Chapter 21: I Hate You

The girls weren't anywhere in the lobby, so we assumed they were already in Jade's office. I led Victor and Isaac there, and I was sulking the entire way there. Luke was the main cause for it. Obviously.

As we neared her office, I let the other two enter first as I let myself be the last one so I could close the door. Nearly closing the door behind me, the scene before me just punched a hole right through my heart. Luke had twirled Jade around and landed her in his arms as they were so happy about it.

Was seeing each other after a few days of not seeing each other THAT lonely?!

Are Jade's feelings for Luke stronger than her feeling for me?!

Is she F*CK*NG tired of me?!

Have I been played for a sh*t head all this time?!?!!

As I closed the door silently. I felt cold in the inside and my brain was rambled up. I didn't think twice before anything. And as Luke set Jade down and the both of them finally noticed us. That's were the chaos began. I lost my sh*t real bad.

"YOU F*CK*NG B*ST*RD!!!!! HOW MANY F*CK*NG TIMES DO I HAVE TO ENGRAVE IT IN YOUR SH*T FOR BRAINS TO LAY YOUR FILTHY F*CK*NG HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND?!!!" I yelled a mouthful before coming in for the kill. I gave that b*st*rd a fist full of myself.

I punched him in the gut. Then twice on the face. Pushed him down, got on top of him and threw more punches at him. He tried to explain himself, but I didn't want to hear sh*t. My mind was blank, and only focused on beating the cr*p outta him. I'm done seeing him together with Jade.

"is... ris..." I hear faint mumbles. My blood lust was too strong to read on anything now. Even though Luke himself was doing his best to dodge and block my rage attacks, I was doing my best to land the final blow on him which would never make him wake up again. "Chris.. CHRIS!!!" I finally clearly hear someone calling out to me, but I never turn to them.

I then felt a pair of arms slide through my sides and hug me tightly from behind. I then hear them plead to me, "Chris... Please stop this. Just stop, I'll explain everything that happened! Mae and Sam also witnessed the whole thing while you guys weren't here yet!"

I stop in my tracks and talk to the person behind me, "Yeah... They saw everything..." I mumbled, "This stupid *ss twirling you around then hugging you, and also the fact that the both of you were so happy doing so too."

"Chris no..." she cried, I could feel my back slowly getting soaked from her tears. "Just let me explain everyth-"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!!! I DON"T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!!!" I yelled and the room became quiet. "JUST F*CK*NG TELL ME IF YOU'RE TIRED OF ME AND STOP GIVING ME WORTHLESS B*LLSH*T!!!"

"Wha-? No! Chris... I would never get tired of you! I LOVE YOU!!!"

"B*LLSH*T! Stop lying!"

"I'M NOT LYING CHRIS! I LOVE ONLY YOU!!!"

"GET OFF OF ME YOU FREAKIN' CHEATER!!!" I shout as I began peeling off her arms and pushing her away. She keeps crying to me and crawling back to touch me, but I keep pushing her away. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" I don't want her to touch me, because I'm afraid that my anger right now will overpower my love for her, making me physically hurt her. And I don't want that.

"Chris... Please!"

"SHUT UP!!! I HATE YOU!!!"

After those last three words I spat out, she was motionless. She didn't retort to me, nor crawl back to me, nor do anything. She was like a paused movie. The only thing that continued to move were the tears rolling down her face.