Nervous as all balls!

Btw... Sorry for all the time skips there is just a lot of stuff in the one shot that isn't needed or interesting so I put a time skip there.... Also sorry if it seems rushed or quick pace.... I do that when I get bored of writing a story but I wanted to finish it.... TBH!
---------------------------------------------
-Jack's POV-
"- and I will see all you dudes... In the next video!" I finish my outro as I was just recording a video. I look in my camera to see Mark standing behind me... I spin in my chair then I am greeted by Mark's lips... When we part he smirks at the camera then walks out of my room.... I spin around and look back at the camera.
"Did you guys ask him to do that?" I ask narrowing my eyes "how come he listens to you but not me" I laugh... Then I turn off my camera.
"MARK!" I yell from my room. I see Mark peek into the room through the slightly open door.
"Get in here you fucker" I say as he walks in.
"One... I kinda told them something that I'm surprised you haven't seen... But they told me to do that in your next end slate" Mark confesses. I stand up and look him in the eye... What is he planning?
"Ok so what did you tell them?" I ask as I put my arms around Mark's neck.
"On Easter... My whole family always gets together and hangs out.... So... I was thinking that I could take you with me this year" when Mark says that I can feel the life being sucked out of me... I start panicking. (Fun fact my whole family actually does that for Easter) I start taking frequent and deep breaths... Mark knows what that means so he places kisses all over my face.
"Or... If your really that scared you don't have to" Mark says looking like he just got his heart crushed.
"Mark... I-I... I want to.. I will have to at some point anyway.. B-but... I just..... When is this?" I say.
"On Easter.... So one month from now" Mark says.
"Ok... I feel better... At least I have time to calm myself before we have to go" I say as I hug Mark.
"So you are going?" Mark asks me... I nod my head.. Then I get bombarded with kisses.
-one month later-
"Ok Jack you ready to go?" Mark asks me as he comes into the bedroom where I have my things packed but I'm just laying on the bed my, hands over my face.
"Yeah I guess" I sigh.
"Jack... It's ok you don't have anything to worry about" Mark says as he climbs on top of me.. Straddling my hips.
"I'm just scared... What if they don't like me?" I ask as I feel tears form in my eyes. Mark kisses me and wipes my eyes... He pulls me up into a comforting hug.
"Shhh.... It's ok... You don't need to think of this stuff... Just relax and forget about it for now... Then before you know it, it will all be over" Mark says.
"Ok.... Yeah you're right... This is really stupid to be crying over" I say as I stand up and follow Mark to the car... We then head off to the airport.
-Mark's POV-
About 20 minutes into the flight I look over at Jack to see him fast asleep... I smile at him... He's adorable.. He looks more calm and peaceful than he did earlier. It takes about 10 more minutes then I drift off to sleep.
-Jack's POV-
"Excuse me sir?" I hear a woman's voice break my sleep... I open my eyes and look at her "we are going to land soon... I thought I should wake you"
"Ok thank you" I say as I sit up in my seat... She nods to me then heads to wake others up. I turn to Mark... He's already awake.
"You ready?" Mark asks me with a yawn.
"As ready as I'll every be" I sigh. Mark smiles at me then links his fingers with mine.
"I really appreciate you coming with me to meet my parents.... I know you would rather not have come with me but it means a lot to me that you decided to come" Mark says to me as he places a kiss on my lips.
"No... I did want to and I still want to come... I really do.. I'm just nervous and scared" I say. We feel a bump then we look out to see that we have landed... I feel a mix of relief and nervousness... Relief that I'm safe on the ground but nervousness because I'm closer to meeting Mark's Parents for the first time. Once we're off the plane getting our luggage I pull out my phone to see I have a new message... From my Ma.

Ma:
I can't wait to see you again and meet your beloved boyfriend too!

Jackaboy:
What do you mean?

Ma:
Oh did Mark's parents not tell him or you? They invited us to Their place for Easter!

Jackaboy:
Who's us?