more boring than I thought it would be.... Although we've tried recording 4 other videos but we got 10 minutes in then I said it was boring... I don't know I'm just not in much of a mood to record stuff. I have stuff for today but people have been requesting videos of us together and so I said I happily would... But right now all I want to do is cuddle with Jack or just have a lazy day... I haven't done that in a while. I sigh then I rub my eyes.... I hear the music stop... Ryan must have seen me.
"Mark... Are you ok?" Jack asks as he sits beside me on the floor.
"I honestly don't know... I'm not in the mood to do anything today... All I want to do is relax and maybe sleep" I say with a yawn.
"Oh so it's one of those days is it.... Well if you want to have a lazy day I think you deserve one" Jack says as he fits himself between my legs with his back to my chest "you always work really hard for your viewers"
"Maybe I should just take a bunch of small vlogs... Then put them together and upload that for them" I suggest as I pull out my phone. I look over to the computer to see that Ryan left... Probably while we were talking... Oh well I guess I'm gonna have to take the video myself. I hold up my phone so that me and Jack are both in the shot then I start recording... At first I just stare into the camera with a cold stare... Jack looks back at me like I'm crazy and like I'm making him uncomfortable.
"Am I making you uncomfortable?" I ask while still staring into the camera.
"Yeah kinda" Jack laughs... I laugh as well.
"Anyway this is probably going to be the video for today... Or well for us this will go up tomorrow but for you its today.... Anyway I'm having a day were I don't want to do anything so... That means I'm gonna have a lazy day" I say as Jack lays his head back on my shoulder... I kiss him on the forehead "are you gonna have a lazy day too?"
"Why not.... If it means we can sit and eat all day then yes" Jack says as he turns his head so his face is buried in my neck.
"I wouldn't have it any other way.... So anyways you get to see a compilation of vlogs from our lazy day..... Yay septiplier!" I say the last part with a disgusted look.
"If I fall asleep on camera blame Mark.... He's so warm and cuddly" Jack says into my neck... I chuckle.
"Well don't fall asleep here... Because I'm gonna get up and go to the bedroom... Maybe sleep, most likely suck your dick.." I say but I get cut off by Jack getting up in a hurry.
"Oh yes please" Jack says as he heads out of the recording room. I laugh.
"I'm not gonna... I just said that so he would get up" I whisper to the camera. I smile at the camera then I stop that video.... I head to our bedroom to see that Jack is laying on his stomach with his face in the pillow. I lift his shirt up so his back is revealed then I place soft kisses down his spine.... Goosebumps start forming on his skin.
"Give me a massage while you have my shirt up" Jack says into the pillow... I chuckle.
"Excuse me... This is supposed to be MY lazy day" I say with a sassy tone.
"The only way I'm givin you a massage is if I'm massaging your dick" Jack says with a laugh.
"Go ahead" I say as I pull down my pants just enough to reveal my dick.
"Nah.... I'm having a lazy day too" Jack says as he gets up and stands in front of me.... I pull up my pants. Jack hooks his fingers in the belt loops on my jeans and pulls me closer to him.... Our foreheads are pressed and our noses are touching.
"We can cuddle though" Jack says as he wraps his arms around my neck... My hands are on Jack's hips.
"I'd like that" I say as I close the small gap so that my lips are pressed to his. When we break Jack just pulls me tight into a hug... I put my head on Jack's left shoulder so that I can now see the doorway to our bedroom... I see Ryan standing in the doorway with his phone out. I take my left hand off of Jack's back then I give Ryan the finger.
"Hey now.... That was uncalled for" Ryan says "I just overheard you saying that your gonna be taking vlogs and your door was open so I thought they would like it if I recorded this disgusting moment"
"That's it!" I say as I head over to Ryan... He starts running away.
"I stopped it!" Ryan yells as I chase him out to where the pool is. I finally grab hold of him then I take his phone from him.... I look at his phone... It's still recording.
