Chapter 9:I won't break

Zayn's POV

"Alright this has gotta stop" Leeyum said holding his hands op in front of Isabella and I. The two of us had been at it all day. This was goin t be a fight to the death. Well, not literalleh buh ya know whah I mean.

 "What's the score?" Loueh asked as much as into this as I was. He liked Isabella, buh he's the master of pranks so he was naturaleh interested.

 "Zayn 6  Isabella 7" she announced loud enough for the neighbours t hear.

 "Oright whah do weh havta do?" I asked ready t geh it over with.

 "I propose you'll have a banana eating contest" Harreh suggested.

 "Shut op Harry!" Loueh said gettin an idea and runnin off.

 "Ok he's gone then" Leeyum shrugged.

 "How'bout a sing off" Niall suggested. I hadn't heard Isabella sing before, buh I kinda liked Niall's idea.

 "Why not huh?" I shrugged.

 "Isabella, you op for it?" Leeyum asked her.

 "You bet I am!" she said wrinklin her nose at meh.

 "Then let the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favour" Harreh said and Niall cracked op as usual. Isabella was getting her results todah so Leeyum had asked her to come chill with us for a bit. I didn't mind cause I knew she was goin through a tough time and stuff, buh thah didn't mean I was gonna go easy on her. No boss.

'Skies are dark it's time for rain

 Final call to board the train'

She sang the words to a song I hadn't heard in years buh could never forget. And everyone was singin along by the time she got t the chorus.

'Say it isn't so

 Tell me you're not leaving

 Say you changed your mind now

 That I am only dreaming

 If this isn't goodbye

 Then this is starting over

 If you wanna know

 I don't wanna let go

 So say it isn't so'

"Alright Malik, your turn" she challenged raisin an eyebrow.

'Same bed but it feels just a lil bit bigger now

 Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

 When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down

 Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

 It all just sounds like-'

Leeyum came in to assist meh with backup and Isabella shot him a look which he just shrugged off. I did the chorus the regular way and our judges aka Niall and Harreh said we were neck on neck. So they decided thah we hada both do the same song. And Loueh who had just joined us with a football in hand suggested we sing 'Drops of Jupiter' by train. Ladies first, so I leh her start.

'Now that she's back in the atmosphere

 The drops of Jupiter in her hair(he he he)

 She acts like summer and walks like rain

 Reminds me that there's a time to change (he he he)'

Harreh was doin backup and I could see Loueh mouthin the words the whole time and I'm thinkin this girl's gonna give meh a run for me moneh.