"You're holding a knife in your hand right now." Ivy paused for a few seconds before placing the knife on the kitchen bench-top, far away from her, as if it were a chemical retort she was unsure of.

"You might wanna make a run for it, before I decide to throw the knife at you."

"You'd never do that, " Ivy switched her gaze from the knife to Flynn as he chuckled.

"You wanna bet?"

"Yes," Flynn said with a smirk. Ivy stared at him, her eyes glazed over, clenching and unclenching her fists.

"Alright, you know what?" She said slyly, this time a smirk playing on her own lips. "I'm making tomato soup for you instead."

Flynn went rigid in almost an instant. He began to open and close his mouth, before he finally shouted, "No!" He tackled Ivy in a bearhug.

"What's going on?" Jett spoke aloud from the lounge room.

"I hate tomato soup! Ivy!" Flynn cried out. Ivy rolled her eyes and returned once again to slicing up the bread.

"Would you like some tomato soup, darl?" She said to Jett, who replied with a bitter 'no'. Flynn left the kitchen, after pleading with Ivy to not make tomato soup, and entered the lounge room, where Jett was fiddling with something on the fireplace.

"Don't touch that." Jett jerked back at the sound of Flynn's voice.

"Sorry...."

"Would you like to practice your sword skills? I'm going outside to practice archery, we better make use of this spare time."

"We always have spare time on our hands." Jett muttered, but he brought out his sword anyway. Flynn left the room and came back with his bow in one hand and a pack of arrows in his other hand. They went outside onto the deck where, scattered across the open field, were many zombies.

"Are there always this many zombies lurking around?"

"No." Flynn lied.

"Right." Jett could sense he was lying.

"You can take out all the flesh-eaters on the left, I'll take out all the flesh-eaters on the right."

"Got it," Jett said, gripping onto his sword tightly. He ran straight ahead, focusing on the flesh-eater closest to him. He raised his sword and swung forward, wiping the flesh-eaters head off clean. By now many zombies had caught sight of him.

He plunged his sword into an unsuspecting flesh-eater, then pulled it back out again as it doubled over. Jett swung his sword around, chopping off the head of another. There were at least a dozen limping towards him. They were surrounding him and blocking his escape.

As quick as he could, he stabbed another zombie in the head, followed by another and another. But they were advancing fast towards him. A zombie from behind fell on top of him, its blood oozing out onto the back of Jett's shirt. Jett panicked and repeatedly stabbed the zombie in the head, before realizing Flynn had beat him to it. He saw the arrow lodged in it's brain.

Another one went out behind him. Jett advanced forward towards another zombie. He stabbed the zombie in the head, twisted his sword and pulled it out again. Jett looked around and realized all the other flesh-eaters had been taken out.

"Why are you so good at archery?" Jett shouted at Flynn, who was making his way towards Jett.

"Why are you so good at wielding swords? I can't even hold a sword." Flynn stopped in front of Jett. He looked down at the zombie Jett had stabbed.