"You lying son of a bitch" I say as I turn the camera to selfie mode "this is what happens when you one, diss my relationship and two, lie" I push Ryan backwards into the pool.. I then stop the video.
"I'm sorry please don't be mad at me" Ryan begs jokingly as he climbs out of the pool.
"I'm glad you took that video...... I guess you have permission to record whatever you think is worthy of being in my vlog" I say as I head back up to our our room where I find Jack laying on the bed again. I lay down on the bed next to Jack then I pull him on top of me.
"Whatcha wanna do now?" I ask as Jack snuggles his face into my neck... My fingers are linked with his and he has one leg on either side of me.
"Sleep" Jack mumbles into my neck.
"That's fine with me" I say as I wrap my arms around Jack then I let myself start drifting off to sleep..... It doesn't take long. I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and down my back... I grunt then I open my eyes to see I'm on the floor.
"Agh fuck" I groan as I sit up rubbing the back of my head.
"Awe poor baby" Jack says as I feel him place a kiss on the back of my head. I turn to see Jack laying on his stomach, propped up on his elbows... He has a smile on his face.
"What? is my pain funny?" I ask with a smirk.
"No.. You just look adorable right now" Jack giggles as he pulls himself forward to fit his mouth to mine.
"Yeah well I feel like crap" I say once we part. I look at Jack a little more closely... I study his eyes... I know why he's acting like this.
"Your trying to get my pants off aren't you" I say as I stand up "well I'm going to sleep more"
"Maybe I am... I didn't think you would care" Jack says with a laugh as I climb back onto the bed.
"Do whatever you want to me.... But I'm just gonna lay here" I say... I then realize my mistake once it's out of my mouth "oops"
"Whatever I want hmm?" Jack says as he goes over and locks the door.
"Go ahead I'm gonna sleep" I say as I close my eyes.
"Go ahead and try" Jack says as I feel my shirt being pulled off. He then unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down doing the same to my boxers... Now I'm completely naked... Jack places soft kisses up and down my body. This almost pushes me to fall asleep instead of arousing me to stay awake like what Jack wanted... I then feel Jack's lips reach my V-line but they don't stop.... They go further down but then I get pulled under and fall asleep. I slowly get pulled out of my sleep by the amazing feeling of coming close to my orgasm... I open my eyes to see Jack is thrusting into me... He smiles once he sees I'm awake. I groan really loud as I cum onto my chest then I feel Jack cum into me.... Jack then just collapses on top of me.. His mouth by my ear.
"Oh by the way... Not to get you hard or anything but while you were asleep I licked. Every. Inch. Of your body" Jack whispers seductively into my ear.
"So that's why I feel wet" I chuckle as I feel myself get hard again.
"That and probably sweat" Jack says with a laugh "and didn't I tell you not to get hard" Jack moves his hand down and starts palming me... I moan then I push him off.
"Stop that.... Somethings telling me your not done having fun... Are you?" I ask with a smirk as I narrow my eyes at him.
"Yeah well as much fun as it is doing whatever I want to you without you protesting.... I still want to hear your moans.... And I'm kinda used to being the bottom bitch..." Jack explains as blush starts to form on his cheeks.
"Why are you embarrassed?" I ask as I pull Jack back on top of me.
"Because normally people don't want to be on the bottom..... But I do.... I only struggle against you because I like feeling how strong you are.... And your just so sexy when your the dominant one" Jack whispers feeling embarrassed.
"And that's why I love you" I say as straddles me "let's go get something to eat... I'm hungry"
"Yeah it's 3:00 we slept for two and a half hours then you slept for a half hour.... Oh by the way I left hickeys all over your chest and neck" Jack says while grinning ear to ear.
"Great... Now we'll have to explain that in the vlog" I say as I look at my chest to see it covered in hickeys "maybe I should give you some... Just so we're even" i get up and put some pj pants on.
