Chapter Thirty-Two

Frank P.O.V

Watching him get dressed, I truly realised how much I loved him. He was my everything, and I could hardly believe that I had managed to cope without him. I could barely stand being away from him for a few days, let alone existing entirely without him. I smiled, lying down on the bed, staring up at him in adoration. He span around on his heel, pulling a face at me. Giggling, I rolled over so that I was looking at him from upside down.

"What?" He chuckled, kneeling down next to me. I rolled back over, pressing my forehead against his.

I needed to bring up what I had found. Those devastating notes, the horrendously sharp silver sword that was lying peacefully in the back pocket of my jeans. He frowned, sitting down on the bed next to me. I crawled closer to him, resting my head in his lap. His fingers locked with mine, making me feel more comfortable about what I was going to say to him. "Gee, promise you won't get upset?" I asked, staring deep into his eyes.

"I promise." He said quietly. I reached up to cup his face, offering affection beforehand, just in case he instantly began to cry. I sighed, dragging my thumb across his skin. He looked at me, as though imploring me to hurry up.

"I found the metal box. The one that you hid inside the forest. I read the notes, and I found the knife. Gerard, I just want you to know that I love you, and that I'll never leave you. You're always there for me, and I know that you'll do the same for me. So, don't ever think or write those things ever again. Don't even feel any of that again, okay?" I said, watching him look away from me. He stared at the wall,  a short sigh emerging from his body. He moved a hand up to hold mine, and I felt tears roll over my skin. I frowned, sitting up, crossing my legs.

"I was so alone in the world, Frank. The only person I could talk to was myself, because I didn't think that Mikey would care about my feelings. After all, who would think that their brave big brother would be feeling so down," he sniffled, finding it difficult to get out his words. I shushed him, wanting to squeeze him for thinking such stupid things. I wished that I had been around for his entire life, and I was sure that he thought the same. I could've been there to erase his pain, and he to erase mine. I pulled him into a hug, cradling his head like a baby. He sniffled, trying to calm himself down before he spoke again. "Being what I am, and having the sexuality I have, made everything difficult. Elena's other children mocked me, threatening me. One of them even threatened to rip my head off, before Mikey knocked him out."

I couldn't speak. I didn't want to- I didn't need to. He was willing to tell me everything, even if it stung him as it spilled out. His tears soaked through my clothes, as I gently rocked him from side to side.

"After that, I found that knife. It was a gift, from a friend of Elena's. He was a good guy. I loved the way it stung against my skin- it's silver, and it hurt. The pain became my best friend, and I depended on it. Bet you didn't think that vampires could cut themselves?" He joked crudely, I pulled a face. He was right, though. Every minor cut and scrape I had received since changing had disappeared minutes later. "No. The silver, it burnt. It was a comforting pain, and I was addicted to it. Sure, my cuts healed in a matter of hours, and Mikey only ever saw them once. So he forced me to put it in the box, along with my notes-" he sighed, wiping his eyes, looking up at me, "Before punching me in the face." He managed to laugh, which made me chuckle too.

I moved his soggy hair from his face, so I could look down at his pained expression. He couldn't smile any more, he was still upset. I leant down, kissing his cold forehead. He closed his eyes, thinking happy thoughts. "Happy thoughts, and happy thoughts only." I instructed, still rocking him from side to side. He nodded, wrapping his arms around me. I loved him more than anything in existence- he was my existence. I wouldn't allow him to get in that state, he would've done the same for me. I kissed him again, as he pulled away.

"I've brought something. It'll help you to kill that piece of shit over there." I said quietly, pointing to the direction of the cabin across the way. He moved aside, allowing me to stand. I inched over to my clothes, they were lying idly on the floor. I dug into my back pocket, pulling out the blade. He looked away, tears bubbling in his eyes again. I knelt down in front of him, holding it up. I stayed there, until he could look at me. "Use it Gee. Please. We need him gone. Gone for good. We can live here forever. Alone. Together." I said, smiling. I knew that he wanted to take it, but his hand wouldn't allow him to grab it from mine. I took his hand, curling his fingers around the handle. He sighed, looking into my eyes.

"I can't do it without you." He said, his bottom lip trembling. I smiled, cupping his cheek. I pressed my lips against his, stopping his shakes.

"You don't have to."
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Can't Fish by Pete &a The Pirates

A.N
One chapter away from the end and how are we feeling?? I know I'm particularly sad, because I love this story and the prequel and the original <3 Also, double upload (only if this gets like 10 reads XD)- you're welc

Don't forget to comment and vote, it really helps me out <3