"Fùck it," he says, and before I can even continue my own thought process he rolls over so his body lays lightly over me, holding up his bodyweight so he doesn't squish me. His lips crash into mine, and a content sound that I'm unfamiliar with escapes from my lips as my needs are finally met. My lips part to welcome his tongue into my mouth and I return his wilful kiss.

His hand runs up along the inside of my thigh and I pull away and inhale sharply as sparks head straight to my core. He goes to kiss me again and I move my head back so he misses. He looks bewildered and amused.

"Wait," I whisper, and turn over so he is now lying on his back and I am straddling him in his lap. I'm extremely conscious of the thin layer of fabric separating us, and it turns me on even further. I grab his arms and hold them above his head to take control of the situation. I bite my lip purposefully, knowing the effect it has on him and he brings his face closer to mine, and whispers in my ear,

"You shouldn't do that," he warns. "In fact, you should stop that immediately."

I test the waters, "And why is that Mr Styles?" I innocently reply.

"Because I don't know what I'd do to you. But all I know is that I wouldn't be able to stop..."

Fück!

I run my hands over his chest and appreciate the firmness of his stomach.

In an instant he's picked me up and turned me so I'm on my back again. He grabs both of my hands with just one of his, and holds it firmly against the headboard of the bed. I couldn't move even if I tried due to his strength, and I also know that I don't want to.

He kisses me in just the right spot of my neck, right by my collarbone while he places his hand confidently underneath my shirt. I sigh as he places his hand on stomach, just underneath my breasts and runs his hand lightly downwards, and I squirm out of pure reflex.

"What's the matter?" He asks, pulling away from my neck, and I instantly want to feel his tongue to return to that nice little crevice he found.

"I'm just really ticklish," I say almost breathlessly, from the heat of the moment.

He smirks. "That is so cute." He holds my hands a little firmer over my head with one hand and with the lightest touch he runs his fingers ever so lightly over my stomach again, watching me wriggle in discomfort.

He laughs, "Okay, okay I'll stop." He lets go of my arms lifting his shirt that I'm wearing to reveal my stomach, but keeping my breasts unexposed. He lowers his head and leaves a trail of soft wet kisses down my skin, and I swear I could die of pleasure. I hold the back of his hair and pull firmly on his curls.

He begins kissing my neck again, and it's clear I've never been so turned on. Every part of my body that he touches seems to leave a sensation of electricity over my skin, and my senses are suddenly alive in a way that they've never been before. My hands fervently find their way to his bare back and my fingernails lightly scratch over his skin. Suddenly his kisses become more eager and he places his hand on my inner thigh and begins moving upwards. I'm suddenly brought back to reality and reminded at my lack of experience and need to stop this from going any further. For the first time tonight I'm feeling scared. Mostly of the unknown. And then also how he'll react knowing that I'm as unexperienced as I am.

"Harry," I sigh. He continues kissing a lovely little trail of kisses, and is making his way back up to my mouth again and I laugh as I say his name again.

"Mmhm?" he mumbles distractedly as he kisses me delicately on my lips.

"We really can't..." I trail off in a manner that doesn't even have me convinced.

"Can't what?" he says playfully as he kisses me lightly on the nose.

"Harry," I groan in embarrassment. I want to tell him about my... predicament. The whole never had sëx before thing. It could potentially change the way he feels about me, and I don't want to ruin what we have right now. I genuinely feel as though it could lead to something great, but that news might prevent us from going anywhere. Eventually he needs to know, but now is not that time.

"Yes sugarplum?" he beams, blinking his eyelashes innocently at me.

I let out a frustrated breath of air, thinking of how I'm going to word what I'm about to say, but nothing comes to me.

"No, I'm only teasing. How about we get some sleep?" he kindly suggests. "I'm still keeping to my word about not taking advantage of you... despite how irresistible you are."

He lies down on his back and pulls his arm around me so my head is burrowed into his chest. It feels so comforting to have his arm draped protectively across me. For in this moment Harry Styles is all mine, and I am his.

Question of the chapter: How do you think Harry will react to knowing Ava is actually a virgin? Do you think she should have told him, or was she right in keeping it to herself for now?

Please make sure you've voted, and that you're following me on social media for any updates!

Twitter: WordsWithGem
Instagram: gemma.allan
Snapchat: gemma.allan

#PPDPM