"Go ahead" Jack giggles as he spreads his arms wide "I'm all open" I pick Jack up... He wraps his legs around my waist... I bury my face into his neck then I start kissing and sucking on different spots... I find a spot that makes him moan and I feel him get hard again. Once I feel that I have left enough hickeys on his neck I drop him back into the bed then I head out of our room and down to the kitchen for food. I look out the back to see Matt and Ryan in the pool with Chica and Lego laying in the sun together... I head out to Chica.
"Hey look who's awake... How was your 'sleep'" Ryan asks putting air quotes on the word sleep.
"Eh the second shorter one was the best" I says with a smirk.
"Yeah we heard.... So are you gonna join us or not?" Matt says as Chica gets up and trots over to me.
"Hey Mark?" I hear Jack's voice behind me... I turn to see he's recording a video on his phone.
"Oh hey... Did you explain that we slept for two and a half hours?" I ask as I pick up Chica.
"Yes... And and that we should probably do more vlogs" Jack says as moves closer "oh and by the way... Like I pointed out for myself those are also hickeys" Jack points at some on my neck.
"Geeze just point it out.... I was gonna wait till they figured it out" I say as I drop Chica.
"They'd figure it out the first second they see it... So there's no point in hiding it" Jack says.
"Yeah yeah whatever..... Well I'm making something to eat" I say as I head to the kitchen.
"Can you make me something? While I vlog" Jack asks as he follows me.
"I was going to anyway... Even if you weren't vloging" I say as I smile at the camera "anything for my Roo"
"Hey! You said you wouldn't use that name in front of them" Jack pouts as a blush creeps up on his face.
"What's so embarrassing about it... You call me Moo then... It's just cute" I say as I grab stuff out of the fridge to make some sandwiches.
"Fine" Jack says in a flustered, frustrated and annoyed tone.
"Awe Roo" I say as I take his phone from him then I point it at him "are you blushing? Why? We call each other Moo and Roo all the time" I say as I film Jack. He just stands there with his arms crossed, his lips pursed and blush covering his face. I hand his phone back to him then I go back to making sandwiches... After a while of silence I look back over at Jack.
"What your not going talk now? I'm sorry if I embarrassed you" I say as i move over to him... I pull him so our bodies are pressed. Our foreheads are pressed together so Jack just moves closer and presses his lips to mine... He smiles at me... I smile back as I head back over to what I was doing.
"What are you making?" Jack asks as he moves closer.
"Food... Duh" I laugh.
"Really? That joke is so old" Jack says.
"That's what I'm all about... old jokes... My life is a old joke" I sigh pretending to cry.
"I'm the only spice in your life" Jack laughs.
"You don't need to brag" I say in a sassy tone "here's your food... Jerk" I hand him his plate of food then I walk out to the back. I stand at the back fence looking out over the city... The cool breeze and warm L.A. Sun makes today beautiful... I take a bite of my sandwich then I look back at the house to see Jack sitting inside... He has his phone out still and he's eyeing me up. I get the feeling he's talking about me... I'll get to see it later in editing.... I wink at him them smile and turn back to the view.
"Oh life is good" I sigh as I take another bite of my sandwich. I finish off my food then I head back into the house... Jack isn't in there when I pass through the kitchen... I then head up to our room to see the door is open only a crack. I peek through to see Jack on the bed talking on his phone.... He has the biggest smile on his face... I can only catch a glimpse of what he's saying.
"I know and that's why I'm talking to you...... Yeah.... I just don't know what to do? Do I make it fancy or do I just do simple?" Jack says into the phone "you think so?........ Yeah, plus I don't wanna go big then be rejected... That would be embarrassing" I decide I've heard enough so I walk away slowly... I go to the washroom then I sit down on the edge of the tub. What was he talking about? When he said he was worried about getting rejected.... Only one thing comes to mind...... Is he gonna... Propose? I get a lump in my throat and I feel tears form in my eyes... Does he really love me that much? Is he really ready...... Am I?
-The End-