Level 25: I Just Kissed...

"Why do you look so sad? I don't know if this was a good or a bad idea. I mean, I just wanted to do something nice for you because it's your birthday and-" He pulled my arm towards him then he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tightly.

"Oh," I froze. I blinked a few times in realisation then brought my hands around his neck and hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" he asked, slightly mumbled in the crook of my neck. 

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I furrowed.

"Nothing. It's fine" he pulled back and smiled. I smiled back at him and that familiar fluttery feeling came back.

Oh boy, have I missed you...

"Hey Kait" Leon whispered.

"Mmh" I hummed.

"Where's Cam?"

"Well because your response for your surprise birthday party wasn't as we hoped for, they're probably in there taking down the decorations as fast as possible" I chuckled.

"I didn't say that I didn't like what you've done" he looked around at the flashing lights. "Stolen lights, classy" he smirked. 

"I'm apparently known to befriending criminals, how exhilarating" I smiled sarcastically.

He blinked at me and quickly dropped his hand from my waist. "Time to add another to my list" he started to walk backwards before pausing  "Oh, I nearly forgot" 

He jogged back to me and kissed me on the cheek. "I know it was your idea. Thanks" he grinned and ran towards the living room.

I froze and breathed deeply. My face heated up but the rest of my body felt cold "What's happening to me" I groaned.

"Bro bro bro bro bro, okay I know I shouldn't have said that, but come on. No no. I'M SORRY!" I heard Cameron scream, then in queue, a few crashing and banging occurred. Also, Cameron screaming and Emily laughing her ass off the loudest. 

"Now we can get my party started, Kait, you coming?" Leon hollered.

"Yeah" I called and turned on all the LED lights. I walked into the living room and grinned. Cameron's in the corner sulking while Emily tries to tease him and Mason and Jake are cheering Leon as he chugs down a can of beer.

After Leon chugged it down he reached for the bottle of vodka. He opened the lid and brought it to his lips. I walked over and took it out of his hand.

"Are you actually going to give me a bullshit speech about my body and how I'm not legal to drink?" he raised an eyebrow. 

"Nope. I'm here to have fun" I took a swig of the drink and grinned.

"Didn't know you liked to drink Lynch" he teased. 

"There's a lot of things that you don't know" I took another swig. "Happy birthday asshole" I winked and gave him the bottle back.

"Thanks-" He stops in thought "Peaches"

"Can we get this party started now?" Cameron grinned.

"Not yet" Lucy walked over to the front door and opened it. Loads of people started to fill the house and cheer happy birthday.

"Now we can get this party started" Lucy cheered.

*****

"Peaches, come and dance with me" Leon shouted above the music.

"Is Peaches your new favourite nickname for me?" I chuckled.