Chapter 19:I'd do anything to save it

Liam's POV

"C'mon Liam we're gonna be late" Louis urged.

 "Late for what, mate?"

 "Our flight"

 "Where to?" I was in the shower and it was kinda hard to hear Louis, who happened to be shaving.

 "London, didn't Zayn tell ya?"

 "Tell me what?"

 "We're going to see Isabella"

 Isabella? Had I heard correctly, probably not?

 "Say that again mate?" I asked turning off the shower.

 "We're goin t see Isabella. Now don't ask any more questions cause it's supposed to be a surprise" he banged on the shower door and then walked out leaving the bathroom door wide open. Well, there is no privacy in this band.

Isabella's POV

'I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

 Seconds and hours

 Maybe they had to take some time'

I was in the car with Gerard and it turns out that the moment I switched on the radio You and I started playing.

'I know how it goes

 I know how it goes for wrong and right

 Silence and sound

 Did they ever hold each other tight like us

 Did they ever fight like us'

Apparently I had been listening to my midnight memories CD the last time I was in my car.

'You and I

 We don't wanna be like them

 We can make it to the end

 And nothing can come between

 You and I'

So there was no escape, huh? It's like they follow me everywhere. Of course I could just change the CD, but I really like this song. And I was kinda becoming a huge 1D fan.

 "You can turn it off you know" Gerry teased. I was just about to when the next song came on and I had to pull my hand away.

'You don't understand

 You don't understand

 What you do to me when you hold his hand'

"What?" Gerard asked as we got onto the freeway.

 "I can't, I love this song" I shrugged and then started singing along.

 "So you're a 'directioner' now?"

 "Yes, do you have a problem?" wow I was defensive.

 "Ok Iz, I havta ask you..."

 "Yeah"

 "Would you be opposed to getting back with Liam?"

 "What kind of question is that?"

 "A fair one"

 "No its not!"

 Gerard knows me better than anyone, well except Liam. And without me having to give him my reasons I think he'd figured it out. But I'd already told him off for meddling and I'd do it again if he pushed it.

Louis' POV

"Where is she?" Liam asked looking around.

 "Hold on mate we'll find her" I reassured him.

 "Does she know we're coming?" he had that look on his face that let me know he was onto uz.

 "Uhm lets just call it a surprise"

 "Louis!" he didn't seem too happy with the idea.

 "Chill out babes" Zayn patted him on the back.

 "I'm gonna get Candy floss" (aka cotton candy) Niall said and then ran off to some booth with Harry and Alberto right behind him. I'd told Gerard that we'd meet them at that teacup thing, so the three of us made our way there with Paul following at a safe distance. We got there and I looked around, but I couldn't spot Isabella, cause I didn't really know what Gerard looked like to be honest.

 "Louis?" I turned around to see a tall, skinny, blond guy with double piercings on each of his ears.

 "Yeah, are you Gerard?"

 "No, but can I get a picture?"

 "Sure"

 "Hey guys! weird meeting you here" ok so that must be Gerard cause he had Isabella with him. For your benefit I'll describe him a little. He has kinda shaggy dark hair which is very mop like and he's about the same height as Niall. Oh and he doesn't have and piercings or ink.

Isabella's POV

"Hi Liam"

 "Hey Iz" he pulled me into an awkward hug. Sure we'd said we would still be friends, but we were still working on it.

 "What are you doing here?" I asked.

 "Well the lads brought me here, cause you're here I assume"

 "Oh I'm gonna kill Gerard, I told him not to meddle"

 "Before you kill him you think you wanna go on some rides?"

 So this was us at the amusement park huh, it had Louis Tomlinson written all over it.

 "Yeah lets do that" only then did I notice Zayn standing off to the side looking awkward.

 "Hey Zayn"

 "Hey Isabella" he smiled and pulled me in for a cuddle that took me by surprise, but was warm and welcoming. Had he missed me or was he just being nice for the sake of Liam. My money was on the latter.

 "Oh look, its Niall and Harold" Louis pointed as they headed over. And so the rest of the day went.