Chapter 58: Reminisce

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Alright... I was reminiscing the past." she said, which made me tilt my head in confusion.

"The past?"

"Yes... I was remembering a scene between the two of us back in high school."

I gulped in grief. Memories back in high school weren't so good between us. It was mostly sexual harassment. But because she's laughing, it might be a good one? Maybe...

"What scene?"

"The one where I was sitting alone reading a book and you sat beside me and randomly poked my side stomach saying 'Our baby?'"

My eyes widened. I had to look away as I was blushing, embarrassed by the so called memory. You mean me being obnoxiously stupid memory?

"There was also that one scene where I was sitting on the floor and Emily was laying on my lap, you were trying to touch one of my boobs back then, but you acted out petting Emily's head while telling me, 'Take care of our child.'."

Another scene of me being a stupid sexual harasser.

"I was a big dumb dumb in the past alright?" I said with an embarrassed tone and Jade laughed at me.

"I know, but those scenes make me think about when I was a few months pregnant and maybe even about our future together with our child."

"Please don't tell me if we have a girl, you're naming her Emily?" I joked sarcastically.

"Of course not! We're going with the name you came up with, Crystal Jayden! And if it's a boy, we're naming him Melvin Jace!"

"I know. I know. I was just messin' with ya." I winked and Jade pouted.

"Geez." she complained.

I chuckled, "But please... If you want to reminisce the past, not our high school memories. They all showed lame sides of me."

"True. They were lame, stupid, border line harassment, and many more..." she's shooting an arrow through me with all those lines, "But they were sides that make me laugh every time I remember them." she smiled at me with a nice compliment that could make me forget all those bad memories of us in the past.

"I..." she began, this time trembling, "Ever since the day you asked me to be your girlfriend, to the day we started living together, to the day we got married... They're all precious memories that I hold dearly in my heart."

I then slowly reach out to hold her in my arms, "Jade... All the memories I have with you, happy, sad, weird, and more... They're the memories I will always treasure."

I could tell that Jade was trying her best to hold in her tears, so I had to tease her a little to make her feel better, "Jade... If you start crying now, you'll get snot on your oxygen mask, and that'll make it difficult for both of us." I ticked my pointer from left to right, and she gave me the response I wanted. She giggled and lightly slapped my shoulder.

"Shut up~." she murmured, "I know. That's why I'm tough!"

"Says the person who can't get out of bed." I mumbled cockily.

"Hey! I heard that." she says as she squints her eyes at me and I give her a huge bright smile.

"Hahaha!" I laugh and start to pick up the unfinished apple and the knife, "Let me finish this first Jade. I can't concentrate with us having this much fun."

"Hehe... Alrighty~!" she beams. But moments later, she grew serious, "Chris?"

"What~? I'm peeling the apple~."

"I think the baby will come way before the expected delivery date?"

________________________

Hey Guys!!!

This book is about to come to an end soon. Next chapter is going to be the last chapter, followed by the Epilogue.

I thank you all so much for following Chade's story to the end and supporting the book so much. I hope this book will also reach a million reads soon as the first book will almost reach two million.

Thank you so much for all the love and support~! Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTNWCT until the end~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thought~! :3

~Kurisu-chan ;*