Chapter 3: Feels like home to me

Liam's POV

I had no idea what was going on with Zayn and Isabella, but I found it amusing. Turns out Zayn could be pretty cheeky too, but not in the same way as Harry. It was just weird, like that whole 'bad boy' persona he tries t keep op when everyone knows how soft he his.

"Woody?" Iz was waving her hand in front of my face tryin t get my attention. I hadn't realized I had zoned out.

"Yeah?"

"Whadaya thinka this place?"

She was referring to her new bedroom at her aunt's place.

"I don't know, looks alright"

"Really?" she put her hand on her hip, cocked her head to one side, and squinted at me sending me back in time.

"Howdi cowboy" Isabella said in her amazing country accent.

"Howdi partner" I saluted.

"Where's 'Bull's Eye'?"

"This town wasn't big enough for the two of us"

"Lee-yum" she giggled.

"That's Woody to you cowgirl"

"Well, if the boot fits..." she placed her hand on her hip, cocked her head to one side, making her plats look weird and squinted at me.

"Ok Iz, you win" I squeeled unable t contain the laughter.

"That's Jessie to you cowboy"

We'd both loved Toystory so much that we'd enact the characters all the time. In fact we played it so often that our nicknames had become Woody and Jessie. Well, that's what we called each other anyway. And now hearin her call me that again was just really nice.

Isabella's POV

The room was kinda small but I could get used to it. Though I'd havta say I'd prefer the room I had the night before.

Hanging out with Liam was even better than I'd expected and I found myself gettin really excited about goin to the show. I had only intended on goin to annoy Zayn and also cause I couldn't say no to Liam. I'm not a 1D fan or anythin and I would be pretty awkward in the show cause I didn't really know the songs. But on the other hand I really wanted to see what Liam's job was like. The boys had invited my aunt May as well but she'd declined the offer. So it was just me...by myself. I'm sure I'll be fine, right?

************

'Girl it should be me

Driving to your house

Knocking on your door

Kissing you on the mouth

Holding on your hand

Dancing in the dark

Cause I was the only one that loved you from the start'

I'd havta to say I was wrong about the show. It was crazy good and I didn't feel weird at all.

'But now when I see you with him it tears my world apart

Because, I've been waiting

All this time to finally say it

But now I see your heart's been taken

And nothing could be worse

Baby, I loved you first'

The crowd was electric and also extremely loud I think I'll havta get my ears checked after this.

'Had my chances