Chapter Twelve

*Smut Warning*

Frank P.O.V

I couldn't tell him what Daniel had done to me, he would leave me to go and hunt him. Then he would kill him and burn the body, I didn't disagree with that. With each kiss he planted on my body, one worry was taken away. He looked into my eyes, pouting at me.

"What?" I asked in a baby voice, mimicking his pout.

"You know what I want, but we  can't. Because we're too loud and Mikey's probably still here with Elena." He sighed, flopping down next to me. I frowned, I was in that mood. I rested my head on his chest, wrapping a leg around his torso. He ran fingers through my hear, as the slamming of a car door sounded from outside. He sat up instantly, he ran in a blur to the window. He growled, I watched his hands ball into fists by his sides. I joined him by the window, coaxing one of his fists to hold my hand. It was Daniel, he was with a young girl. Gerard had cocked his head to the side, as the young girl looked in our direction. He growled again, closing the blinds snappily.

"Gee, what's wrong?" I asked, he looked at the ground, growling louder and louder. "Gerard Way, you tell me what's going on or I'll go to Mikey right now." I said firmly, letting go of his hand. I backed away from him, showing him that he wouldn't be getting any of my affection until he told me what was wrong. I knew that there was something wrong, I had sensed it. Daniels words made my senses and thoughts go into overdrive.

He didn't answer, I sighed, folding my arms. I wandered over to the door, fingers curling around the handle. "Don't leave me Frank." He growled angrily, I turned around to find him standing in front of me. He picked me up, holding me against the door, his mouth near my neck. "I don't think I care if they can hear us anymore, I need you to distract me Frankie." He whispered into my neck, I gasped, the vibrations from his low tone sent shivers throughout my body.

"This is not going to- to make me forget what you're not t-telling me." I stammered as he began to kiss my neck; he knew full well that that was my weakness. He grinned, putting a finger to my lips. He shushed me, removing his finger to swap it with his lips. His tongue forced its way into my mouth as he held my head up. Mostly so that I couldn't escape from him- not that I wanted to anyway.

"I'll tell you afterwards, because I really need you to distract me from diving out of that window, and ripping both of their heads off." He purred, his words were somewhat poetic, yet their violence couldn't be hidden from plain sight. I nodded, because I was adoring the way that he was making me feel. He smiled, going straight back to kissing my neck.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me against the door, God, Elena will have such a bad opinion of me, Mikey too, I thought as our lips locked. "What're you talking about? They love you." He said, pulling away from me, rolling his eyes. I frowned, as he carried me to the bed, throwing me there whilst he took his clothes off. I was already half naked, excluding my underwear. I grinned, kneeling over me, pressing his forehead against mine. "God I love you Frank Iero." He whispered, staring deeply into my eyes.

"I love you too." I said through a sudden gasp as he reached into my underwear. He affectionately nibbled at my neck as my pleasure senses went into overdrive, my hips were already bucking uncontrollably. He giggled as I pulled myself from underneath him. I pushed him to his knees, kissing him as my hand wandered down to his crotch. He moaned into my mouth, both of his hands holding my hips. The bulge in my boxers grew bigger and bigger, as did his erection. He eventually took off my boxers, throwing them in any direction as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He laid me down on the bed as I giggled like a schoolgirl, he parted my legs, catching me off guard as he thrusted. I grabbed hold of the covers, my hands trying to ball into fists. He shushed me, thrusting again- harder this time. I gasped, my mouth hanging wide open. He kissed me, chewing my bottom lip as he went faster and faster. "Do you want me to go slower?" He purred into my ear. I shook my head effortlessly, each thrust he made hit exactly the right spot. "Shall I go faster?" He whispered slyly, my eyes were closed. I nodded quickly, as another thrust threatened to send me over the edge. He grabbed my dick, slowly jerking his hand. I was so close, but his hand dropped me as I was seconds away. I whimpered, him giggling- him close to coming as well. I reached down to guide his hand back to me, he bit my neck as he did so.

"I'm close Frankie, I'm close." He said, over and over again. At that moment, I came in his hand. He continued to jerk his hand until my dick became too sensitive, my hips bucked with every jerk. He came with a loud growl, biting my neck so hard that I felt his teeth puncture my neck. He didn't drink from me, he had no intention of doing so. But a little piece of my mind couldn't help but implore him to try.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Bella Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus

A.N
Idk why, but I feel like that song is a good smut song- like don't ask me why, but it just really is ;)    Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! I hope everyone has a good day :3

Lemme know what you think?? Don't forget to vote because it helps me out :3