Chapter Thirty-One

Gerard P.O.V

"I wanted to help. And, I've been missing you like crazy." He said with a grin, tucking his hands into his pockets. I was a little angry, maybe even more than that. He had gone against my wishes, and was endangering himself. I felt sick, but I couldn't throw anything up. I hadn't eaten since that poor boy, but, there was cold blood in the fridge. I growled, rolling over.

"You didn't do as I said Frankie, you can't expect me to just sweep you off your feet. He'll be harder to kill now you're here." I sighed, covering my face with the blanket. I didn't want to lash out at him. Despite my anger, I wanted to hold him. I had missed him, and those few days were like hell to me. But, he had to be punished for going against everything I had done for him- all I was trying to do was protect him from Damien.

"I'm a grown man, Gee. You don't have to protect me like that. I can fend for myself." He protested, I could've sworn that I heard him stomp on the floor. I sat up, looking at him. His bottom lip was trembling, his hands stuck to his hips. I raised an eyebrow, not expecting a tantrum from him of all people. I folded my arms, pretending that I was disappointed in him. In all honesty, I was- only slightly. He looked away from me, he was trying not to cry. I sighed, holding out my arms. I couldn't stay mad at him, I could only commend him. He was being a 'grown up'. He pouted at me, as I squeezed the air with my fingers. He pulled off his jeans, tossing them on the floor along with my hoodie. He crawled on top of me, sniffling into my chest.

"You drive me crazy." I whispered, playing with his hair. I kissed his cheek, his hand snaking up for me to hold.
~>•<~

I had slept well, since Frank was next to me. He had gripped onto me the entire night, refusing to let me go. The sun streamed through the windows, and I remembered poor Mikey. I looked down at Frank, who was still clinging onto me for dear life. I tried to prize his fingers off me, to no avail. I whined, putting my head on him. He didn't wake. If he was still mortal, I would've guessed that he had died in his sleep. I poked him, he opened an eye lazily.

"I need to rescue Mikey from Damien. He's been there all night. He's probably tired himself." I whined in his ear, he groaned, stretching his limbs. He pushed me down, climbing on top of me.

"Ten more minutes." He grumbled, nuzzling into my chest.

"Frank Iero, I need to help my brother. I need to fix this entire situation, then, we can move on. Come on." I said, stroking his forehead. He looked up at me, as I held his fringe up. He barred his teeth at me, before closing his eyes again. "Frank." I said sternly, his eyes opened again.

"I said ten minutes."

"I said no. I need to go to my brother. I need to kill Damien." I said quickly, trying to prize him off me again. He growled, I chuckled. "Is there anything that I can do that'll bribe you into letting me go?" I asked, stroking his forehead his skin was baby-soft. I watched a smile breakout across his face, he sat up. I instantly knew what he wanted, and it had been a long time since we had done anything. He leaned down, pressing his lips against mine. Considering we were both cold, and dead, there was a warmth from his mouth. I grinned, as he rocked back and forth against my crotch.
"Only ten minutes." I giggled, he nodded, standing up on the bed. He tossed the blanket onto the floor, grinning like a madman. I grabbed him, pinning him down, his arms above his head.

"I like it when you bite." He grinned, as I nibbled his neck. His hips were bucking underneath me, I grinned as I made my way down to his crotch. There was already a huge bulge in his boxers, I ripped them off, feeling the excitement radiating off him. I took him into my mouth, he gasped excitedly. His fingers curled into my hair, as my head bobbed up and down. He stared to pant, and that told me he was close. My hand gripped onto him still, as I went up to kiss him. His lips were so soft, I chewed his bottom lip, before parting his legs.

"Are you ready?" I whispered, a growl threatening to escape from behind my lips. He nodded, moaning already. I chuckled, lining myself up. I loved teasing him, making him wait. He whined into my mouth as I kissed him, before catching him off guard. He gasped loudly, his arms wrapping around my neck, his legs around my waist. He whimpered underneath me, as I took things slowly. So much for ten minutes, I thought to myself, catching him off guard again.

"Gee, be gentle." He whispered. I was getting close myself, I couldn't stop. I growled, reaching down to grab him. That seemed to pacify him. He dropped his arms from my neck, panting underneath me. I watched his eyes roll into the back of his head, as he came into my hand. I grinned, listening to his moans escalate as I thrusted deeper into him. I growled loudly, throwing my head back. His hands reached up to grip my torso, both of us moaning as I gave one last thrust.

"I love you." He said as I leant down, kissing his soft lips.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Strange by Holy Esque

A.N
This story is almost coming to an end- which means so is the trilogy!! You know if actually makes me feel slightly sad because Vampires Will Never Hurt You was my first fanfic that I put up on this site, and it's my most successful- to date <3

OF COURSE I have to thank all of you guys for loving it and making it successful for me <3

Don't forget to comment and vote, it really helps me out <3