Level 32: What The Hell Are You Doing Here Seth...

"We should probably get back now" Leon sighed, he sat up from my lap then stood up.

"Jesus. I was waiting for you to say that. I'm freezing" I said.

"Well of course you are, you're wearing a skirt" he held out his hand and helped me up.

"Well, if I knew you were going to go missing then I definitely would have considered sweats." I rolled my eyes and shoved him a little.

"Technically, I didn't go missing" he smiled. 

"Yes you did," I glared at him then I stopped in realisation.  "In fact, the boys said that you went to California. What stupid thing did you do in Cali?" I furrowed.

His smile dropped and he looked at me blankly as his hand stiffened. 

"Leon? Is that how you got the bruise" he continued to ignore me. 

I gripped his chin and turned his face "Leon. Where did you go?" 

"I didn't go to California. Cameron hit me too hard when we were fighting" he said way too quickly.

"Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow in suspicion "Where did you go then? Your Mom said you left pretty early"

"I was at the beach all day"

"Are you telling the truth, Leon?" I furrowed.

"Yes, but did they go to California?"

"I don't know, they took off fast. I think they did" I shrugged.

"Come on" he grabbed my hand roughly and pulled me to his car. We got inside, then he started the engine and began to drive straight away.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up" he chanted while balancing the phone on his ear. "Cameron?" he put the phone on speaker.

"Bro, where the fuck are you!" Cameron shouted.

"I'm back, please don't tell me you went to his place."

"Of course we did. We thought that-" 

"FUCK!" He squeezed the steering wheel, turning his knuckles white. "Where are you now?"

"We're coming off the bridge now. When we got there...the fuck did you do Miller" Mason yelled. 

"What did I do? You've probably made this whole situation worse" 

"Leon, I think someone's following us." I furrowed, looking through the mirror. Three black cars kept taking the exact same turns as us for the last 3 blocks.

"What are you talking-" he turned around and his eyes widened. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!" he cursed over and over.

"What's going on!" Cameron shouted.

"He's back." Leon ended the call and shoved the phone in his pocket.

"Leon, what's going on?" I yelled while he changed gear and made the car go faster.

"Listen" he looked frantically at the road and kept shifting his eyes to me and then the mirror to check the cars.  "I did go back to California to find Taylors-"

"What? You lied to me!" I shouted.

"I just didn't tell the truth." He said sheepishly.

"That's still lying asshole!"

"I know I know, look I'm sorry about that, but I went to find Taylors because he got out of jail or out of hiding. Who knows? He showed up on the radar again" he took a sharp into an abandoned route.