Chapter 44: Sweet

That morning, I woke up to find Jade sleeping soundly under the covers. Both of us still butt naked by the way... Winky face~! Haha!

 But I had no intention of peeking. Oh no... Cause this is a glorious moment... And I already saw EVERYTHING last night. But I'm not here to brag about what I saw, but to brag about how this innocent, sweet, young woman is so amazing. Last night was probably one of the best nights I ever had with Jade yet, but I'm about to make even more wonderful memories with her.

I then caressed Jade's cheek as I tucked a stray lock of her hair behind her ear. Jade twitched after I did so and slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning beautiful." I tell her with a gentle smile, yet a playful grin. She blushes into a bright red as she pulls the covers up to hide the lower half of her face as she greets me a good morning as well.

I chuckle at her shyness, "It's too late to act all shy now, you know that, right?" And this time, she hides her entire face using the sheets and I just laugh at her. "Jade?" I call out to her, and she shows me half her face. "Is your body alright?" I ask her seriously, but her eyes widened and this time, she grabs the pillow to hit me with.

"Stupid Chris! Such embarrassing questions first thing in the friggin' morning?!"

"Ah! You said 'friggin''!!!" I point out.

"'Friggin' is NOT a bad word. It's an expression! Or a made up word!" she makes an excuse.

"Yeah..." I sigh out as I lie back down in bed. I then face her to ask, "So? Wanna have a go at it first thing in the morning?"

"Chris you perv!" she tells me before planting a pillow to my face and getting up while grabbing the sheets to use to cover herself up with.

"You know, you married this perv?" I scoff at her. "And why're you covering yourself up? I've already seen all of you, so what's the point?"

She then narrows her eyes at me, "At least I have some common decency." she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Now don't make me get up and lick that tongue now, Jade..." I give her a playful warn and she gulps her tongue back in. "I thought so..." I teased.

"I'm taking a bath..." she says as she storms into the bathroom.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I'm taking a bath too!" I say as I scramble towards the bathroom, while covering up too.

"You can't take a bath with me!"

"Pwetty Pweaaaaaaashhhhh~!!!!! I won't do any funny business!" I begged, and she lifted a brow. "I pwomise~!"

"Fine..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So kissing wasn't included in 'funny business'?" Jade pouted at me as we neared the Eiffel Tower.

"I can still taste the soap too!" I said and she slapped my arm lightly. "I kid, I kid~!"

As we finally reached the top of the tower, we began to admire the view. "The view of the place is so nostalgic. It feels very refreshing." Jade says as I see her eyes sparkle with delight. Although, she is doing her best to stay away from the edge and holding on to me tightly as she is afraid of heights, and this kinda height was kinda extreme. I tried my best in acting cool too, but I was barely holding on from chickening out.

After taking pictures, we went down and decided to eat some crepes we bought while sitting down and resting a bit. "The Eiffel Tower sure is something, isn't it Jade?"

"Yeah... It's very beautiful... But also very tall..."

"Hahaha... It is indeed tall..." I laughed off, "But you know what... I still can't shake off the happiness I'm feeling with you. I mean... You have made me happy countless of times, but somehow, this trip to Paris with you has made me extremely happy, and I wish to share even more happier days together with you, Jade..."

"Awe Chris... You have made me happy so many times as well... I just feel so lucky to have someone like you. Even though you are an energetic, sneaky, little perv, you have made me one happy, little nerd." Jade answers me as she shows me this adorable little grin and I can't help myself. As our eyes were locked on each other's, I slid my free hand past her cheek and gently pulled her in for a kiss.

People won't mind right? I mean, this is Paris...

After our kiss, we set our foreheads on each other's and just gave a little laugh about it. "Tastes like Strawberries." I chuckled.

"Pfft! Well you taste like chocolate!" she retorted.

"But we're still both sweet~." I winked and Jade rolls her eyes at me as she snorts at my lame pun.

"C'mmon! Let's go to The Louvre next~!" she says excitedly as she wolfs down her crepe and I hurriedly follow her as she starts tugging me down the detailed pathway.

The day went on by visiting tons of attractions and strolling around the roads of France. The whole endeavor was a great experience, but we weren't nearly done with our tour yet. We still had tons of sights yet to see, but we called it a day after the exquisite dinner we had at a not-so-fancy restaurant, but the food was still delicious... It was fun to hear the waiter say 'Bon Appetit' as well.

We did a little night shopping as well, and I was the one who told Jade that we should since it was a good time to look around their shops and see what kind of things they sell. I pulled Jade into a little dress store and let her try on some dresses, which eventually led me to buying her one of them. Jade also let me try on some fancy coats and bought me one of them for me as well.

Tired from all the walking around, we went back to the hotel to rest. Although, even though tired, I was... How should I say this? ... In the mood? For Jade...

Even though Jade was complaining, I somehow convinced her and we had yet another 'special' night together.

Paris... The city of love... The city where only Jade and I can be ourselves without having anyone to disturb us. The city where all our feelings are poured out into one.

Love is in the air... Is it not, mon cherie?

______________________

Hey Guys!!!

Chade's happy days are just beginning huh? It feels so nice that they are finally opening up to each other... Well, we'll have a change of pace in the next chapter! ^_^

Thanks and Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTNWCT~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thoughts~! :3

~Kurisu-chan ;*