A/N Thank You!

I'm putting this up just to say thank you for being friends over the internet.. If you comment I always love reading them, if you vote I'm glad you enjoyed, if you only read my stories I'm glad you took the time to click on my book. I'm saying this because you people share the same interests as me.. Well the same love for Septiplier... None of my friends feel the same way so none of the read my stories and my twin brother doesn't care... I don't let my parents read them cuz they wouldn't know who they are and my older brother doesn't like Jack and Mark. So I feel like you guys are my only true friends even if I don't know you personally... I'm hoping to find more friends in high school that love Septiplier like I do or just like Jack and Mark and we could maybe watch they're videos together but... It makes me sad that I don't have anyone to talk to about Septiplier.. Well I have one friend that is probably my closest and she doesn't even know it... But anyway... I just wanted to get this out because I do need to say thank you for being my friends and enjoying what I love to write. I am saying this because I just let my brother read a couple of my stories and he doesn't care... I'm really sad about it but I get through it knowing you'll love it as much as I do. Ok I'm done rambling buh bye!