The alternative to Pax Prime

SMUT WARNING!!!
---------------------------------------------
-Mark's POV-
Jack puts his hand up waiting for me to do the same... I put my hand to his where we hand hug... People cheer because of 'septiplier'. I get snapped out of my thoughts as Jack proceeds to pull me closer to him then he pretends to either fight or make out with me.... I can't tell but I don't care enough to ask.
"Why don't you two fuck already?" Felix asks with a laugh. I get a smirk on my face as I grab Jack's hand then I stand up.
"Ok" I say as I practically drag Jack back stage while Ken and Felix laugh and come up with funny comments.... The crowd cheers. Backstage me and Jack turn off our mics then I pull him I to the nearest closet.... I push him against the wall my body pressed against his.
"Mark....... What are you..." Jack tries to form a sentence but I cut him off by fitting my mouth to his. I then feel Jack grab my ass and pull me closer.... I can now feel his bulge against mine and I hear his moans that just turn me on even more.... Jack breaks the kiss.
"Mark...... Fuck me" Jack whispers in my ear.
"My pleasure" I practically growl as I hook my fingers under the waistband of his jeans then I begin to slide both his pants and his boxers down until they are around his ankles... I look up to see he has taken his own shirt off.
"God you're so sexy" I growl as I quickly take my clothes off. Jack hops up and wraps his legs around me, his arms around my neck.... I place one hand on the wall behind Jack's head as the other goes to his thigh to hold him up..... I push into him.
"Oh fuck..... This is weird.... I've never been on the receiving end before" Jack groans from the slight pain at first.
"I have" I groan into his ear as Jack starts to ride me... Moving up and down "oh fuck yes"
"W-what? W-with.... who?"
"We'll talk.... L-later" I moan. Jack continues moving up and down as I kiss and suck all over his neck, chest and face until I reach his lips once again..... I push my tongue inside his mouth... I can taste his saliva... It sounds gross if someone says it out loud but really it's just bliss.. knowing it's someone I've always wanted to kiss, knowing it's Jack.
"Oh fuck Mark.... I'm gonna.... Gonna... OH GOD!" Jack yells as he cums all over his chest and mine. I soon follow after as I release inside of him.... I get really weak from the pleasure I just experienced but I hold myself up as I press my body against Jack and I rest my forehead on his shoulder. Jack unwraps his legs from around me then stands up straight... He hugs me with one arm and the other goes to the back of my head.. I just close my eyes and breathe in his calming scent.
"Jack.... I've always loved you.... I know you have a girlfriend but I want septiplier to be real and I want you to be my one and only" I whisper as I gently place kisses on his shoulder.
"How can I say no after that amazing sex" Jack laughs "in all honesty I've also had feelings for you... And most of the time when I'm with you I just pushed it to the back of my mind because I didn't think you felt that way..."
"This is such a dream come true" I smile wildly as I press my lips to his.
"I'm your dream? You need to get a better dream" Jack says after I step away from him to put my clothes back on.
"You're the best dream.... But after waking up from a dream where we were together I might have cried... Every... time" I admit sadly.
"Oh Mark.... I mean that much to you" Jack gives me a sad look as he hugs me.
"Of course you do even if I didn't like you, you would still mean a lot to me" I say as we both finish putting our clothes on. After cleaning the cum off ourselves and getting dressed we decide to go back out to the stage since we have 40 minutes left.... Oh boy this will be awkward... But we can play it off as a joke... We're pros at that. We take deep breaths as we turn on our mics then proceed out onto the stage... We smile as everyone cheers again.
"Oh hey look who's back.... We were beginning to think you just left for a day off" ken says.
"Yeah what were you doing back there anyway?" Felix asks with a suspicious look.
"We just sat back stage and talked.... But not gonna lie... Things got deep and so that's why we came back out here" Jack says as we all laugh.
"So deep Adele could roll in it" I add with a laugh.
"Hey! That's my phrase!" Jack yells as he pushes me a bit. I turn off mine and Jack's mics.
"Yeah but you're mine... I marked you" I whisper to him as he places his hand over the hickey that's on his neck.
"Shut up" he says as we turn our mics back on.
"You guys wanna tell us what's going on with the secrecy lately?" Ken asks. When we sit down I see Felix look at Jack's neck to see what he was hiding.... He covers his mouth but I glare at him.
"Oh my.... I think I know what's been going on" Felix giggles like a little kid hearing the word penis. (Great description right?)
"Tell me, tell me, tell me" Ken begs Felix.
"You don't know shit Pewdiepie" I say with my teeth clenched.
"Oh geeze.... That just proved my idea" Felix says with a smirk. I turn off my mic again.
"If you want your life.... Don't say as word" I growl as I lean forward. Now all of us have our mics off.
"But they need to know..."
"Not yet" I cut Felix off.
"Mark calm down" Jack says to me.
"I-I'm gonna go.... This panel is ruined.... All because you had to say 'why don't you two fuck already'" I raise my voice... But not loud enough for the audience to hear. I get up and stomp off to backstage where I drop off my mic then I get as far from everyone as possible... I head back to my hotel where I fall asleep for god knows how long.
"Mark.... Wake up" I hear someone waking me. I open my eyes to see Jack, Ken, Felix, Bob and Wade standing in my room.
"How'd you get in here?" I ask as I sit up.
"I asked for another card at the front desk.... We said we wanted to make sure you were okay but we couldn't get in" Jack says as he sits beside me.
"Oh.... Umm... I think I owe you guys an apology... I overreacted" I say as I rub my eyes.
"And I'm sorry too" Felix says "we good now?"
"Yeah we good" I say like I'm from da hood "so Jack... Did you ever actually tell them what happened?"
"No... I was gonna wait till you were ready" he says.
"Ok well since we're all friends here.... We actually fucked in the closet back stage" I say without hesitation.
"Well then" Wade says as he looks uncomfortable.
"Good for you" Felix says. I raise an eyebrow at him but then Jack grabs either side of my face and presses his lips to mine... I melt into the kiss as I immediately calm down... I know I'm meant to kiss these lips and to be with this man.
-The End-