Part 3 : Flashback

Start from the beginning

"What?" Lauren whispered back.

"I think…I think they're awake. I heard a noise." Dinah whispered standing absolutely still.

Lauren froze midway through cutting a carrot and held her breath.

"What do we do?" Lauren asked.

"OK here's how this is going to go down. I'm going to head out to the car and make a quick getaway while you stall the pregnant women. Ok go! It's every woman for herself!!" Dinah yelled as she ran out the back door.

She left a stunned and flustered Lauren standing alone in the kitchen still mid cut on that damn carrot, when Normani and Camila entered the room.

"Hey sweetie." Camila smiled.

"Um…err…h-hi baby. Did you have a nice nap?" Lauren hesitantly asked.

"Mmmhmm." The brunette replied.

"Where's Dinah?" Normani asked before she grabbed the carrot that Lauren still hadn't chopped.

"Oh…she…um…" Lauren dropped her knife and bolted out the back door before she finished her sentence.

Lauren so did not want to have to deal with an angry pregnant Normani when she told her that her wife made a run for it. Camila would probably have a go at her as well.

Camila and Normani looked at each other questioningly.

"Not gonna lie Mila, but your wife is a little weird sometimes."

"You don't know the half of it Mani." Camila sighed before she grabbed the other carrot and started to chomp on it.

An hour or so later Lauren and Dinah returned to the cabin sporting a few cuts and bruises, their wives were not impressed.

"What happened?" Camila demanded.

"Nothing." Lauren replied sheepishly.

"Don't nothing me Lauren Jauregui! You two had a fight again didn't you? Didn't you?" The brunette screeched making Lauren flinch.

"We were just…playing around it was nothing I swear!" Lauren quickly replied.

-40 minutes ago-

"You bitch you just left me there!" Lauren yelled as she pushed Dinah over.

"I said every woman for herself Lauser. It's eat or be eaten!" Dinah yelled back as she got up and pushed Lauren.

The two girls then began to fight, kick, slap, hair pulling and there was even some biting.

-Present-

"I can't believe you!" Normani yelled at a pitiful blonde who was sitting on the couch looking very much like a little girl getting scolded.

"Mani-"

"Not I don't want to hear it Dinah! Go get me some pickled onions!" She yelled before storming…or waddling off to their bed room and slammed the door.

Not five seconds later there was another door slamming as Camila had stormed off to her room too. Leaving Lauren and Dinah alone in the living room.

"Well this was a great idea to bring them up here." Dinah said sarcastically.

"You better get those onions Dinah."

The blonde sighed and dragged her feet into the kitchen.

Lauren hesitantly entered her bedroom not knowing what type of Camila she would find on the other side. Her wife was laying on the bed reading, Lauren sighed and fully entered the room.