Chapter 36: Exchanged Gifts

"Raise your papers guys~!" says Fredrick and we all show our answers. "Hmm... Luke, Kelly and Jade; you three answered Hazel. While Hazel and Cecilia answered Cecilia. The correct answer was Hazel!"

"WHAT?!" both of them shriek.

"You mean... It isn't me?!?!!" Cecilia asks in disbelief.

"Well, both of you have the same traits. Its just that Hazel surpasses you more in these traits."

"What was that?!"

"Although both of you are equally beautiful and smart!"

"I thought so." says Cecilia triumphantly as she tosses her hair behind her back.

Fredrick laughs nervously before announcing their punishment, "Well, it may look like I'm just copying, but I like the punishment... Each of you drink a shot of tequila."

"I have no problem with that~!" boasts Cecilia before turning to look at Hazel with her shot glass in hand. "Now don't get yourself too drunk Hazel... You might not be able to drive back home!" she teases her once before sipping her shot down like it was nothing.

Well, I always knew that Cecilia could hold her liquor. I don't know about Hazel though. But I'd have to be the lightweight out of everyone. So I have to do my best not to get any mistakes.

Fredrick then hands Hazel her gift and she opens it up to reveal a perfume set with four seasons as its theme. Hazel is happy with her gift as well. I guess all of us know how to make each other appreciated even though most of us had difficulty selecting our presents.

"My turn at last!" Hazel jumps up and starts explaining, "This person-..." but gets cut by Kelly.

"Whoah whoah whoah! Before starting your explanation, make this a little difficult won't ya? Remember Cecilia, Jade and Luke are only left and it's really easy to differentiate all three of them. So... Why don't you pick one word to describe this person and we all try to guess who it is?" suggests Kelly with a smug look.

"I like it!" Hazel raises two big thumbs up, "One word to describe this person... 'Beautiful'." she says with a spark in her eyes.

"Not fair! All three of them are beautiful!" whines Fredrick.

"What's the point of making it easy?" chuckles Luke.

"I like this game~!" giggles Cecilia.

"Darn... I didn't expect you to say that..." mumbles Kelly as she bites her nail.

"Oh my..." I say, as I couldn't think of anything else.

If my intuition is right...

Each of us all had different answers. But there was only one right answer...

"And the ones with the correct answer are... Jade and Kelly~!!!"

"Eh?!?!!" I exclaimed and everybody else cheered. Luke answered me, while Fredrick and Cecilia answered Cecilia.

"I don't even want to ask how you guys got it, cause I think it was simple enough for you to get it~..." she giggled while her cheeks went to a deep shade of pink.

Yeah... I could see it in your eyes. They were sparkling... They wouldn't have sparkled like that if you were calling a woman beautiful, and I know you admire Luke's beauty.

Luke then opened his present to reveal a nice, formal, navy blue, polo shirt. He thanked her and everyone else had a shot of tequila as their punishment.

"It's obvious now to who's gonna get who, so just give each other your gifts!" said Hazel, her face turning a little red from three shots of tequila. We then exchanged our gifts, but Cecilia laughed and teased Hazel about getting drunk and just told her to stay the night instead.