Chapter 3: Happy Life

[Chris' P.O.V.]

This time, I wake up ahead of Jade again. We're going to travel to Universal Studios at around nine in the morning. She set the alarm clock to go off at 7:30, but I woke up around a few more minutes to seven. I was rather excited for my date with Jade today.

Waking up makes me really happy, because I see Jade snuggled up to my chest again. Oh how I want to tease her again, but hold it in. So, I cautiously grabbed my phone and took a picture of her cute sleeping face.

After I took the pic, I kissed her on the forehead and slowly got out of bed. Thank God she was still sound asleep too!

So, I went ahead to prepare breakfast before she'd wake up, and if I finish early, I'd go wash up. For breakfast, I just made us two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for each of us and I boiled some water to make myself coffee and Jade hot cocoa later on. She likes it more than coffee...

When I finished up everything, I went to the bathroom to take a half-bath while Jade still sleeps. And a few minutes later, I hear the alarm go off. Jade should be up by now, but I just continue scrubbing the foamy loofah sponge on my limbs and body.

It seemed a little quiet though, because I haven't heard a single squeak out of Jade since the alarm went off. So, I dried myself off and went out of the bathroom in a towel to get a change of clothes.

I let out a 'Pfft!' at the sight I saw. Jade was still laying on the bed, hugging my pillow.

She pressed the snooze button, didn't she?

Tsk. Tsk. Sleeping beauty loves to sleep.

As I was picking out clothes to wear, the alarm went off again and startled me. I turned around to see Jade scrunching her face up and groaning from the irritating noise. It made me laugh, "Jade! Wakey, wakey! We're going to Universal Studios today, remember?"

She groaned again, "I know..." she mumbled, sounding like she wanted to sleep some more. She then slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Her messy, wavy hair looked so tangled and she was still dozing off. She then peeked a little from her little, squinty Japanese eyes to look at her surroundings.

"Good morning sunshine! I already made us breakfast and I'm done in the shower, so you wash up first before breakfast." I tell her as I continue to dress myself and she flops back down on the bed.

"Alright..." she mumbles as she wobbles to the bathroom.

Jade used to be a morning person, but after college and having a job, she got used to the evening more. Since that's where everything busy happens. In college, it's studying; in work, it's her shifts, so she usually comes back in the morning or in the afternoon, which she sleeps right after she reaches our bedroom.

My job usually happens around the morning, and when it's at night, I usually come back at around ten in the evening, my latest was around a quarter till two AM. It'll be hard to manage our schedules to when we'd spend time with each other, but we're hanging in and thinking positive.

While Jade changes, I prepared the hot drinks. And when she finally finished, we had breakfast and talked about how our day would go and what we should ride first.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hurry up Chris~!" Jade waves at me as she runs ahead to line up our first ride. She wanted us to ride the 'Transformers: The Ride 3-D'. To be honest, it was a cool ride, but too exciting for the first one.

"I'm coming! Don't be too excited! We'll be here until evening." I tease her.

"I know... I just love theme parks~!" she beams. She's such a little kid when it comes to things she likes. Namely things like amusement parks.

As we make our way through all of the other rides, we come across the 'House of Horrors' attraction. I am practically begging Jade to go in with me. Not because I love horror houses, but I know Jade hates them and is terrified out of her wits for any kind of haunted house. So, what comes into mind is: she'll cling on to me the entire time...

"Jade~! Let's go in here~!" I pull her to the entrance.

She fights me and tries to run away, "NOOOO!!! Not in a bazillion quadrillion years!!!"

"C'mmon! You can hold my hand?"

"No! I don't wanna die out of fear!" she looked like she was about to cry.

"Have you even been in a horror house before?"

"Never have and never will!"

"It'll be fun~!"

She still flails her arms around and whines not to go in, and her last statement gets to me, "If you love me, you wouldn't make me go in a place that'll traumatize me for life!"

I gave up. I did love her, but I also want to see how she'd react inside. But, I guess somethings weren't worth the risk. I loosened my grip on her and apologized, "I'm sorry Jade... How about we find some place to rest and have lunch for now?"

She was still a little depressed, but agreed to my suggestion and we found someplace near us and bought lunch.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As the day went by, and after the fireworks display, we decided to head on back home because Jade would have work early tomorrow. It was a fun day with Jade and I would love to have it again. She's sleeping as I drive the car home, practically worn out from all the fun she had.

When we arrived home I had trouble overcoming a great challenge. Jade couldn't change as she was still asleep. I know that I could just wake her up to change, but she was completely knocked out when I brought her inside. I wouldn't want to wake her up too, but I couldn't just undress her! She might kill me!

So, I just tried to wake her up again. I tried shaking her first and received a groan. She's up!

"Jade! Wake up! You need to change into your pajamas..."

She groaned even more in disapproval, "No... Leave... Me..."

I rolled my eyes at how lazy she was being right now. So, I did the only thing I thought was possible. I bent down to her face and whispered seductively in her ear, "Jade... If you don't wake up to change, I'd be delighted to change you myself..."

She then opened her eyes to glare at me even though she was still so sleepy, and then got up to grab her PJ's and head to the bathroom to change. I scoffed at her childishness and sought for my own PJ's to change.

When Jade finally went out of the bathroom, she just flopped on to bed and snuggled her way through, but grabbing her phone to set the alarm first. "Jade, I wanna get up when you get up too, alright?"

"Okay..." she answered me faintly, and I go to the bathroom to do my business before getting in bed. After I got in, I stared at Jade first and kissed her on the forehead, "Good night Jade."

We had a fun day, but it took most of the energy from us, so Jade is really tired. I hope she'll be alright tomorrow. Well... She is a strong girl!

I just don't want her to suffer, and just live a happy life with me...

______________________

Hey Guys~!

Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTNWCT~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thoughts~! :3

~Kurisu-chan :*